Outer Worlds on Game Pass October 25th. Who else is excited?

Discus and support Outer Worlds on Game Pass October 25th. Who else is excited? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Gamepass is pretty good, i enjoy it. I wouldnt mind seeing more OG xbox games on there. Mayyyybe some older CoD games.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Fearless Reign7, Oct 11, 2019.

1. Outer Worlds on Game Pass October 25th. Who else is excited?

Gamepass is pretty good, i enjoy it. I wouldnt mind seeing more OG xbox games on there. Mayyyybe some older CoD games.

:)

Fearless Reign7, Oct 11, 2019
  2. Anghellic Karma Win User

I'm excited and pre-loaded! Ready to go!
  3. Whiteleaf2012 Win User

I'm really happy to have the chance to play games like this without having to fork out a wad of cash up front. I don't think I'll like it, but you never know.
  4. XxNe0nDiam0ndxX Win User

Game pass is awesome. I LOVE getting achievements, and game pass makes it so much easier to get a bunch of new games and start working on new achievements. I wish that you could keep the games that you install using the game pass IF you have had that game
    for say at least a year and paid for the game pass each month. Like, that is a $120 dollars (for me) for a whole year and if I bought the game a year ago and now I can't afford the game pass for next month, I wish I could keep that game.

Great question!
  5. xbox24ru Win User

Looking forward to this release :)
  6. Capitain Gonzo Win User

I'm really looking forward to Outer Worlds. Will i load it and play it. Game Pass is really a great thing
Thema:

1. Outer Worlds on Game Pass October 25th. Who else is excited? - Similar Threads - Outer Worlds Game

2. Xbox Game Pass for PC Outer Worlds Save Data Location

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Pass for PC Outer Worlds Save Data Location: I uninstalled The Outer Worlds on the Xbox beta app by right clicking on it on my left shelf, and clicking uninstall. However I noticed that no space was freed up by the uninstall. When I go to...
  3. The Outer Worlds stopped working - always opens "Gaming Services"

in XBoX on Windows
    The Outer Worlds stopped working - always opens "Gaming Services": I bought the XBOX PC gaming pass to play The Outer Worlds. For the first few days this worked perfectly fine, no crashes that I can remember or any issue. Then all of a sudden it stopped working....
  4. The Outer Worlds Xbox Game Pass on Windows 10

in XBoX on Windows
    The Outer Worlds Xbox Game Pass on Windows 10: I have had this issue since launch. I download and install The Outer Worlds I play it for a few hours and all seems great. I log into my pc the next morning and I can't play it because It is...
  5. Outer Worlds... [Mod Removed]. Icon links to Microsoft Game Center???

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Outer Worlds... [Mod Removed]. Icon links to Microsoft Game Center???: my first post ever... how annoying is this? A $60 game that wont even load. Urgh. Microsoft; seriously? You owe us all a fix and an apology immediately. Seriously... the first game i download from...
  6. Error 0x87e00013 while updating a game in XBox beta onPC - The Outer Worlds

in XBoX on Windows
    Error 0x87e00013 while updating a game in XBox beta onPC - The Outer Worlds: Updating the Games with 'Xbox Beta on PC' seems to break the games with errors: Error 0x87e00013 while updating a game in XBox beta onPC Here's another person seeing it too One of the threads...
  7. Game request for xcloud (outer world's)

in XboX Insiders
    Game request for xcloud (outer world's): Would it be possible to maybe add outer world's to the xcloud server as it is in the game pass and the only way for me to play it is console stream. now don't get me wrong I love console streaming...
  8. Outer World on Game Pass PC can't load saves in offline mode

in XBoX on Windows
    Outer World on Game Pass PC can't load saves in offline mode: I have Game Pass for PC and have my laptop designated for offline play. I've been playing Outer Worlds while online and it uses cloud saves automatically. When I try to play while offline, it...
  9. XBox Game Pass - Outer Worlds - Can't load save after reinstall

in XBoX on Windows
    XBox Game Pass - Outer Worlds - Can't load save after reinstall: I had to reinstall Outer Worlds recently owing to annoying circumstances, but now I can't load any saves from before I reinstalled. They are there, but whenever I select them my game crashes to...
  10. The Outer Worlds won't launch and opening to Gaming Service

in XBoX on Windows
    The Outer Worlds won't launch and opening to Gaming Service: The Outer Worlds has worked for the last few days then suddenly now whenever I try to launch the game it instead opens Microsoft Store to a page called Gaming Services, The page already says that...