OUTAGE

Discus and support OUTAGE in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; They locked my last question after merely answering "here's the link to the status page". so.... Can anybody with xbox provide any better update on... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by AllInWith3s, Sep 9, 2019.

1. AllInWith3s
    AllInWith3s Guest

OUTAGE

They locked my last question after merely answering "here's the link to the status page". so....

Can anybody with xbox provide any better update on the status other than a status of "we're working on it" which was posted over 8 hours ago? I imagine this would be top priority as the inability to access a service that a customer has paid for isn't a
    small issue.

:)

AllInWith3s, Sep 9, 2019
  2. RumplyBrute0097 Win User

outage

I have been not able to connect for 8 days.
  3. mamboza2 Win User

outage

right i can get my profile now but still cant redeem my membership code get pissed off now might just have to play the Wii!!! lol
  4. KieranSchexnayder Win User

Outage

I just removed my account, and it won't let me add it back on. Error code 0x80a40019
  5. XBF Nestor S Win User

Outage

Hey Kieran!

Thanks for the inquiry but it seems our service alert is still up! Check the
    Xbox Live Status Page
    but the services affected are Buying items, redeeming codes, or downloading purchases! That will still show up past the service alert sometimes since the console would need to refresh, the simplest way to do so would be doing
    a
    power cycle
    . Check it out and let us know if we can further assist with this or any other matter!
  6. white knight ax Win User

Outage

Good evening. Try unpluged the console and internet router for 2 minutes and plug. Its resolve many of the situations.
Thema:

OUTAGE

1. OUTAGE - Similar Threads - OUTAGE

2. Recent Xbox outage

in XBoX on Consoles
    Recent Xbox outage: I had the same issue where my console did not update so i turned it off and back on but it gives me the same black screen when it was off and disconnected from the power supply and will not start...
  3. Account Credit for Xbox Outages

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Account Credit for Xbox Outages: Hi, when should subscribers expect credit for the huge outages in the recent weeks? 0e67b7e3-7b52-4432-8d02-917c0e7e92a6
  4. Xbox 360 Will not connect after the outage

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 Will not connect after the outage: Guys, I was playing destiny on my 360 This Friday 9/6/19 3:00 am when I got kicked from live. Never connected back. Went to sleep. checked and discovered the outage. My Xbox One didnt connect...
  5. Outage this weekend, Gears 5 server problems

in XBoX on Consoles
    Outage this weekend, Gears 5 server problems: This more of a statement. Just wanted to let out my frustration and disappointment with this weekend outage of Xbox live and gears 5 launch. I took off work to be able to play with my friends a...
  6. ADVICE: Using your Xbox One OFFLINE during service outages.

in XBoX on Consoles
    ADVICE: Using your Xbox One OFFLINE during service outages.: Omg, I thought I was frustrated. Folks chill. I feel your pain but at least his advice is not "Talk to a Live person". Please xbox fix the issue soon 4171c621-f9c3-4c24-9ed6-8a4b2621437a
  7. Xbox Live Service Outage(s)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live Service Outage(s): Hi, I just wanted everyone to know that this isn't the first, but the second outage this month. People work hard and pay actual money for services that aren't being unconditionally provided. It's...
  8. Is Error "0x87dd000" caused by the frequent outages of the Microsoft "Xbox Live Core...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is Error "0x87dd000" caused by the frequent outages of the Microsoft "Xbox Live Core...: Is Error "0x87dd000" caused by the frequent outages of the Microsoft "Xbox Live Core Services"? You guys having cloud issues? lol 139096b8-1c3c-431b-823f-44d4ea153700
  9. Activities to do while xbox has an outage

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Activities to do while xbox has an outage: Do you read, watch tv, etc... b62e5b16-8f73-43a6-9196-7ac9c5f14032
  10. notify me when outage is over

in XBoX Accessibility
    notify me when outage is over: for whatever reason, I can't sign up of opt in to get a text when the outage is over. d05e8bbc-ae8c-4e5c-a978-fdac71d216ae