"other" option for feedback is broken.

Discus and support "other" option for feedback is broken. in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; in the windows 10 program, when you quit playing a game, via the cloud service, it asks for feedback, and if at any point you click, "other" the... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Daehock, Sep 28, 2021.

1. /u/Daehock
    /u/Daehock Guest

in the windows 10 program, when you quit playing a game, via the cloud service, it asks for feedback, and if at any point you click, "other" the feedback window just closes out without letting you submit your feedback.

submitted by /u/Daehock
    [link] [comments]

/u/Daehock, Sep 28, 2021
  2. Smwutches Win User

Feedback Option

Dcg, the feedback forums are not what the OP is asking about. There was a link on the bottom of the forums to give the website administrators feedback.
  3. UN Clan Control Win User

Feedback Option

The feedback forums can be visited by clicking

This
  4. Scrtch Win User

Feedback Option

DCG, appreciate you trying to help but please be a bit more respectful in the future. Thanks.
  5. LemonSugar95 Win User

Feedback Option

excuse me? did you just tell me to not to waste your time again DCG?
  6. UN Clan Control Win User

Feedback Option

Don't waste out time again please
Thema:

1. "other" option for feedback is broken. - Similar Threads - option feedback broken

2. Option to change System sound please

in XboX Insiders
    Option to change System sound please: I would love the option to change or add system sounds eg eject sounds / notification sounds / login logout souns submitted by /u/ConflictFit396 [link] [comments]
  3. Alpha Skip Ahead Ring disappeared from options on HUB Insider

in XboX Insiders
    Alpha Skip Ahead Ring disappeared from options on HUB Insider: Hi. I needed to change from Alpha Skip Ahead Ring to Beta di Insider a short time ago due to a problem on my console and recently when trying to return to Alpha Skip Ahead I'm not able to because...
  4. Cloud icon is next to games in game pass but when i click on them there is no play option....

in XboX Insiders
    Cloud icon is next to games in game pass but when i click on them there is no play option....: i really want to use xcloud and i would use the edge browser but i want to use may main account and i have game pass on a second account. Does it even work on profiles that dont have game pass...
  5. Newest beta update got rid of night mode and the new HDMI-CEC options still arent here

in XboX Insiders
    Newest beta update got rid of night mode and the new HDMI-CEC options still arent here: Anybody else have the same thing happen to them in the update? submitted by /u/ElMantl07 [link] [comments]
  6. Bring back download option in new Microsoft edge!

in XboX Insiders
    Bring back download option in new Microsoft edge!: Hi there Xbox community, please bring back the Download option in the new Microsoft edge, we need that Thanks! submitted by /u/Hour-Quarter3836 [link] [comments]
  7. Friends list mass delete option.

in XboX Insiders
    Friends list mass delete option.: please give us the option to delete our friends list or make it easier to delete multiple at a time. submitted by /u/ScammedAssassin123 [link] [comments]
  8. Allow option to turn off UI audio feedback

in XboX Insiders
    Allow option to turn off UI audio feedback: This is a very basic requirement of most users. submitted by /u/spinteractive [link] [comments]
  9. I'm an Xbox Insider and after the last update I'm not able to send feedback, the option is...

in XboX Insiders
    I'm an Xbox Insider and after the last update I'm not able to send feedback, the option is...: [IMG] submitted by /u/mrkeitsuke [link] [comments]
  10. Feedback Option

in XBoX on Consoles
    Feedback Option: Why has the feedback option been taken off the website? I can't find it anywhere. 60fed88f-4a60-4c58-b87c-7fcfe6544299