outer worlds wont launch

Discus and support outer worlds wont launch in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I tried to launch outer worlds on my pc but it just exits out without launching the game. 33194932-d02c-41a5-b1f5-b22b5bbe8230 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by justinkent1, Oct 26, 2019.

1. justinkent1
    justinkent1 Guest

outer worlds wont launch

I tried to launch outer worlds on my pc but it just exits out without launching the game.

:)

justinkent1, Oct 26, 2019
  2. Fuzzy Noices Win User

outer worlds wont launch

I tried to launch outer worlds on my pc but it just exits out without launching the game.
    Thé Game Outer Worlds will launch Friday. Then you can launch it.
  3. Jeremy J. Stafford Win User

outer worlds wont launch

It's November 2nd, I'm on PC in the US. It still won't launch.
  4. Mr.ML Win User

outer worlds wont launch

This worked, I am indeed running Windows 10 N and installing the May 2019 Media Pack fixed the problem, THANK YOU SO MUCH! :)
  5. AngeloAlexander Win User

outer worlds wont launch

It's 17:32, 25th October 2019. Which calendar am I suppose to use? I still cannot launch the game
  6. justinkent1 Win User

outer worlds wont launch

it is saying oct 24th 4 pm on my computer
Thema:

outer worlds wont launch

1. outer worlds wont launch - Similar Threads - outer worlds wont

2. Outer Worlds not downloading

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Outer Worlds not downloading: Hey everyone, hopefully someone can help me out with this. I've been trying to download Outer Worlds off the Microsoft Store for two days now. I've tried clearing my cache, checked for any...
  3. The Outer World Will Not Launch!

in XBoX on Windows
    The Outer World Will Not Launch!: Hi I can not launch the outer world purchased through the windows store. It has worked fine up to now. every time i try launching it it opens gaming services page in the windows store. please help...
  4. Game request for xcloud (outer world's)

in XboX Insiders
    Game request for xcloud (outer world's): Would it be possible to maybe add outer world's to the xcloud server as it is in the game pass and the only way for me to play it is console stream. now don't get me wrong I love console streaming...
  5. The outer worlds: My controllers do not work!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The outer worlds: My controllers do not work!: I start up the game and neither of my controllers (Logitech F310 or my PDP controller) work. I've checked drivers, plugged them in 1 at a time, restarted the PC, checked the device manager,...
  6. PC version of Xbox Gamepass Will Not Let Me Download Undertale Or The Outer Worlds

in XBoX on Windows
    PC version of Xbox Gamepass Will Not Let Me Download Undertale Or The Outer Worlds: So with the Windows Store I have been able to download any type of free content perfectly, same goes for any other game pass games download and run with perfection. It's just Undertale and The...
  7. I can´t launch ¨the outer worlds¨

in XBoX on Windows
    I can´t launch ¨the outer worlds¨: [img] What can i do? 4f09580c-c0d6-4a68-aaee-050ba02582d7
  8. The Outer Worlds Wont launch, stuck on download? Error Code: 0x87e00013

in XBoX on Windows
    The Outer Worlds Wont launch, stuck on download? Error Code: 0x87e00013: So i havnt played Outer Worlds for about a week, i went to play it last night and was given the Error Code: 0x87e00013, after doing some research i was told to follow the Microsoft games...
  9. The Outer Worlds wont launch on One X

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The Outer Worlds wont launch on One X: I have this game installed through game pass, and have successfully played for many hours. All of a sudden it will not launch from the dashboard. No error code, when you hit the icon it comes up...
  10. Outer worlds wont run - File system error

in XBoX on Windows
    Outer worlds wont run - File system error: I cannot get my games to run. Even after following the usual restarting and resetting updating and faffing about that is the windows experience. It shouldn't be this hard. And adding to the...