Outer Worlds on Game Pass October 25th. Who else is excited?

Discus and support Outer Worlds on Game Pass October 25th. Who else is excited? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Gamepass is pretty good, i enjoy it. I wouldnt mind seeing more OG xbox games on there. Mayyyybe some older CoD games.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Fearless Reign7, Oct 11, 2019.

1. Outer Worlds on Game Pass October 25th. Who else is excited?

Gamepass is pretty good, i enjoy it. I wouldnt mind seeing more OG xbox games on there. Mayyyybe some older CoD games.

:)

Fearless Reign7, Oct 11, 2019
  2. Anghellic Karma Win User

I'm excited and pre-loaded! Ready to go!
  3. Whiteleaf2012 Win User

I'm really happy to have the chance to play games like this without having to fork out a wad of cash up front. I don't think I'll like it, but you never know.
  4. XxNe0nDiam0ndxX Win User

Game pass is awesome. I LOVE getting achievements, and game pass makes it so much easier to get a bunch of new games and start working on new achievements. I wish that you could keep the games that you install using the game pass IF you have had that game
    for say at least a year and paid for the game pass each month. Like, that is a $120 dollars (for me) for a whole year and if I bought the game a year ago and now I can't afford the game pass for next month, I wish I could keep that game.

Great question!
  5. xbox24ru Win User

Looking forward to this release :)
  6. Capitain Gonzo Win User

I'm really looking forward to Outer Worlds. Will i load it and play it. Game Pass is really a great thing
Thema:

1. Outer Worlds on Game Pass October 25th. Who else is excited? - Similar Threads - Outer Worlds Game

2. Cannot download Outer Worlds on xbox game pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot download Outer Worlds on xbox game pass: Whenever I try to download the game it says starting download then after a few minutes it gives me the error code 0x87e0000d. This also happens with other games. 9c7708f3-82dd-442d-b71a-e009df4d3381
  3. Is Outer Worlds fixed on Xbox Game Pass PC?

in XBoX on Windows
    Is Outer Worlds fixed on Xbox Game Pass PC?: Can not download what is going on? Is it just me or are other having the same problem? Can't download it. I had it preinstalled but when i went to play it on the day after release i couldnt get...
  4. Outer worlds game pass

in XBoX on Windows
    Outer worlds game pass: i recently purchased game pass since it was a dollar and wanted to play outer worlds... however i have not had a single play session the game crashes relentlessly..no error code.. no crash txt....
  5. [XGP - The Outer Worlds] IndianaWindowsStore-Win64-Shipping.exe ERROR when closing the game

in XBoX on Windows
    [XGP - The Outer Worlds] IndianaWindowsStore-Win64-Shipping.exe ERROR when closing the game: Every time you quit The Outer Worlds (Xbox Game Pass version) the "TheOuterWorlds.exe" and "IndianaWindowsStore-Win64-Shipping.exe" executables hang for about a minute before closing, and then the...
  6. Outer Worlds on Game Pass on PC help. cannot start, keeps asking me to install even though...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Outer Worlds on Game Pass on PC help. cannot start, keeps asking me to install even though...: hi there I'm a game pass member. I've been playing Out Worlds on my Xbox, but I've recently got a new Desktop PC, so really want to try it on my PC. so, it lets me install just fine, but then...
  7. Game Pass for PC, Not recognizing purchased game as being purchased. Outer Worlds

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game Pass for PC, Not recognizing purchased game as being purchased. Outer Worlds: Fri. the 25th I purchased game pass for pc, downloaded outer worlds and played for 4 days. Did manual saves and auto saves. I have the save game files on pc. When I go to the MS store to click on...
  8. Slow download speed for PC Game Pass Outer Worlds

in XBoX on Windows
    Slow download speed for PC Game Pass Outer Worlds: My download speeds (sub 1 MB/s) of The Outer Worlds are much slower than my download speed measured by internet connectivity tests. Is there something wrong? Are servers just overwhelmed?...
  9. The Outer Worlds started crashing today in game pass for PC version. Any hotfix coming?

in XBoX on Windows
    The Outer Worlds started crashing today in game pass for PC version. Any hotfix coming?: I have been playing The Outer Worlds since it became available on Windows Game Pass PC and has been working flawlessly. However today the 29th October I start the game and get into it, and go to...
  10. Access The Outer Worlds save game data from Xbox One to PC Xbox App

in XBoX on Windows
    Access The Outer Worlds save game data from Xbox One to PC Xbox App: I played The Outer Worlds on my Xbox One from the game pass and got somewhat far. I have now downloaded The Outer Worlds on my PC through Xbox Game Pass Ultimate on my Xbox (Beta) App. I want to...