Out of the blue my account permanently Suspended!

Discus and support Out of the blue my account permanently Suspended! in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hello everyone, First time here on this community. I need help and some advice because my account suddenly got permanently suspended and i have no... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by MelvinVermeulen, Apr 24, 2019.

1. Out of the blue my account permanently Suspended!

Hello everyone,

First time here on this community.

I need help and some advice because my account suddenly got permanently suspended and i have no clue why...??!!?

I have my account for many years and nothing has changed. I did not do anything that isn't allowed, the only thing in can think of is my new xbox one x that i bought from someone else. But this xbox is 8 months old and i have the invoice to prove it. The
    person that i bought it from didn’t play much and therefore he sold it. The xbox one x was reset to factory default so i installed it with my account.

How can i contact support for this? The mail i received is standard with basic information but no explanation why my account is suspended. I tried the enforcement website and logged in but no answeres either.

How in the world is this possible...??? I was playing a game and suddenly i got the permanent banned, received a standard mail with no explanation at all and no direct link to contact Microsoft for this. And every link they give you keeps you walking in
    circles with no solution at all. Sorry for my frustration but this method is very very strange to me. A short ban with an basic mail i totally understand but permanently suspended with no explanation from the enforcement team is unimaginable.

Who can point me in the right direction?

Regards,

Melvin

:)

MelvinVermeulen, Apr 24, 2019
  2. Smwutches Win User

For information about your ban and to see about submitting a case review, you would need to go to http://enforcement.xbox.com The enforcement team are the only ones who handle bans
    and that would be the only way to contact them.
  3. XBF Crystal P Win User

Hi there Melvin,

Thank you for reaching out here in Xbox Forums. I understand there is an issue with a suspension on your account.
    You will not be able to reach the Enforcement team here on the forums. We do not have the appropriate tools and resources to assist with enforcement actions.

I recommend visiting our Enforcement website for more information regarding Bans/Suspensions. If
    you were suspended for longer than a day you can also submit a case review from the same website.

You can find steps for submitting a case review here and more information on why accounts receive bans and suspensions:
    https://enforcement.xbox.com

Hope this helps.
  4. Smwutches Win User

My Permanently Suspended Account

Major Nelson also said assets are not lost when an account gets permanently suspended, it turns out that’s a complete lie!
    Just to add, this is not a lie. If you had left your console set as your Home console (as is recommended), you would still have access to everything on a new account.
  5. ANDREWJAGO USMC Win User

As already stated, the enforcement team does not use the forums. If you already submitted a case review and they upheld their decision, there is nothing else that can be done.
    As I already stated, a support agent (Microsoft Employee) directly told me that moderators and enforcement look at the forums here, so excuse me if I take his word over yours. I refuse to believe that there’s nothing that can be done, especially
    because it seems there is one string attached to a cup as the only form of communication to the enforcement team, that’s severe incompetence even for a company like Microsoft. Unless there is anything else I can do, it looks like my only other option is to
    make an alt account, get it in trouble, and use that to communicate with the enforcement team. This entire process is ridiculous!
  6. Smwutches Win User

The person I was gamesharing with went to the same high school. Not across the country, so no, not a violation of the code of conduct.
    There is no need for the person you're game sharing with to have your account information. All you have to do is set their console as your Home console and then remove your account. If you gave him your account information in order to do so, that violated
    the code of conduct.
Thema:

1. Out of the blue my account permanently Suspended! - Similar Threads - blue account permanently

2. team color changed to blue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    team color changed to blue: why did my team color change from green to blue on mw3 xbox360 06d7c746-e89d-42d2-a790-2541f6229045
  3. Blue dragon on Xbox one store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Blue dragon on Xbox one store: I am trying to buy blue dragon on the xbox one so i can download and play it but everytime i try to see the price to buy it it pulls up an error and dissapers where i cant see the error is there a...
  4. Blue Ray DVD Player

in XBoX on Consoles
    Blue Ray DVD Player: Can I attach an External Blue Ray DVD Player to my X-Box One S? ce13ffd8-74dc-4db8-9c95-054c161bcee4
  5. Poor Audio Quality with Blue Snowball Microphone and Xbox Game DVR

in XboX Insiders
    Poor Audio Quality with Blue Snowball Microphone and Xbox Game DVR: Hello! A little while ago, I purchased a Blue Snowball microphone to use for commentating during recordings with Xbox Game DVR. Unfortunately, every time I try to use the microphone with Game DVR,...
  6. Is there a way I can use a blue snowball mic on my Xbox one

in XBoX on Windows
    Is there a way I can use a blue snowball mic on my Xbox one: I want to use this mic for my Xbox, but can't figure out how too, plz help 83f630d2-cbd0-45af-89e9-a3ba4b1eda33
  7. Xbox blue ray/dvd app is not working

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox blue ray/dvd app is not working: I can play games etc, just not play movies in it. any ideas ? Not a one movie will play dvd, blue ray from various vendors etc. 381aaa02-13cc-4dcd-bd30-979a317b2887
  8. Is there a fix for the Blue Hell glitch in Just Cause 3?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is there a fix for the Blue Hell glitch in Just Cause 3?: Basically, I'll be flying around with the Bavarium Wingsuit, and then when I try to land I fall through the ground. More than half the large island is affected. I've asked about this on two other...
  9. Issue with blue ray player. Similar issue with FXNOW.

in XboX Insiders
    Issue with blue ray player. Similar issue with FXNOW.: [IMG] submitted by /u/CoderHunter1 [link] [comments]
  10. Blue flash on screen when starting up game?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Blue flash on screen when starting up game?: On my One X, after starting the console up for the first time and starting Black Ops 4 from a disc for the first time, there's split second flash of blue on the screen right before the loading...