OTSG clan recruitment for "Only The Strong Gamers" just like you!

Discus and support OTSG clan recruitment for "Only The Strong Gamers" just like you! in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I'm formerly known as ASSA551N 510BAY we have reformed and restructured our new community OTSG formerly known as 510BAY; to better fit all of our... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by OTSG ASSA551N, May 26, 2014.

1. OTSG clan recruitment for "Only The Strong Gamers" just like you!

I'm formerly known as ASSA551N 510BAY we have reformed and restructured our new community OTSG formerly known as
    510BAY; to better fit all of our members old and new. We are down to earth real people with our own different lives and stories, also we are looking for the older gamer crowd....We all game at different hours of the day so you should have friends/clan
    members to game together with. We do have members that have the new xbox one also just fyi.

Be sure to check more about us out @ 510bay.crazy4us.com we will be looking forward to greeting,meeting, and gaming with you soon OTSG clan recruitment for "Only The Strong Gamers" just like you! :)

:)

OTSG ASSA551N, May 26, 2014
  2. OTSG ASSA551N, May 26, 2014
  3. OTSG = Only The Strong Gamers Recruitment/ Join today for free!

I want to join OTSG you sent me an invite

RMG SNIPER 99, May 26, 2014
  4. OTSG ASSA551N Win User

OLDER GAMERS NEEDED

5. RMG SNIPER 99 Win User

OTSG = Only The Strong Gamers Recruitment/ Join today for free!

I want to join OTSG you sent me an invite
  6. OrdealByFire Win User

KSI TOXIC DH recruitment Center for MW3 (KSI Gaming Community)

3,000 gamers in your community. So... you recruit every and anyone. Sounds like a totally awesome clan.

lol.
  7. DismayingRose89 Win User

Black Crow Society Recruiting

No if you would to recruit someone into the clan on a game the clan isn't on, you would have to give me their gamer tag along with the game you recruited them on so if you would to recruit someone on battlefield you would have to give me the persons game
    tag and what ever battlefield you recruited them on.
  8. BW CHAOS Win User

BlackWatch is Recruiting!

We opened our CoD: Ghosts squad and are actively recruiting for that game. We are also still actively recruiting for CoD: Black Ops 1 and 2! Don't miss out on this, if you are a gamer looking to have a lot of fun while playing with mature gamers you have
    found the right place. Our military rank structure, clan tournaments, and great clan meetings are just a bonus of joining! :)

http://xBlackWatchx.org
Thema:

OTSG clan recruitment for "Only The Strong Gamers" just like you!

1. OTSG clan recruitment for "Only The Strong Gamers" just like you! - Similar Threads - OTSG clan recruitment

2. Who would be the leader of my clan, if there’s no admins?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Who would be the leader of my clan, if there’s no admins?: Hi everyone, hope you’re doing well. The problem I'm having is I'm in a okay size gaming clan but the leader left without putting anyone in charge. That's okay but I tried reaching out to people...
  3. Clan Finder

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Clan Finder: Looking for a clan/gaming community or even recruiting for your clan/community then check out Clan Finder we are a new recruitment [img] w 70746f60-204e-4c8b-9567-1e2c8bba00a9
  4. The Division 2 - Level 22 Clan - Baseball Cap Unlock.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The Division 2 - Level 22 Clan - Baseball Cap Unlock.: In The Division 2 once your clan reaches level 22 you will unlock the baseball cap posted below. What makes this item super cool is that the colors of the hat change according to the colors on the...
  5. If anyone needs help or a boost in The Division 2 - Our Clan has your Back.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    If anyone needs help or a boost in The Division 2 - Our Clan has your Back.: If anyone needs help or a boost in The Division 2 - Our Clan has your Back. Clan is currently full but you may add me: GT: and I will gladly help. Happy Saturday All. [img]...
  6. To all Ambassadors - The Division 2: Clan (XBA) The Ambassadors is Full - But we will make...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    To all Ambassadors - The Division 2: Clan (XBA) The Ambassadors is Full - But we will make...: Out (XBA) The Ambassadors Clan has received great reception and has now filled up with 50 slots. However we will give Xbox Ambassadors Priority Status in the Clan and Space can be made for you...
  7. The Division 2 - Clan - (XBA) The Ambassadors is recruiting agents. Only 5 spots left in...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The Division 2 - Clan - (XBA) The Ambassadors is recruiting agents. Only 5 spots left in...: Join Clan XBA - The Ambassadors. [img] d91583de-c444-4056-ac0c-db50357416d2
  8. A clan called TSB booted me offline

in XBoX on Consoles
    A clan called TSB booted me offline: Theirs a clan called TSB. They boot people offline, take accounts and sell them, that type of stuff. I was playing with some of my friends and 2 members [Mod Removed] joined my party and started...
  9. Clan forums

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Clan forums: Does anybody know where the clan forums went? 7634e95d-4fee-4ce3-9d13-5e17acdfe2b5
  10. OTSG = Only The Strong Gamers Recruitment/ Join today for free!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    OTSG = Only The Strong Gamers Recruitment/ Join today for free!: No try-outs necessary,we just want your drive to game and have a good time doing it,while meeting new and exciting members in our community. Easy registry! We now have a "How to video" on our...