Out of Windows 10 Minecraft redeem codes?

Discus and support Out of Windows 10 Minecraft redeem codes? in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I can't get my Minecraft windows 10 redeem code even though I purchased Minecraft Java Edition before October 19th, 2018. I go to... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by not_donnie, Dec 18, 2019.

1. not_donnie
    not_donnie Guest

I can't get my Minecraft windows 10 redeem code even though I purchased Minecraft Java Edition before October 19th, 2018. I go to https://account.mojang.com/me to redeem my codes.
    When I click it, a message pops up stating, "Error! It looks like we've temporarily run out of gift codes for Minecraft for Windows 10. Don't worry though, more codes should be on their
    way. Please check back later!" https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us...em-codes/05a3d647-5cd3-4f50-b701-04b50df86c2e.
    This is a link to ~1000 people with the same issue and 14.37 thousand views. We have all tried contacting https://t.co/xwJI4j8UvC?amp=1 with no response in the last ~30 days. We then tweeted @MojangSupport in search of answers with a very reciprocated response:
    "Please send us an email at
    https://help.minecraft.net/hc/en-us/requests/new…
    and we will assist. ^RL."

which was the very place in which we emailed our concerns in the first place. All I want to do is play games with my friends on windows 10 as was promised. I feel that my arguments are being ignored and refuted. I just want to play with my friends how can
    I get the code/when will new codes come out?

:)

not_donnie, Dec 18, 2019
  2. IanWalker6 Win User

Minecraft Windows 10 edition

I am trying to redeem a Minecraft windows 10 edition key from the Mojang website.

This is the prompt I am trying to redeem from:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Minecraft for Windows 10

You bought Minecraft: Java Edition during a period of time when Minecraft for Windows 10 was included for free. Claim your redeemable gift code by clicking the button below and follow the instructions. As you
    might have guessed, Minecraft for Windows 10 can only be played on Windows 10.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It allows for users who have purchased the java edition of the game to then redeem a code for the windows 10 edition of the game.

This is the error message that pops up:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Error! It looks like we've temporarily run out of gift codes for Minecraft for Windows 10. Don't worry though, more codes should be on their way. Please check back later!

Thanks for any help!
  3. ArminatorX Win User

Minecraft Windows 10 Edition free code given out by Mojang not working

I did that, and I redeemed the code on my alt. But it still didn't give me free Windows 10 Minecraft. Am I not doing it right?
    If you redeemed the Code on your "alt", then Minecraft Windows 10 is bound to that account only.

In order to get Minecraft on your PC then, you would have to open the Store app on your Windows 10 device, and in the upper right, sign out of your "non-alt" account in the store app. Then sign in with your "alt" account, and you should find Windows 10 Minecraft
    in your account's library. Simply download Minecraft from the library, and you should be able to play the game on your "non-alt" account as well.

But only your "alt" account that originally redeemed the code can re-download Minecraft from the store. No one else can.
  4. Mister Beep Win User

Unable to install Minecraft Windows 10 edition on Xbox

Hey Nikolio16,

Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition runs specifically on Windows 10. If you would like to play Minecraft on Xbox One, you will want to take a look at Minecraft:
    Xbox One Edition
    . If you would like to install the Windows 10 version of Minecraft on your Windows 10 PC, sign into the account that originally redeemed the code and download through the Windows Store.

Hope this helps!
  5. Morgan Bent Win User

Code already Redeemed?

Actually it's a "Minecraft for Windows 10" and the redeem code is "F9C43-HD6HT-9KYKK-Y3DQJ-4WPFZ" but when I went to redeem it on the computer it displayed as already redeemed.
  6. ArminatorX Win User

Minecraft:Bedrock

If you have Java Minecraft, sign in with your Mojang Account on the Minecraft Website, and you should get an offer to redeem a code for the Windows 10 Version.

However, it was long ago since I did that, and don't know where exactly you need to go.

After you got your code, you can go to the Windows Store App on your Windows 10 PC and redeem that code in the Store App to get Minecraft Windows 10 Edition.

EDIT: It seems that you need to have purchased the Java Edition before Oct. 19th 2018 to be eligible for getting Minecraft Windows 10 for free.

For more information check this website: https://help.mojang.com/customer/en/portal/articles/2064007-minecraft-for-windows-10
Thema:

1. Out of Windows 10 Minecraft redeem codes? - Similar Threads - Windows Minecraft redeem

2. Minecraft for Windows 10 - No longer owns it after Java Redeem code?

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft for Windows 10 - No longer owns it after Java Redeem code?: I had Minecraft for Windows 10 through the Java edition and had/played it for months but now suddenly error 0x803f8001 appeared and I could not play. All of a sudden, it does not recognize I own...
  3. Accidentally redeemed Minecraft Windows 10 on a different Microsoft Account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Accidentally redeemed Minecraft Windows 10 on a different Microsoft Account: I bought Minecraft Java about 4 months ago and it came with free Minecraft Windows 10, but because I didnt realize my old Microsoft account was logged in and not my current one, I ended up...
  4. Can't redeem minecraft windows 10 edition

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't redeem minecraft windows 10 edition: My minecraft account is from 2013 yet when I try to redeem the windows 10 edition it says to redeem using a Microsoft account but my Minecraft account has nothing to do with that account and i...
  5. I bought java edition minecraft, and i successfully redeemed a free windows 10 copy. Why...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought java edition minecraft, and i successfully redeemed a free windows 10 copy. Why...: [img] So...i have the game, i can still play it RIGHT NOW at this very moment on the xbox console companion app (which i plan to do, it's my favourite version of minecraft) so why, oh WHY, am i...
  6. I do not have the option of redeeming free Minecraft Windows 10 Edition

in XBoX on Windows
    I do not have the option of redeeming free Minecraft Windows 10 Edition: I purchased Minecraft on 2013 and when I login into account.mojang.com it doesn't appear the free Win 10 Edition button. PD: my username is Santigogamer 78087507-d327-4dad-baf9-bc5c4cb679e2
  7. I can't Redeem my Minecraft Code for Windows 10 Edition

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't Redeem my Minecraft Code for Windows 10 Edition: Hello, I've recently been trying, and failing, to redeem my code from Mojang for Minecraft windows 10 edition but for some reason the code doesn't pop up when I go to to the redeem page. is there...
  8. Minecraft Windows 10 Cant find the redeem anymore.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Windows 10 Cant find the redeem anymore.: I heard that people who use to have old accounts, and bought the game before 2018 could get it for free (the windows 10 edition) but i cant find it in my mojang account, and i am pretty sure i...
  9. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition "already redeemed"

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Windows 10 Edition "already redeemed": I currently have the Java edition of Minecraft and when I go to redeem the free version of the Windows 10 edition it says I have already redeemed the code. If anyone can help me that would be...
  10. I redeemed Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition on the wrong Microsoft account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I redeemed Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition on the wrong Microsoft account: A little while ago, I learned that you can receive a free copy of Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition if you had owned Java Edition before a certain date. I instantly redeemed this, but the account that...