Other ways to contact enforcement

Discus and support Other ways to contact enforcement in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hey gamers, and staff hopefully. (CONTEXT) - READ IF YOU WANT I have run into a problem, and am going to turn this into a solution for Microsoft, and... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Jowshe, Jul 20, 2019.

1. Jowshe
    Jowshe Guest

Hey gamers, and staff hopefully.

(CONTEXT) - READ IF YOU WANT

I have run into a problem, and am going to turn this into a solution for Microsoft, and for anyone else feeling my pain I am currently in. I was banned for making a "looking for group" stating I was hosting a giveaway. This was a legit giveaway because I
    had reached 100k members on my discord account. This was the very first time I had ever done something like this. A few moments after I posted this, I was banned from all communications for 2 weeks (14 days and 4 hours). I look back at the rules, and it states
    stuff like "Do not use frequent giveaways to increase like on activity feed posts" and "Do not regularly offer prizes in exchange for follows." Notice how it explicitly states do not do it multiple times or else you will be banned. As I stated, I did this
    once, and now I'm banned for 2 weeks (still banned).

(SUGGESTION)

Let's not take my story too far. Now, I have a feeling, many others get banned for things and wish they could have a thorough conversation with enforcement to better understand their ban, and ways to avoid it again. Instead, enforcement has an "apply for
    review" button that you can use once (apparently you can use it multiple times but I can't), and all they tell you was that the bankable offence was committed and they just give you some links to read. Instead of giving such little detail, why not have the
    same support mechanism as payments and general, but for enforcement. This would for sure rise customer satisfaction if they get to have a proper formal conversation with someone who either banned their account, or can easily pull up the information. This may
    also help actually make people change. If someone gets banned, they feel hopeless likes there is no context to learn off of. Its just some copy and pasted lines and links to go from one person to the next.

Hope some people hear me out with this one, for sure there is people out there who feel the same struggles as me.

From a fellow gamer,

:)

Jowshe, Jul 20, 2019
  2. XBF Amber M Win User

Hi Jowshe,

Thanks for reaching out to us in the forums with this situation. You must go to through the
    Enforcement websiteto resolve this.
    If you were suspended for longer than a day you can also submit a case review from the same website. Side note: Enforcement does not Post, Read, or Comment on Forums nor
    can support offer assistance.

If you would like to submit your ideas to the community, then it would be best to do so via the Xbox Ideas Hub:

https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxinsiders/wiki/ideas

Here are some helpful tips for getting started:

1. Visit an Idea Drive post that you’re interested in on the Xbox Idea Hub.
    2. If you have an idea related to that Idea Drive, share it by posting a comment. Don’t forget to comment on other posts to help build on community-driven ideas.
    3. Once you’ve posted an idea (or even if you didn’t!), upvote any comments that you really agree with – this will allow us a better view of the top ideas in an Idea Drive at that time.
    4. Check back often while the Idea Drive is open to continue upvoting new ideas and to see what other Idea Drives will be offered in this new space.

Since there is no further resolution and in an effort to minimize repetitive answers we will be locking this thread, but if you have any further questions or concerns feel free to come back to the Xbox forum (Do not repost the same question or
    thread as that would violate the Xbox Forum Guidelines).

Happy gaming.
  3. steeledwand7664 Win User

I do not know of any company that has a system like this that you can actually talk to the enforcement team.

The only problem I can see happening is that they would be so busy taking phone calls from people having to explain why their account was suspended that they would not have time to do their job of suspending people and the queue would be so long just to
    wait to talk to someone because of so many phone calls that you would be on hold for hours on end.
  4. AridLizard Win User

I do feel that there should be something more than the present options.

there should be an option to request a review on any enforcement action, regardless as to the length of the ban.

there are false positives and some people who have been able to get reviews have had the enforcement action over turned.

I guess most of the complaints about being banned come through this forum, so, judging by the number we see, it wouldn't take that long or that many people to look through the details and be able to tell the person what they did wrong (without going in to
    the specifics) or to pass the case up the ladder to be overturned if the circumstances warrant it.
  5. M3tal Daz3 Win User

A heads up from the program would have been better yet thank you for pointing that out.
  6. sandy the hippy Win User

Thema:

1. Other ways to contact enforcement - Similar Threads - ways contact enforcement

2. is there any way to contact corporate

in XBoX on Consoles
    is there any way to contact corporate: We all know Xbox isn't perfect and all issues cant be solved by talking to a representative who loops you back and forth through the system to never get a proper answer or solution, so how do you...
  3. I contacted a Employee about a problem, but after talking got no response? Any way I get an...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I contacted a Employee about a problem, but after talking got no response? Any way I get an...: Recently about 1 day ago i found a glitch regarding Evolve and how I (ot my freinds) could not download it, as it said you need xbox gold, even though I have a valid subscription till Christmas. I...
  4. another way of contacting enforcement team

in XBoX Games and Apps
    another way of contacting enforcement team: So when it says that I "cannot appeal", what do I do then? Lose time and money to microsoft because I decide to play an old [Mod Removed - Profanity] game and happen to get put into a modded...
  5. Hey I was wondering if there is a way to contact Xbox Live enforcement team?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hey I was wondering if there is a way to contact Xbox Live enforcement team?: Hey I was wondering if there is a way to contact Xbox Live enforcement team? 1203a0cb-8dc6-4a39-a096-24f792efa07a
  6. Some way to contact enforcement?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Some way to contact enforcement?: I just received two consecutive enforcement actions, and would like to speak with an enforcement employee about this. If Microsoft is going to implement a system where people are allowed to judge...
  7. Xbox live enforcement team has no way to contact them

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live enforcement team has no way to contact them: my account was banned without any warnings There is no way to ask for a real appeal of plea for some forgiveness from the ban It feels like the first time you are committing a traffic violation...
  8. Is there no way to contact the enforcement team...?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there no way to contact the enforcement team...?: Is there no way to contact the enforcement team outside of a case review inquiry, which the page is not allowing me to submit, despite my son's ban being longer than 24 hours....
  9. my account was banned unfairly and theres no way to contact the enforcement team

in XBoX on Consoles
    my account was banned unfairly and theres no way to contact the enforcement team: I have always been a member of the Xbox community but lately trollers have been harassing me and I get threats and I get teased and everything. I had to create a new account because my banned...
  10. No way for me to contact enforcement team!!

in XBoX on Consoles
    No way for me to contact enforcement team!!: I was previously banned from communication on April 9 to April 16 on April 16 I played Xbox for about two hours about one hour and a half into playing I tried to send a message to someone and it...