Other profiles not able to play downloaded full games on same console

Discus and support Other profiles not able to play downloaded full games on same console in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hi, every time my daughter wants 2 play a downloaded game on our xbox360 I have 2 sign in first and start the game then log out and log in the other... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by juliecrue, Jul 22, 2019.

1. juliecrue
    juliecrue Guest

Hi, every time my daughter wants 2 play a downloaded game on our xbox360 I have 2 sign in first and start the game then log out and log in the other profile. It's really tedious and I'm worried if I transfer the license then I won't be able to play the
    games anymore. Please help

:)

juliecrue, Jul 22, 2019
  2. juliecrue Win User

Success!!

I've transferred the license, then downloaded all the games and DLC again (didn't realise we had bought so many lol). Logged in as my daughter and all the games show as full games and her achievements are displayed. Thank you so much for your help everyone!
  3. StuartATrueRed Win User

Don't forget you need to download the games & dlc again after you do the license transfer. It wont take long, as you will have them installed already.
  4. M3tal Daz3 Win User

To let someone else use the content license, you must download your Xbox Live profile to their Xbox 360 console. Then, transfer your content licenses to that Xbox 360 console.

After you transfer your content, other profiles can use the content on that console.
  5. XBF Eladio M Win User

Hey julie

Thank you for taking the time to let us know what worked for you.

As you have seemed to have found a favorable solution, we will now be locking this thread.

If you have any other questions or concerns, please, feel free to create a new thread and we will cater to you there.

Thank you for being part of the Xbox Family and we wish you a wonderful day!
  6. Smwutches Win User

If the other profiles are not able to play the games, then it is a license issue so transferring the licenses will fix the issue, you would just be transferring the licenses to that console.

The licenses are tied to your account so transferring them won't effect your ability to play them on your account.
Thema:

1. Other profiles not able to play downloaded full games on same console - Similar Threads - profiles able play

2. Child Profile able to Access All Settings ? ? ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Child Profile able to Access All Settings ? ? ?: New Xbox owner... I've added my very young children to our family and set up the controls as advised... But when I log in as one of the children I am still able to access the Settings Menu ? I...
  3. My friend got DDoSed and we know the profile that did it, am I able to report him for more...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My friend got DDoSed and we know the profile that did it, am I able to report him for more...: Kid got mad I kicked him from a party and he booted my friend offline, happened about 35 minutes ago and my friend still can not get on. Is there a place I can report serious issues?...
  4. Question: Would I be able to use an music album cover as my profile picture?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Question: Would I be able to use an music album cover as my profile picture?: I want to use Kendrick Lamar's "DAMN." album cover as my custom profile picture, would i be allowed? I would not be making money off of it, and as far as i'm concerned i'll be promoting his album,...
  5. If u buy the live gold will both my son's be able to use it on different profiles

in XBoX on Consoles
    If u buy the live gold will both my son's be able to use it on different profiles: two sons share their Xbox one. So two different profiles. If u buy the Xbox live gold will they both be able to use the gold or do they need a gold live for.each profile accounts...
  6. I'm not able to send a message to my friends even though my reputation and my profile are fine.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I'm not able to send a message to my friends even though my reputation and my profile are fine.: What else can I do? I checked everything and all is perfect. Do I need a particular app on my console to be able to chat? If so, which one? Anybody has an answer to it? Thanks in advance. :)...
  7. I want my sons gamer profile moved from my email to his. I want to be able to create my own

in XBoX on Consoles
    I want my sons gamer profile moved from my email to his. I want to be able to create my own: The Gamer tag ######### is currently associated with my e-mail address... I want it moved and associated with his e-mail address so I can use my e-mail address, profile, and newly created Gamer...
  8. Not Able to Select Profiles (Update Problem?)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Not Able to Select Profiles (Update Problem?): So my Xbox One console worked perfectly fine this morning and then the update hit in the afternoon. Upon completion of the update my system no longer allows me to sing in. I can not select any...
  9. Not able to download profile or connect to Xbox live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Not able to download profile or connect to Xbox live: So I call Xbox customer service today to inquire about a refund of live time due to the issues on June 14 and 15. I get told there is no refunds being made because was only a couple of days had it...
  10. The current profile is not able to play in XBOXLIVE

in XBoX on Consoles
    The current profile is not able to play in XBOXLIVE: Getting this response from system when my son tries to play multi player game on BlackOPs2. Using the 1 month free trial before buying the 1 year card for XboxLive. Any idea as to what is...