Out of nowhere my xbox 360 has stopped unlocking achievements

Discus and support Out of nowhere my xbox 360 has stopped unlocking achievements in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Completely out of the blue, my xbox 360 has stopped unlocking achievements on any game I play, it doesn't matter what I try, nothing seems to work. I... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by SunshinyDruid, Mar 3, 2015.

1. Out of nowhere my xbox 360 has stopped unlocking achievements

Completely out of the blue, my xbox 360 has stopped unlocking achievements on any game I play, it doesn't matter what I try, nothing seems to work.

I have an ongoing issue as I seem to be one of the unfortunate gamers at the moment who has had my "xbox live billing account locked from making purchases", I have been in touch with customer support & they have logged the fault & are working on it, as I
    have seen according to the xbox live status announcement.

Any help or possible remedy to this would be greatly appreciated.

Kev

:)

SunshinyDruid, Mar 3, 2015
  2. Someone in BO2 achivement hacked me and my friend and unlocked achievements for us! Help us!

Me and my friend were playing Bo2 multiplayer and we got in a game with a cheater

and all of a sudden I started unlocking achievements out of nowhere. My friend was also unlocking achievements as well.

We're innocent and didn't unlock those achievements ourselves. Help us please...

Undead_R3aper, Mar 3, 2015
  3. Achievements won't unlock

Yeah, I never had this issue on the 360. I just ramdomly stopped unlocking Achievements about a month ago. I know I met the requirements needed, I'm just not unlocking them, even after a whole month has passed since then

Nizmo The Wolf, Mar 3, 2015
  4. APEXASSASSlN
    APEXASSASSlN Guest

Try deleting the profile only and clearing the updates on the HDD by going to the HDD then pushing Y. then redownload the profile. Somewhere down the line the profile may of got corrupted by installing a game update, or unlocking a achievement may of corrupted
    the profile.

APEXASSASSlN, Mar 4, 2015
  5. APEXASSASSlN Win User

Try deleting the profile only and clearing the updates on the HDD by going to the HDD then pushing Y. then redownload the profile. Somewhere down the line the profile may of got corrupted by installing a game update, or unlocking a achievement may of corrupted
    the profile.
  6. Plum Noodles Win User

Dead Space 3 achievements not unlocking despite saying unlocked ingame.

You can't get the achievements again from xbox 360 bc games if you unlocked them for xbox 360 before.
    I haven't though that's the thing. I unlocked them the other day while using the emulator for the first time, however the issue I was having was it was only registering in-game, and not on the XBox One or anything like that. That issue has been fixed but
    the achievements I earned are still only registering in-game and nowhere else.
  7. Loch Doun Win User

Destiny cross-play achievements not unlocking/registering

I am having the same issue. I've already unlocked 25 achievements on the 360 version.

I launched Destiny on Xbox One for the first time today and it unlocked 3 achievements and then stopped.

It is only showing 3 achievements on my profile but the achievements app shows that I unlocked 25.

What is going on? Is this an Xbox server issue that will be resolved on it's own?
  8. D4vid 360 Win User

Achievements gained, while not playing

Usually it can happen when you unlocked it during your last session but did not pop up. So the system was ‘loading’ the unlockment of that achievement. It can happen to have som achievements popping up out of nowhere.
  9. jaimelannisters Win User

Achievement not unlocking...

Just got Titanfall today, been playing it non-stop for a few hours and I know I should have at least 2 achievements (completing the tutorial and completing the IMC campaign) but neither achievement's progress bar has budged or unlocked and apparently I have
    0% achievements. Is it a bug with Titanfall or Xbox? (I haven't touched my Xbox One for a few months because I wanted to complete some old 360 games) I want to know if any of my other games are going to be affected and stop me from unlocking achievements before
    I try playing them.
Thema:

1. Out of nowhere my xbox 360 has stopped unlocking achievements - Similar Threads - nowhere 360 has

2. Extremely high ping, latency, packet loss out of nowhere.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Extremely high ping, latency, packet loss out of nowhere.: Hi, About three days ago, suspiciously after the console update, my ping, latency, and packet loss had gone so far up its miserable to play any game. My Xbox one has a wired connection and...
  3. Previously purchased, and played (for literally 30+ hours) DLC packs locked out of nowhere....

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Previously purchased, and played (for literally 30+ hours) DLC packs locked out of nowhere....: I purchased the Steven Universe mashup pack as well as several skin packs this past year with my Microsoft account, on my Nintendo Switch Edition Minecraft...I decided to dip back into Minecraft...
  4. My Xbox is on but the HDMI signal is nowhere to be found...

in XboX Insiders
    My Xbox is on but the HDMI signal is nowhere to be found...: Ok, so Xbox customer service told me to post here for help because I am part of the insider program so here we go! This morning I woke up and turned my Xbox One S on. It went to the home screen,...
  5. From out of nowhere!

in XboX Insiders
    From out of nowhere!: [IMG] submitted by /u/XboxMik29 [link] [comments]
  6. Bloodrayne 2 Xbox One nowhere the download button

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bloodrayne 2 Xbox One nowhere the download button: Hi! Yesterday I bought Bloodrayne 2 on Xbox One but nowhere the download button.... Please help 4455d14d-9a1a-4f0e-a146-1a9a5b03adcd
  7. Durduk Yere Microsoft Hesabımdan 6 Tl Kesti [Translate] Out of nowhere Microsoft Cut $6...

in XBoX on Windows
    Durduk Yere Microsoft Hesabımdan 6 Tl Kesti [Translate] Out of nowhere Microsoft Cut $6...: Xbox game pass ultimate almak için kartıma 13 tl yatırmıştım gelip kart bilgilerimi girdiğimde hesabımdan 6 tl kesildi. Nedenini bilmiyorum acaba nedenini öğrenebilir miyim? [Translate by Mod]...
  8. Out of nowhere, can't play any of my games online.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Out of nowhere, can't play any of my games online.: Earlier today I was just fine and playing some Nba2k19, and at some point I guess I had lost connection to the servers or something so I tried to restart my console and force quit the apps and...
  9. Game deleted out of nowhere

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game deleted out of nowhere: I was going to play RDR2 so i put the disc in and saw a 1.3GB update. I was like okay thats not bad but it wouldnt begin the update. I waited 10 minutes (it wasnt paused or queued) so i tried ro...
  10. Activity feed shows only my 360 stuff; Xbox One activity nowhere to be seen

in XBoX on Consoles
    Activity feed shows only my 360 stuff; Xbox One activity nowhere to be seen: I'm looking at Xbox.com right now, and the activity feed shows months-old achievements from my 360. Nothing I do on the Xbox One shows up. What's up with that? 0d23cbd8-8b2d-4c78-bbfc-0c6412376c0d