Other profiles not able to play downloaded full games on same console

Discus and support Other profiles not able to play downloaded full games on same console in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hi, every time my daughter wants 2 play a downloaded game on our xbox360 I have 2 sign in first and start the game then log out and log in the other... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by juliecrue, Jul 22, 2019.

1. juliecrue
    juliecrue Guest

Hi, every time my daughter wants 2 play a downloaded game on our xbox360 I have 2 sign in first and start the game then log out and log in the other profile. It's really tedious and I'm worried if I transfer the license then I won't be able to play the
    games anymore. Please help

:)

juliecrue, Jul 22, 2019
  2. juliecrue Win User

Success!!

I've transferred the license, then downloaded all the games and DLC again (didn't realise we had bought so many lol). Logged in as my daughter and all the games show as full games and her achievements are displayed. Thank you so much for your help everyone!
  3. StuartATrueRed Win User

Don't forget you need to download the games & dlc again after you do the license transfer. It wont take long, as you will have them installed already.
  4. M3tal Daz3 Win User

To let someone else use the content license, you must download your Xbox Live profile to their Xbox 360 console. Then, transfer your content licenses to that Xbox 360 console.

After you transfer your content, other profiles can use the content on that console.
  5. XBF Eladio M Win User

Hey julie

Thank you for taking the time to let us know what worked for you.

As you have seemed to have found a favorable solution, we will now be locking this thread.

If you have any other questions or concerns, please, feel free to create a new thread and we will cater to you there.

Thank you for being part of the Xbox Family and we wish you a wonderful day!
  6. Smwutches Win User

If the other profiles are not able to play the games, then it is a license issue so transferring the licenses will fix the issue, you would just be transferring the licenses to that console.

The licenses are tied to your account so transferring them won't effect your ability to play them on your account.
Thema:

1. Other profiles not able to play downloaded full games on same console - Similar Threads - profiles able play

2. Call of Duty Modern Warfare not able to play on a different profile

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of Duty Modern Warfare not able to play on a different profile: Hi On my xbox one console we have 4 profiles that are part of a family. I bought and downloaded Call of Duty Modern Warfare, but am only able to play it on the profile that I bought it with....
  3. Is XBL Gold able to be shared between profiles?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is XBL Gold able to be shared between profiles?: Is XBL Gold able to be shared between profiles? 6890a96f-02ee-4ddb-8118-075f2821c92e
  4. After my voiceban is over, will i be able to post my custom profile picture?

in XBoX on Consoles
    After my voiceban is over, will i be able to post my custom profile picture?: Once my 1 week voiceban is over, will i be able to upload my custom profile picture or will the option not be available? c219e33f-f442-4ce9-a637-999f4ef94849
  5. OneDrive not able to upload to custom profile picture files

in XBoX Accessibility
    OneDrive not able to upload to custom profile picture files: I have no idea what doing wrong. I looked it up and found several results and downloaded the OneDrive app on my Xbox One and used the website on my phone. I uploaded an image that I was going to...
  6. Not being able to upload a profile pic for x box from the x box app

in XBoX Accessibility
    Not being able to upload a profile pic for x box from the x box app: Why is it that every time I go into the xbox app to change my game pic it says for me to try again. So I do and it continues 3a94d9fc-6578-47f2-ab10-8e0e94a365c5
  7. My profile picture not being able to change on Xbox app

in XBoX on Mobile
    My profile picture not being able to change on Xbox app: Hi microsoft, for some reason when ever I want to change my profile picture on the Xbox app it doesn’t allow me and says I must try again later and I have tried again later but it still does not...
  8. I haven’t been able to update my profile picture.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I haven’t been able to update my profile picture.: Ive been trying to upload a custom profile picture from the xbox app and it has been saying “Sorry not able to upload that right now, try again in a little while, it has now been 5 hours and it...
  9. i can not get into my profile and not able to join parties

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i can not get into my profile and not able to join parties: hello. not able to join parties 9231aa75-113f-4eed-b87e-cfa853e60537
  10. The current profile is not able to play in XBOXLIVE

in XBoX on Consoles
    The current profile is not able to play in XBOXLIVE: Getting this response from system when my son tries to play multi player game on BlackOPs2. Using the 1 month free trial before buying the 1 year card for XboxLive. Any idea as to what is...