Out of data Storage Space on Minecraft

Discus and support Out of data Storage Space on Minecraft in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; When loading into one of my worlds, i can play for about 10 seconds and then I am kicked out and a screen appears, saying "you are out of data storage... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by EnguyenB, Jun 13, 2019.

1. EnguyenB
    EnguyenB Guest

When loading into one of my worlds, i can play for about 10 seconds and then I am kicked out and a screen appears, saying "you are out of data storage space and mine craft is unable to save your progress!". However, my hard drive still has over 850 GB of
    space on it.

The world in question is 59.9 MB, but i have another world that is only 17 GB and that world lets me play.

***Moved from: Gaming on Windows 10***

:)

EnguyenB, Jun 13, 2019
  2. IguanaMilo Win User

Minecraft saved data

Sorry for taking a bit to get back but i have already tried this and all of the fixes are only temporary and most of the time only allow me to load into my worlds but when i save and quit it will not save so there is no point to playing. the message i get
    is ""You are almost out of data storage space! Minecraft has restricted access to this feature until you clear up additional storage space" i have 100+ gb of storage left on my xbox and minecraft saved data is only 300
    mb max
  3. BoinkyDoinker Win User

You are almost out of data storage space in Minecraft

Are you using an external hard drive?
  4. MTGxSLAYERxMTG Win User

I had this issue a while back, i had to factory restore my xbox one because it just wasnt working at all with any steps i did... Removing external hard drives, uninstalling game, updating the game and my xbox... If nothing really works i would just say
    go the route i did...
  5. IguanaMilo Win User

Ive tried everything but a factory reset didnt even know that was a thing thanks man finaly i can play
  6. Galaxy Golden Win User

Have you tried reinstalling the game? Either that would work, or you should contact support to see what's going on.
Thema:

1. Out of data Storage Space on Minecraft - Similar Threads - data Storage Space

2. You are almost out of data storage space in Minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    You are almost out of data storage space in Minecraft: "You are almost out of data storage space! Minecraft has restricted access to this feature until you clear up additional storage space" is a message given to me after trying to enter my world,...
  3. 0x838601e7 Error with syncing data from cloud storage

in XBoX Games and Apps
    0x838601e7 Error with syncing data from cloud storage: I am getting this issue with Dark Souls 2: Scholar of the First Sin, essentially the game works perfectly and I could continue playing but the saved data cannot sync from the cloud storage. One...
  4. Cloud Storage Won't except my copied game save data on 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cloud Storage Won't except my copied game save data on 360: I am really annoyed that I have this problem because nobody else in the WORLD it seems, has, or has ever had the same problem. I am frustrated and I feel helpless. Ok... So, I am trying to move my...
  5. Microsoft side backups, and data storage relative to Cortana

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft side backups, and data storage relative to Cortana: Hello, I was curious as to what kind of rights Microsoft reserves regarding the backing up of data that is stored through their services. I wasn't able to find anything so specific in any of the...
  6. Need to be able to use more iCloud storage to download game data...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need to be able to use more iCloud storage to download game data...: I am trying to download game date from my Xbox 360 onto my iCloud to use on my Xbox One. My 3 Mass Effect games alone take up nearly 20 Gigs of data. My iCloud has 44.6 Gigs of data left to use,...
  7. Cannot Transfer Game Data to External Storage

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot Transfer Game Data to External Storage: Hello, Ijust connected a new external hard drive to my Xbox One, the Toshiba Canvio Connnect II 1TB USB 3.0. I formatted it for games and apps and when I tried to copy or move some game data...
  8. NAS - Ability To Save Game Data & Games To Network Storage

in XBoX on Consoles
    NAS - Ability To Save Game Data & Games To Network Storage: Hi, how difficult would it be to add the ability of the xbox one to save game data and games to a NAS? I appreciate you would need a dedicated drive as this would be formatted to xbox spec but i...
  9. Corrupted data on internal storage, even after formatting and factory defaulting

in XBoX on Consoles
    Corrupted data on internal storage, even after formatting and factory defaulting: Hi! A friend of mine asked me to help him solve this issue. His Xbox 360 Slim does not let him create profiles. He only has interal storage, and after a factory reset I noticed that a profile...
  10. Live Error storage code 503 data sync problem after problem????

in XBoX on Consoles
    Live Error storage code 503 data sync problem after problem????: Why are we having so many problems with live on xbox one and error storage sync code 503, this is the 3rd time its happened to me on an Xbox one that's less than a 6 months old????, I cant play...