Others are unable to play games on my Xbox unless I am logged in

Discus and support Others are unable to play games on my Xbox unless I am logged in in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; If my account is not logged in on my Xbox, everyone who tries to play anything is told that the person who purchased it needs to log in. This is a... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/steppingstone01, Oct 1, 2020.

1. Others are unable to play games on my Xbox unless I am logged in

If my account is not logged in on my Xbox, everyone who tries to play anything is told that the person who purchased it needs to log in. This is a relatively new issue. Anyone else?

Already submitted a report.

submitted by /u/steppingstone01
    [link] [comments]

/u/steppingstone01, Oct 1, 2020
  2. EradiKate8117 Win User

About to throw Xbox out the window

Hi Zeroice,

The issues began before I cancelled the subscriptions.

My son's still can't play shared games unless my profile is logged in

But if I'm logged in to one xbox, then it logs me out of the other xbox.

So both son's can't play at the same time, why can't they play these games from their profiles?
  3. ssimon Win User

Family Setting or Live Gold Issue ????

Thanks, however I am not sure of what you mean by "Home Xbox"

We have one Xbox in one room and another Xbox in another room.

We both have Xbox Live Gold Accounts.

On the Xbox that she plays on, does not have me logged in

On the Xbox that I play on, does not have her logged in.

If I log into my Xbox first and start playing, then there is no issue

If my wife logs first (on her Xbox) in or has not logged off the last session, then I am unable to start a game.
  4. BushPlacebo7916 Win User

Xbox Live Gold membership but can't play Titanfall?

I have had the same problem, I am logged in to xbox live but titanfall will not recognise the account so unable to play it, seems strange as it was working fine for a short while, this is also happening with other xbox live games I have downloaded. Any
    ideas how I can geg these games to recognise my account?
  5. Gecko57 Win User

cannot play games off line!

Why am I unable to play off-line on XBOX One? Since I can't log in to XBOX live I should have the option to play off-line until the service is up and when I log in they can update my profile to the sever.
  6. aquammie Win User

Family Sharing between 2 xbox consoles in the same home

Ok so if I am continuously logged in on the non-Home xbox with my parent account the other child accounts can log in and play online games?
Thema:

Others are unable to play games on my Xbox unless I am logged in

1. Others are unable to play games on my Xbox unless I am logged in - Similar Threads - Others are unable

2. Minecraft "Unable to connect to world" + other realm issues

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft "Unable to connect to world" + other realm issues: Please help me deal with this issue from here because Mojang make reporting bugs really hard. Platform: I'm on MC Windows 10 edition, my friend is on Xbox Issues: After a recent update niether...
  3. Unable to connect to other players on multiplayer public match

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to connect to other players on multiplayer public match: Hi I recently loaded Call of duty PC , and now I am unable to connect with multiplayer public match, I cant anyone else plying the game, how do I resolve this matter,,,...
  4. Unable to sign into other accounts on Xbox app

in XBoX on Mobile
    Unable to sign into other accounts on Xbox app: Hey guys! Need some help so i can look at game clips on a profile. When i try to sign into my xbox app, it prompts me with signing in with live. It signs into another account repeatedly. Im unable...
  5. Unable to connect to others using Xbox Companion App

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to connect to others using Xbox Companion App: Hello, I'm sorry if this isn't the right place to post this, but no matter where I looked on the Xbox support page, nothing even spoke of the Companion App. So here I am, trying to figure out this...
  6. Unable to play rage 2 / boarderlands 3 due to crashes. Looking for other games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to play rage 2 / boarderlands 3 due to crashes. Looking for other games: I pre-ordered borderlands 3 but was unable to play it as it kept turning off my console and got a refund. I then decided to buy and download Rage 2 worked great for about a week now whenever I...
  7. Unable to join Realms on Xbox One, but I can on other platforms

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to join Realms on Xbox One, but I can on other platforms: I’ve joined a multiplayer Minecraft Realm with my Live account on iPad and iPhone. But in my Minecraft client on Xbox One, using the same Live account, I see a message to check my Privacy and...
  8. Me and many others are unable to install anything.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Me and many others are unable to install anything.: I know many of you are already aware of this, and that some people are able to install, but there are still a large amount of people who can’t. This has been happening to me since late yesterday,...
  9. unable to see other peoples content

in XBoX Accessibility
    unable to see other peoples content: I am trying to set up my sons new Xbox 1s for the first time .. All seemed to go ok but when he downloaded Fortnite and tried to play the message' You are unable to see content other people make...
  10. Unable to hear others using Headset

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to hear others using Headset: Split from this thread. I have this problem and searching for an answer but the problem i have is that i can hear in game and on apps just not in the party. Can soemone please help...