Out of warranty Xbox One Elite Controller Replacement

Discus and support Out of warranty Xbox One Elite Controller Replacement in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My elite controller works perfectly fine and everything, but the rubber grips came off and very little paint is chipped off. So, is there a way I can... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Horoboshimasu, Dec 3, 2019.

1. Out of warranty Xbox One Elite Controller Replacement

My elite controller works perfectly fine and everything, but the rubber grips came off and very little paint is chipped off. So, is there a way I can pay less $ than buying a brand new controller and get a replacement instead?

:)

Horoboshimasu, Dec 3, 2019
  2. Flymonkey102 Win User

Several controllers need repairs

They will replace/repair out of warranty controllers so long as they are not Elite controllers.
  3. ChiefJoboo Win User

XBOX ELITE CONTROLLER BROKE IN 4months!

The official warranty period for "accessories" (xbox one elite wireless is under that label) is 90 days, you're correct. Controllers wear out, and that's not avoidable BUT the elite and newer models are built with the past in mind.

Please take a look at this page about troubleshooting and repairing your elite controller:

support.xbox.com/.../elite-controller-info

And if you can't get it to work after that, please go to:

support.xbox.com/.../servicing-elite-controller

And finally, if you need to get it repaired out of warranty, please see this page to order a repair or replacement and go to "replace an accessory." There will be a fee but I'm not sure of what that might cost.

devicesupport.microsoft.com/en-US
  4. XBF Amber M Win User

Elite Controller update erforderlich [Translation - Elite controller update required]

Hi Helmut,

Thanks for the reply containing an update. At this point, since you've fully updated your PC and the drivers, etc, tried wireless and wired connections to attempt to update the Elite controller, as well as other devices and other internet connections, the
    fact that your Elite Controller will not update or accept an update likely means that there is something wrong with the controller itself and it may need either replacement or repair. If your Elite controller is in warranty, then I would recommend that you
    set it up for repair or replacement. Below is a link that you can use to check the warranty and set up a replacement or repair for that:

Request an Xbox controller replacement

If you'd prefer assistance with setting up a repair/replacement, then I'd recommend that you
    request a call back from Xbox Support.

I hope this helps out a bit further.
  5. brandiesel1 Win User

Xbox controller

Is it a standard controller or an Elite controller?

If it’s standard you’ll have to replace the controller unfortunately. If it’s an elite you can get it serviced or replaced if it’s still under warranty.
  6. Skepticality Win User

Since the warranty has expired you would have to buy a new one as they would not supply a new one for you
Thema:

1. Out of warranty Xbox One Elite Controller Replacement - Similar Threads - warranty Elite Controller

2. Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2 Warranty Question

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2 Warranty Question: So I just purchased a brand new Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2 from Best Buy on 11/18/2019 (yesterday). I went online to the Microsoft website, registered my device and the warranty...
  3. Does the Elite 2 Controller really only have 90-day warranty?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does the Elite 2 Controller really only have 90-day warranty?: I bought the very expensive Elite 2 Xbox controller. I was reading the warranty manual and it says that Xbox accessories only have a 90-day warranty. Does that include the Elite 2 controller? I...
  4. Xbox elite controller series 2 Warranty ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox elite controller series 2 Warranty ?: Does the xbox elite series 2 controller come with a warranty? & Will Microsoft be offering Customers to purchase an extended warranty Thank you to whom it may concern ....
  5. Elite Controller Warranty

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite Controller Warranty: Hi, my elite controller's left stick is defective, and in every game or apps including netflix, which proves the problem is not from the games settings. In my user manual, it is mentioned that the...
  6. Xbox Elite Controller Warranty Replacement - Worse than the one i sent in

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite Controller Warranty Replacement - Worse than the one i sent in: So i sent in my Xbox Elite Controller after 6 months of owning it because it was getting bad stick drift. Playing Pubg, I had turned deadzone up to 17 and it was still drifting. Making me walk and...
  7. Elite Controller Warranty

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite Controller Warranty: So I got an Elite Controller for Christmas 2018, and the left stick ended up drifting forward constantly around the middle of May 2019. I sent it back under warranty to get it repaired, received...
  8. My xbox elite controller is out of warranty

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox elite controller is out of warranty: My xbox one elite controller needs it's rb fixed but it's warranty has ran out. Can I pay to get it fixed d158ffc4-1658-4f08-a629-919fcfffb54e
  9. my elite controller is out of warranty but the rubber grips keep falling off

in XBoX on Consoles
    my elite controller is out of warranty but the rubber grips keep falling off: my elite controller is out of warranty but the rubber grips keep falling off its relly poor considering the amount of money paid for this! not a happy xbox one user who has spent hundreds and...
  10. Garantie manette Elite [Translate] Elite controller warranty

in XBoX Accessibility
    Garantie manette Elite [Translate] Elite controller warranty: Bonjour, Je vois envoyer ma manette au SAV pour échange, mais je n'est pas bien compris si je dois envoyer SEULEMENT la manette, ou si je doit envoyer les BMD, palettes et joystick avec....