OUTAGE

Discus and support OUTAGE in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; They locked my last question after merely answering "here's the link to the status page". so.... Can anybody with xbox provide any better update on... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by AllInWith3s, Sep 9, 2019.

1. AllInWith3s
    AllInWith3s Guest

OUTAGE

They locked my last question after merely answering "here's the link to the status page". so....

Can anybody with xbox provide any better update on the status other than a status of "we're working on it" which was posted over 8 hours ago? I imagine this would be top priority as the inability to access a service that a customer has paid for isn't a
    small issue.

:)

AllInWith3s, Sep 9, 2019
  2. RumplyBrute0097 Win User

outage

I have been not able to connect for 8 days.
  3. mamboza2 Win User

outage

right i can get my profile now but still cant redeem my membership code get pissed off now might just have to play the Wii!!! lol
  4. Miss Lyric 2 U Win User

Outage

We are unsure at the moment how long this will be in effect. You can ise Xbox Assist, on either your phone or sysrem, to notify you once the problem has been solved. Sorry for the inconvenience.
  5. KieranSchexnayder Win User

Outage

I just removed my account, and it won't let me add it back on. Error code 0x80a40019
  6. XBF Nestor S Win User

Outage

Hey Kieran!

Thanks for the inquiry but it seems our service alert is still up! Check the
    Xbox Live Status Page
    but the services affected are Buying items, redeeming codes, or downloading purchases! That will still show up past the service alert sometimes since the console would need to refresh, the simplest way to do so would be doing
    a
    power cycle
    . Check it out and let us know if we can further assist with this or any other matter!
Thema:

OUTAGE

1. OUTAGE - Similar Threads - OUTAGE

2. Xbox One won't connect to WiFi after power outage. I have tried everything, I don't know...

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Xbox One won't connect to WiFi after power outage. I have tried everything, I don't know...: Xbox One won't connect to WiFi after power outage. I have tried everything, I don't know what to do next. you could connect it directly by ethernet cable in case the wifi antenna of the xbox has...
  3. My xbox wont work properly after power outage

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox wont work properly after power outage: It was a normal day and then my power goes out and my Xbox turns off, I stop playing because I didn't feel like playing anymore and the next day my console restarted and I was trying to play but I...
  4. Game Uninstalled After Power Outage

in XBoX on Windows
    Game Uninstalled After Power Outage: Hello, I recently had to drive to a friends house to download Phantasy Star Online 2 on my PC due to my internet only handling 700KB/s and the game being a whopping 11+93GB. I just had a power...
  5. Always an outage

in XBoX on Consoles
    Always an outage: Its almost Every week lately that there is some type of outage or service that is not working that we all pay for. I think microsoft should start compensating us back for time we cannot use their...
  6. Xbox One X lost most of its data after power outage

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox One X lost most of its data after power outage: Hi. Yesterday, I was enjoying FIFA 20 and I was about to play my last match of the night. And so, I saved right before playing that last game. However, halfway through the game, lights go out. And...
  7. Recent Xbox Live Outages

in XBoX Accessibility
    Recent Xbox Live Outages: Hi, I have a question about the recent outages we have had this week, in fact in United Kingdom some people have had between 4 and 7 service outages my question is this. What is the likelihood of...
  8. Server Que issue, is there another outage in Xbox live?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Server Que issue, is there another outage in Xbox live?: [img] outage again? a0003fb2-1cb7-44fa-9edb-613e87c6acb8
  9. Xbox Live Game Outages

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live Game Outages: Hello fellow Ambassadors, As of February 18 there are 7 games having Xbox outages. Games include: Planted vs Zombies Garden Warfare 2 Star Wars Battlefront 2 Apex Legends Madden NFL 20 Fifa...
  10. Xbox Serviceautrag Kontakt - Paket verloren gegangen ?[Translation-Xbox Service outage...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Serviceautrag Kontakt - Paket verloren gegangen ?[Translation-Xbox Service outage...: Hallo, ich habe letzte Woche meinen defekten Controller bei UPS mit einem Rücksendeschein abgegeben. Jedoch hat sich seitdem hier in der Sendungsverfolgung nichts nach dem Status "Der UPS Access...