over charged, towards the end of last year? Please help

Discus and support over charged, towards the end of last year? Please help in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi my account has been billed for Xbox live on numerous occasions twice and 4 times a month towards the end months of last year ? Please help ��... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Chacer, Feb 22, 2021.

1. Chacer
    Chacer Guest

Hi my account has been billed for Xbox live on numerous occasions twice and 4 times a month towards the end months of last year ?

Please help ��

Kind regards Chace R�

:)

Chacer, Feb 22, 2021
  2. Chris123WW Win User

Battery Pack Problems Please Help...

Well I have used them for years. When they hold the charge right i would say they last about 4 to 5 days with me playing 2 hours a day. Now, they dont even last 2 hours total and when it says its dying i plug the cord on the controller and it says its charged
    after 30mins which is not right because when the battery is working right it takes a little over an hour to hour and a half to charge
  3. bean is not pro Win User

A question about Strike Chains.

you don't start over. the last reward in the package is ideally achieved (if at all) toward the end of the game.
  4. Mister Maka Win User

xbox one Achievements help

Hey all!

If the steps Internet Expert provided above didn't help be sure to visit the thread referred to
    over here. Towards the end is a survey to fill out which we will be sure to pass over to the appropriate team. Thanks for your patience and understanding!
  5. Scout 015 Win User

Battery Pack Problems Please Help...

Rechargeable batteries lifespans vary on their price, it seems. cheap ones = short expensive = slightly longer. Xbox charge packs usually have a decent lifespan but the more you charge the less it lasts. Looks like you need more.
  6. denis97g Win User

Over charged

contact support at support.xbox.com so they can help you.
Thema:

1. over charged, towards the end of last year? Please help - Similar Threads - charged towards end

2. Double charging for XBOX live services

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Double charging for XBOX live services: Hey guys, I just discovered this, that Microsoft requires a single household to pay for two xbox live subscriptions, when you have two XBOX consoles in the home, and your two kids want to play...
  3. MICROSOFT CHARGES DOUBLE FOR AN ALREADY SHODDY SERVICE - FOR TWO XBOX CONSOLE'S PLAYING...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    MICROSOFT CHARGES DOUBLE FOR AN ALREADY SHODDY SERVICE - FOR TWO XBOX CONSOLE'S PLAYING...: MICROSOFT CHARGES DOUBLE FOR AN ALREADY SHODDY SERVICE - FOR TWO XBOX CONSOLE'S PLAYING TOGETHER IN THE SAME HOUSEHOLD - Case# [mod removed]I have 2 XBOX consoles in my home (I'm the parent). XBOX...
  4. charge on my account

in XBoX on Consoles
    charge on my account: I consistently have charges on my bank account from msbill.info. I've logged in as myself and do not see these charges. I do not know where this charge is coming from or what it regarding and it...
  5. I got charged twice and only got one shark card what do I do?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I got charged twice and only got one shark card what do I do?: I BOUGHT 1 SHARK CARD AND GOT CHARGED FOR 2, DIDN'T GET THE SECOND SHARK CARD WHAT DO I DO? 864e27f4-e5fb-47b8-b089-5144b2f90001
  6. Elite 2 controller wont connect to xbox one after charging

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite 2 controller wont connect to xbox one after charging: Every time i charge my elite 2 controller via USB from a power bar (or pc or xbox for that matter) I have to re-pair the device to have it work in bluetooth. This is very annoying. Is there any...
  7. Unexpectedly charged for a subscription I had cancelled months ago

in XBoX on Windows
    Unexpectedly charged for a subscription I had cancelled months ago: I have just found by chance that, without my knowledge, I have been paying for a Minecraft (WIN10) realms subscription well past when I originally ended the sub. Is there any practical way for me...
  8. unauthorized charges on my credit card linked to paypal

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    unauthorized charges on my credit card linked to paypal: My 10 year old grandson made purchases on his xbox with my paypal account with out me knowing it. Is thee anyway to get a refund seeing how it was unauthorized. It was several purchases....
  9. Series X Controller Won't Charge with USB C Play and Charge Kit

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series X Controller Won't Charge with USB C Play and Charge Kit: My Series X controller will not charge no matter which port I plug it into. I've tried the following troubleshooting: -Hard Reset -Tested all USB ports -Tested an Xbox One Play and Charge and...
  10. Microsoft should make their play and charge kits compatible with new controllers

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft should make their play and charge kits compatible with new controllers: To Microsoft, I would like to inform Microsoft Xbox support that the new controllers that came out (with or without the console), called Series X/S controller or controller models, are not...