Outer worlds no HDR

Discus and support Outer worlds no HDR in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; It is not supported by now. I'm sure they will implement it later. 3835b7d0-2f2c-443e-a576-32e6afc1a0f1 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by GroundOregano94, Oct 27, 2019.

1. Outer worlds no HDR

It is not supported by now. I'm sure they will implement it later.

:)

GroundOregano94, Oct 27, 2019
  2. Obsessive Power Win User

HDR not working in outer worlds on pc

The Outer Worlds does not have HDR support, not for PC or Xbox. For HDR to work, the game needs to support it. This game does not.
  3. GroundOregano94 Win User

For now, Outer Worlds doesn't have HDR support not on Pc, not on Xbox.
  4. brandiesel1 Win User

For now, Outer Worlds doesn't have HDR support not on Pc, not on Xbox.
    Has it been confirmed if there will be an HDR patch in the future/ I may wait for that before I play.
  5. FlyLion17939883 Win User

Outer worlds no HDR

Ciao qualcuno mi sa dire se outer worlds supporta hdr su x box one x?
  6. Niko1664 Win User

No HDR support for Outer Worlds sorry. But as Obsidian Entertainment is in the fold of Microsoft now, we can expect a follow-up and improvements on our consoles.
Thema:

Outer worlds no HDR

1. Outer worlds no HDR - Similar Threads - Outer worlds HDR

2. Cannot download Outer Worlds on xbox game pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot download Outer Worlds on xbox game pass: Whenever I try to download the game it says starting download then after a few minutes it gives me the error code 0x87e0000d. This also happens with other games. 9c7708f3-82dd-442d-b71a-e009df4d3381
  3. Outer Worlds freezing on startup

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Outer Worlds freezing on startup: While i was the playing the Outer Worlds on xbox one, I went to save and noticed that the save game game option was grayed out. Then I went to my load screen and found that all my previous saves...
  4. Unable to install Outer Worlds due to no applicable devices. Also unable to request refund.

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to install Outer Worlds due to no applicable devices. Also unable to request refund.: I just purchased the Outer Worlds on the microsoft store, but have been unable to install it. This is what comes up: [img] However, when I click "get more info" I can clearly see my PC there....
  5. outer worlds won't downlaod

in XBoX on Windows
    outer worlds won't downlaod: I have tried everything and the game won't download 8e8e9a20-1600-4e6d-a670-425ae18a70a8
  6. The Outer Worlds Black Silhouettes in Inventory Screen and Character Creation

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The Outer Worlds Black Silhouettes in Inventory Screen and Character Creation: I don't know what I changed except from a graphics card drive update, but does anyone know what's causing this? The game runs fine everywhere else and this happening on the Character Creation...
  7. Outer Worlds Installation - Continuously reverting back to 'Install'

in XBoX on Windows
    Outer Worlds Installation - Continuously reverting back to 'Install': Hi there. I purchased Xbox Game Pass for PC and downloaded the Xbox (Beta) app for my PC. I then attempted to install the Outer Worlds. At first, this appeared to go well, with the button reading...
  8. Is Outer Worlds fixed on Xbox Game Pass PC?

in XBoX on Windows
    Is Outer Worlds fixed on Xbox Game Pass PC?: Can not download what is going on? Is it just me or are other having the same problem? Can't download it. I had it preinstalled but when i went to play it on the day after release i couldnt get...
  9. Installing Outer Worlds on PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Installing Outer Worlds on PC: So I was trying to install the outer worlds and it started saying this as an error code 0x87E0000D. Does this mean i need to try a different WIFI as i currently am out and about from my home....
  10. HDR not working in outer worlds on pc

in XBoX on Windows
    HDR not working in outer worlds on pc: At first it did work, after setting hdr on in windows and restarting the game (no option available in the game) But now for some reason the game is in sdr and no mater how many times i restart...