OuterWorlds Not on PC Gamepass

Discus and support OuterWorlds Not on PC Gamepass in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Im really confused as its been advertised as being available for the gamepass and i cant find anyway to connect with anyone at xbox to find out whats... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by BragChain6070, Oct 27, 2019.

1. OuterWorlds Not on PC Gamepass

Im really confused as its been advertised as being available for the gamepass and i cant find anyway to connect with anyone at xbox to find out whats wrong with this. "you can play outerwords with xbox gamepass for PC, or buy it on your own" with no option
    to download. Any help would be fantastic!

thanks

:)

BragChain6070, Oct 27, 2019
  2. G v zauBerBerg Win User

Hi BragChain6070,

sorry to hear. But please help us to help your! How did you try to install the game???? If you have tried it via the gamepass app and it fails, try it via the store!!! But also check if
    your system is really uptodate (please check Windows update and also the Store App)
    and check if all 4 XBOX Services and the 2 gaming service are running (via taskmanager).

Hope this helps and please keep us informed

3. EggsBoxJuan Win User

Could just be you are confusing xbox gamepass and gamepass ultimate.

Xbox Gamepass is xbox only, gamepass ultimate is xbox and pc.
  4. BakyOsijekHr Win User

It is. here is the picture:
    [​IMG]

Just press play it now ant green install button will appear

[​IMG]
  5. k1Helix z Win User

Can't Install Outer Worlds

6. Christyna64 Win User

Xbox Game Pass for PC

If you bought the Gamepass for PC and don't have an Xbox then getting Ultimate Gamepass is pointless. It would upgrade your subscription from Gamepass for PC to Ultimate Gamepass
Thema:

1. OuterWorlds Not on PC Gamepass - Similar Threads - OuterWorlds Gamepass

2. Which unknown game on the GamePass would you recommend?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Which unknown game on the GamePass would you recommend?: I'm not sure how "unknown" this game is but it's something I probably wouldn't have purchased on my own: Mutant Year Zero: Road to Eden It instantly became one of my favourite games I've played...
  3. Xbox Gamepass ultimate spotify and discord

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Gamepass ultimate spotify and discord: around 12 days ago I bought xbox gamepass ultimate. I looked around on google for how to redeem the spotify and discord but couldn't find anything. I haven't got an email or a message and I don't...
  4. Can the suffering come to gamepass already ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can the suffering come to gamepass already ?: Hi there just wanted to know if the suffering can be added to the gamepass? 612492cb-3330-4548-81f4-5c144b461c91
  5. Gamepass codes on PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Gamepass codes on PC: Hello. I purchased 2 components that came with XGP codes. I went to amdrewards, activated 1 that worked and when i tried to activate the other one for an additional 3 months it says that the code...
  6. Error of gamepass on PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Error of gamepass on PC: I just signed the gamepass on the PC, but when trying to install any game, an error appears that the item is unavailable with an error code 0X00000005. Does anyone know how to help me?...
  7. The Outerworlds has two instances running and using high GPU and memory

in XBoX on Windows
    The Outerworlds has two instances running and using high GPU and memory: This is outerworlds bought with the xbox game pass (beta) for PC through the microsoft store. In task manager it says the outerworlds has 2 instances running and one of them is not responding but...
  8. Can anyone, preferably somebody who WORKS for Microsoft/XBOX shed some light on OuterWorlds...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can anyone, preferably somebody who WORKS for Microsoft/XBOX shed some light on OuterWorlds...: Outer Worlds was released on friday, to Game Pass. I pre installed it probably tuesday. When it became available I played it for a good 4-5hours friday night. I go to play it today and it keeps...
  9. Outerworlds game pass install stopping

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Outerworlds game pass install stopping: Is anybody else getting this issue and been able to remedy it? I had it installed played for a good 4 hours last night then when i went to play this morning Xbox tells me "the game must be fully...
  10. The OuterWorld Pre-Load

in XBoX on Windows
    The OuterWorld Pre-Load: I noticed at around 8pm PDT that it was finally available to pre-load(had an update icon on it since I already installed the 10mb placeholder), a 37gbish download began. I managed to get to...