oublie du code parentale[Translation-forgets the parent code]

Discus and support oublie du code parentale[Translation-forgets the parent code] in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; bonjour j'ai oublié mon code parentale. comment faire pour le réinitialiser ? [Translation-Hello I forgot my parenting code. how do I reset it?]... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by ThierryBlondez, Apr 24, 2020.

1. oublie du code parentale[Translation-forgets the parent code]

bonjour

j'ai oublié mon code parentale. comment faire pour le réinitialiser ?

[Translation-Hello

I forgot my parenting code. how do I reset it?]

:)

ThierryBlondez, Apr 24, 2020
  2. XBF Brad A Win User

3. XBF Ezra G Win User

Oublie du code parentale[Forget about parental code]

Hi Balotelli,

Thanks for your post. If the parental code for your Xbox 360 has been forgotten, you can reset it online! Check out this guide to register your device and get the reset code for the parental code:

Forgotten Xbox 360 Parental Controls

I hope this helps!
  4. Atherza Win User

parental code forget

Hey there, I would recommend you to follow these steps: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-360/security/forgotten-parental-controls-pass-code
  5. choppyseize Win User

parental code forget

Here are the steps provided in the link -

• Your Microsoft account must be an adult account.
    • The console must be registered in your name.
    1. Sign in to your Microsoft account at Devices.
    2. Locate your registered Xbox 360 console.
    3. Select More actions, select Reset passcode, and then follow the instructions to reset your pass code.
  6. Photonimus Win User

Can't redeem Xbox Live Code

Demande de codes est contraire aux règles du forum

(Google Translated)

Asking for codes is against forum rules
Thema:

1. oublie du code parentale[Translation-forgets the parent code] - Similar Threads - oublie code parentale

2. code 800 7 2 7 4 1

in XBoX Accessibility
    code 800 7 2 7 4 1: Every time I go to Xbox live now it says I am connected and I login on my profile and it brings up the screen where it says next are click the box to remember password to make it easier to sign in...
  3. I can't redeem my 2 day xbox live membership digital code.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't redeem my 2 day xbox live membership digital code.: When i try to enter the code in my xbox 360 it shows code not found. I got the code with Fifa 17 game disk. Please help someone a75028b3-8ab9-4dd3-be9f-0dc3e69fbb9d
  4. Game code not activating

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game code not activating: Hello! I purchased a copy of Fallout 4 for the Xbox One that came with a digital copy of Fallout 3 for the Xbox 360. The copy was included as a code in Fallout 4's booklet. Firstly I tried...
  5. I redeemed a gta 5 code onto the wrong account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I redeemed a gta 5 code onto the wrong account: I redeemed the GTA 5 online criminal enterprise starter pack on a microsoft account that doesnt have gta 5. I have another account that does have gta 5 but i cant use the pack because its on my...
  6. Used a code and didn't receive the item

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Used a code and didn't receive the item: I used a code for warframe starter pack and I haven't received it 4d709a17-519f-43c8-ba69-ec409a7445b0
  7. Xbox Customer Support only giving automated responses when I request for a new DLC code

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Customer Support only giving automated responses when I request for a new DLC code: I bought the Xbox One game Agents of Mayhem and it came with a DLC code but whenever I try entering it I keep getting the same error code that I need to redeem the code on a different web page....
  8. Oublie d'adresse mail [Mod Translation - Forget email address]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Oublie d'adresse mail [Mod Translation - Forget email address]: Bonjour j'aimerai associer mon compte Xbox a mon compte pc (sur epicgame) malheureusement je n'ai pas ma Xbox sur place je ne me souviens pas de mon adresse mail. Je connais seulement mon pseudo...
  9. Oublie d'adresse mail

in XBoX on Consoles
    Oublie d'adresse mail: Bonjour j'aimerai associer mon compte Xbox a mon compte pc (sur epicgame) malheureusement je n'ai pas ma Xbox sur place je ne me souviens pas de mon adresse mail. Je connais seulement mon pseudo...
  10. Oublie du code parentale[Forget about parental code]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Oublie du code parentale[Forget about parental code]: Salut a tous j'ai une problème grave, il y'a 4 ans j'ai mis un code parentale a ma xbox 360 et aujourd'hui malheureusement je me souviens plus du code. Donc si quelqu'un peut m'aider je serait...