Outriders audio issue (Series X Beta Insider Ring)

Discus and support Outriders audio issue (Series X Beta Insider Ring) in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I recently purchased the Xbox wireless headset and have used it without issue on several games. I revisited Outriders as I still have much to do and... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Godspeed4480, Aug 23, 2021.

1. Outriders audio issue (Series X Beta Insider Ring)

I recently purchased the Xbox wireless headset and have used it without issue on several games. I revisited Outriders as I still have much to do and noticed during cut scenes I am getting a significant amount of missing audio. I do not have any issues during gameplay or menu, just cut scenes. Any advice?

submitted by /u/Godspeed4480
    [link] [comments]

/u/Godspeed4480, Aug 23, 2021
  2. sandy the hippy Win User

Game download/update que disappearing

I'm on insider(beta ring) and running an x.

I dont have that issue.

If you feel you have a bug and are not an insider, it may be useful to install the insider app anyways, which will give.you a.Report a Bug button...
  3. Clrksn287 Win User

xbox one cant read 360 discs because of priview /insider

Same [Mod Removed - Profanity], but One X. Insider Beta Ring
  4. Chudamaru Win User

microsoft rewards not working today on xbox one

Having same issue on Insider Beta ring..
  5. SLB4EVERPT Win User

xbox one x shut off

That is a known issue under beta preview ring, you are insider preview system?
  6. HeadshotPenguin Win User

Discord Not Linking

Hi,

Which insider ring are you in?

I know there have been issues for people in the Beta ring. You can check out the Xbox Insider Subreddit HERE.

There is a new update for the Beta Ring coming out today (8th May) which may resolve this.

HP
Thema:

Outriders audio issue (Series X Beta Insider Ring)

1. Outriders audio issue (Series X Beta Insider Ring) - Similar Threads - Outriders audio issue

2. Outriders cut scene audio issue (Series X)

in XboX Insiders
    Outriders cut scene audio issue (Series X): I recently purchased the Xbox wireless headset and have used it without issue on several games. I revisited Outriders as I still have much to do and noticed during cut scenes I am getting a...
  3. Join outriders players and save hours of farming. No bs you can joing dor the free part of...

in XboX Insiders
    Join outriders players and save hours of farming. No bs you can joing dor the free part of...: [IMG] submitted by /u/Dismal-Ad-6993 [link] [comments]
  4. Outriders gets this error regardless of Hard reset after recent Xbox series x update...

in XboX Insiders
    Outriders gets this error regardless of Hard reset after recent Xbox series x update...: [IMG] submitted by /u/NewBlacksmurf [link] [comments]
  5. Outriders

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Outriders: Cant log into the game. Ihave had it with this game its broken. I wont my money back. 1a854baa-0273-439f-87e8-f8adb936105d
  6. Defeating - Yagak #outriders #bossfight #techromancer

in XboX Insiders
    Defeating - Yagak #outriders #bossfight #techromancer: [IMG] submitted by /u/Liss0709 [link] [comments]
  7. Outriders, when will i be able to play it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Outriders, when will i be able to play it: hi, so i recently bought outriders for xbox one and am very very frustrated with the way you as a company who work with the trash companies that made this travesty of a game. Not only that i dont...
  8. Outriders

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Outriders: I keep getting can't connect to the servers i bought this and Havent been able to play this. Anyone have any idea what I need to do? cd78807b-30ab-45c9-9c83-09877b0fe48e
  9. Outriders

in XBoX on Consoles
    Outriders: Playing on XboxSX. So right now the only thing I'm seeing is that the known issue has to do with the downloadable content equipment. But I do not have that I'm playing off of game pass. I'm...
  10. Can't download outriders on my Xbox one

in XboX Insiders
    Can't download outriders on my Xbox one: Whenever I try to download out riders on my Xbox one it won't even start the download. I know it's not that I have an outdated Xbox since my friends all have a base Xbox one and they can download...