Others see me as Disconnected in MSFS2020, how can I solve this?

Discus and support Others see me as Disconnected in MSFS2020, how can I solve this? in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Others see me as Disconnected in MSFS2020, how can I solve this? I've done everything (double-checked the Xbox settings on xbox.com, allowed... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Bluelight82, Nov 22, 2020.

1. Bluelight82
    Bluelight82 Guest

I've done everything (double-checked the Xbox settings on xbox.com,

allowed MSFS2020 in the Firewall) except checking the system time for both players!

This seems to be the silliest reason I've found so far to not see each other as online!

I prefer to have the time I currently have (which is correct btw.)!

:)

Bluelight82, Nov 22, 2020
  2. Ryan355 Win User

Which files do I copy to transfer Flight Simulator 2020 to another PC?

Hi guys. So i've recently also wanted to copy over my MSFS2020 from my PC to my laptop and followed the instructions posted by DeckedBeret1566. I have copied the 'Official' and 'Community' folder from my PC (D:\Games\MSFS2020) to my laptop (C:\Games\MSFS2020).
    However when I select (C:\Games\MSFS2020) in the installer, it proceeds to download the entire game from scratch. Perhaps I am missing something?
  3. THANOS OPRESSOR Win User

How Can I solve this problem .

This problem do you have in another type of acquisition, such as the console, or MIcrosoft page?
  4. PalmettoBling Win User

Best option would be to log into your
    Microsoft Account page,
    and check under Payments & Billing > Payment Options and review that everything is in order for the listing there. You can then check the specifics and update if necessary, and if there is an issue, it should provide some more details
    on that page what the problem with the payment option might be.
  5. TP2020 Win User

When I want to use my phone number to purchase the store show me this message

We're having trouble processing your payment and we'd like to get it sorted out.

What is this I think this problem microsoft need to fix it .If any microsoft or xbox team member see this message just fix it please .
    Thank you ! all of you your answers !

I talked with the support . And the problem is my service provider maybe it has got a limit to purchase sorry for my english I am Hungarian .
  6. MoeZArts Win User

Hi TP2020,

Thanks for reaching out to the forums. From what I can find, this is possible due to a corrupted user profile. We recommend that you contact Microsoft Store Sales and Customer Support to get this resolved, we don't have access to your account info. You
    will find the contact number based on your location
    listed in here

You could also reach out to
    Xbox Support
    by following the steps below:

• Step 1: Billing & Accounts
    • Step 2: See other options
    • Step 3: Payment & Billing
    • Step 4: Show Contact Options > Chat with Xbox Support

I hope this helps.
Thema:

1. Others see me as Disconnected in MSFS2020, how can I solve this? - Similar Threads - Others Disconnected MSFS2020

2. How to disconnect my profile from other consoles ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to disconnect my profile from other consoles ?: Hello everyone, My Xbox ONE got robbed a few months ago. I bought a new one and I changed the password of my account. However, I think someone is still connected on my account on my previous Xbox...
  3. CenturyLink: Well my WiFi keeps disconnecting and my other devises are fine can anybody help

in XboX Networking Hardware
    CenturyLink: Well my WiFi keeps disconnecting and my other devises are fine can anybody help: CenturyLink (ISPs): Well my WiFi keeps disconnecting and my other devises are fine can anybody help Check this link for a possible solution:...
  4. Skype immediately disconnects a call when the other party accepts the call

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Skype immediately disconnects a call when the other party accepts the call: Uninstalled skype Then reinstalled it with all permissions. Did all that after turning off and on the xbox. Xbox got all latest updates automatically. When making a call to a contact, when...
  5. Amazon Video App disconnecting other devices from router.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Amazon Video App disconnecting other devices from router.: I'm currently having an issue when streaming videos on the Amazon Video App, in as much as as soon as a video begins to play, all other devices that are connected to my router within the house are...
  6. 360's regularly disconnecting from Xboxlive, all other devices stay connected?!

in XBoX on Consoles
    360's regularly disconnecting from Xboxlive, all other devices stay connected?!: There are 3 Xbox 360's in my house and they randomly get disconnected from Live multiple times each day, yet every other device in my home stays connected. My Xbox One's, tablet and phone all...
  7. Controller disconnects, and yes I have read all the other posts, new issue.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller disconnects, and yes I have read all the other posts, new issue.: When my controller disconnects, (I am hardwired, not wireless) I reconnect and it will not recognize my headset. The light is on, so it has power, but it is still using the connect for chat. The...
  8. Several xbox live disconnects per day with no other devices affected

in XBoX on Consoles
    Several xbox live disconnects per day with no other devices affected: Hello, I have a problem with xbox live. Every once in a while I lose connection to xbox live, regardless of what I am doing. I could be idle at the home screen, in a game, or in an app, it doesn't...
  9. Xbox One Controller Disconnects mid-game + other related issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Controller Disconnects mid-game + other related issues: Hello, I have been having problems with my Xbox One controllers for about a month now. Plugged into my controller while I am playing is the charge-and-play kit cable, the Microsoft stereo...
  10. disconnecting from xbox live constantly and other problems

in XBoX on Consoles
    disconnecting from xbox live constantly and other problems: Right the xbox one is an amazing console however it is like a bloody beta of a console every time we get on a bloody game everyone of my friends disconnects its not only me many people have had...