Outer Worlds Release

Discus and support Outer Worlds Release in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Is there some way I can get it earlier than Friday, I know you can switch time zones but does that work and is it against terms of service?... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Flashbloodx, Oct 25, 2019.

1. Flashbloodx
    Flashbloodx Guest

Outer Worlds Release

Is there some way I can get it earlier than Friday, I know you can switch time zones but does that work and is it against terms of service?

:)

Flashbloodx, Oct 25, 2019
  2. Smwutches Win User

Outer Worlds Release

Changing your region to gain access to something that is not available to you yet is a violation, yes. All you can do is wait for the game to be released in your area.
  3. XBF Ruben D Win User

Outer Worlds Release

Hello Flashbloodx,

Thank you for posting on Xbox Forums. In regards to this question, when it comes to release dates there isn't a way to access the game earlier than it's release date. Trying to bypass this in anyway would be a violation as the Ambassador has stated.

At this time since there are no other resolutions for this issue we will be locking this thread. If you have any other questions that do not pertain to this issue please feel free to create a new thread. Thank you again for posting on Xbox Forums.
  4. sandy the hippy Win User

Outer Wilds now showing as “pre-ordered”

No you must be thinking of outer WORLDS, which is out 25oct 2019, game being discussed here is outer WILDS, released 29th may 2019

Different games lol
  5. PlushRelic54582 Win User

What's your 'pleasant surprise' in gaming in 2019, and why?

I would have to say the xbox game pass because the games that have been released. like outer world
  6. PossibleTen Win User

Birthday Game Recommendations???

You should definitely check out the Outer Worlds, It's a full size Fallout style open world rpg and it's on game pass so it's a lot cheaper than any other new releases.
Thema:

Outer Worlds Release

1. Outer Worlds Release - Similar Threads - Outer Worlds Release

2. Outer Worlds not working on pc

in XBoX on Windows
    Outer Worlds not working on pc: The Outer Worlds is currently not available in your account. Here’s the error code, in case you need it: 0x803F8001 I downloaded the game using the Xbox app, I am an administrator and I have the...
  3. Over excess data installed for the Outer Worlds and install is not ‘completing’

in XboX Insiders
    Over excess data installed for the Outer Worlds and install is not ‘completing’: [IMG] submitted by /u/RishabhX1 [link] [comments]
  4. The Outer Worlds saves not syncing

in XBoX on Consoles
    The Outer Worlds saves not syncing: I tried to play the Outer Worlds now that the dlc is out however everytime I try to access my save games it says that the game is syncing but doesn't ever actually complete. It goes from 1%-99%...
  5. Outer Worlds startup freeze

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Outer Worlds startup freeze: I just bought this game for X Box one 9/6/2020. Today it locks up on the load screen after I press the X button when prompted. I am not on a subscription, I downloaded it from the app store on the...
  6. The Outer Worlds failing to install

in XBoX on Windows
    The Outer Worlds failing to install: I'm having trouble installing The Outer Worlds. I've tried uninstalling, and then reinstalling the game and it still fails with the same error message. The suggested fixes of waiting for a while...
  7. The Outer Worlds Language Patch issue.

in XBoX on Windows
    The Outer Worlds Language Patch issue.: Hello, I have a game pass pc. Since the outer worlds game does not have a Turkish language option, I found a Turkish language plugin from different sources. But I can't attach the file because...
  8. SaveGame The Outer WORLDS MISS!! SUMIU

in XBoX on Windows
    SaveGame The Outer WORLDS MISS!! SUMIU: Joguei o The Outer Worlds normalmente por um tempo, salvando normal, até que desinstalei do PC e instalei novamente, e simplemsente não aparece mais meu save na nuvem que eu estava jogando! mano,...
  9. I am unable to download outer worlds on xbox app for PC

in XBoX on Windows
    I am unable to download outer worlds on xbox app for PC: I have tried downloading other games for the xbox for pc app and it works. The only problem I am having is when I try to download outer worlds it gets the game doesn't download. I have tried...
  10. Xbox Game Pass for PC Outer Worlds Save Data Location

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Pass for PC Outer Worlds Save Data Location: I uninstalled The Outer Worlds on the Xbox beta app by right clicking on it on my left shelf, and clicking uninstall. However I noticed that no space was freed up by the uninstall. When I go to...