Outer World Xbox(Beta) game pass

Discus and support Outer World Xbox(Beta) game pass in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I bought a monthly subscription to the game pass, but the game does not work. I tried several games, but only one gives an error (Outer Worlds). When I... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Kelly4953, Oct 29, 2019.

1. Kelly4953
    Kelly4953 Guest

I bought a monthly subscription to the game pass, but the game does not work.
    I tried several games, but only one gives an error (Outer Worlds).
    When I start, it says to me that the game is currently unavailable to my account and gives an error 0x803F8001.
    I tried to solve the problem by answering the forums, but nothing helped.
    What needs to be done to solve this problem?

***Moved from Gaming on Windows 10***

:)

Kelly4953, Oct 29, 2019
  2. Obsessive Power Win User

How to access my xbox cloud save on pc?

Hi,

Sorry this isn't possible and I doubt it will be a feature in the future either. Despite The Outer Worlds being available on the Windows Store (to buy) and the PC Game Pass Beta, it's not an Xbox Play Anywhere title. These are two separate games and thus
    the saves are not cross compatible.
  3. zmaster2XXX Win User

Today is the day, which one did you pick and why?

Outer worlds is included in game pass. Problem solved.
  4. BarbecueSausage Win User

I've downloaded Outer Worlds from Game Pass, excited to try it.
  5. Fos Win User

Birthday Game Recommendations???

I recommend Outer Worlds! Since you have Game pass.
  6. Shieldlady1 Win User

The Outer Worlds pelo simples fato de estar na game pass.
Thema:

1. Outer World Xbox(Beta) game pass - Similar Threads - Outer World Beta

2. Unable to download Outer Worlds off Microsoft Store (PC)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to download Outer Worlds off Microsoft Store (PC): Hey everyone, hopefully someone can help me out with this. I've been trying to download Outer Worlds off the Microsoft Store for two days now. I've tried clearing my cache, checked for any...
  3. Outer Worlds not downloading

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Outer Worlds not downloading: Hey everyone, hopefully someone can help me out with this. I've been trying to download Outer Worlds off the Microsoft Store for two days now. I've tried clearing my cache, checked for any...
  4. The Outer World Will Not Launch!

in XBoX on Windows
    The Outer World Will Not Launch!: Hi I can not launch the outer world purchased through the windows store. It has worked fine up to now. every time i try launching it it opens gaming services page in the windows store. please help...
  5. Game request for xcloud (outer world's)

in XboX Insiders
    Game request for xcloud (outer world's): Would it be possible to maybe add outer world's to the xcloud server as it is in the game pass and the only way for me to play it is console stream. now don't get me wrong I love console streaming...
  6. The Outer World - Installation error. Xbox Beta

in XBoX on Windows
    The Outer World - Installation error. Xbox Beta: Have been playing this game since the preorder with various crashes and freezes now with the new update it refuses to run at all even after reinstalling it. Does anyone have a fix for me or...
  7. The Outer Worlds won't launch from Xbox beta app (got it with game pass)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The Outer Worlds won't launch from Xbox beta app (got it with game pass): Played The Outer Worlds yesterday for quite some time without any problems. Today i wanted to launch the game via the xbox app & also tried it with microsoft store and it just won't launch, it...
  8. Outer Worlds Xbox (Beta) - No longer able to load local save games

in XBoX on Windows
    Outer Worlds Xbox (Beta) - No longer able to load local save games: Hi I've been playing for a few hours and after quitting (the proper way) I am suddenly unable to load my locally saved games. I tried relaunching and this time even though the save game sync...
  9. [PC] [Xbox Beta] The Outer Worlds Failed Installation (Error 0x800700e7)

in XBoX on Windows
    [PC] [Xbox Beta] The Outer Worlds Failed Installation (Error 0x800700e7): Hey all - trying to install the Outer Worlds, but the installation fails immediately and gives me error code 0x800700e7 every time. This error code doesn't pull up on Windows error code lookup....
  10. Error Code 0x80040154 on X-Box game pass beta The Outer Worlds Install

in XBoX on Windows
    Error Code 0x80040154 on X-Box game pass beta The Outer Worlds Install: I have the May Windows 10 update. I get error code 0x80040154 from the X-Box beta app when I try and install The Outer Worlds. fff6bd33-c7c1-4f29-85a5-63cfb0556dc2