Over-priced games! DISGRACE!

Discus and support Over-priced games! DISGRACE! in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Hello, I live in Israel and the prices for games are ridiculously expensive compared to all other countries. for example, the price for the game I... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by guypeles, Nov 26, 2019.

1. guypeles
    guypeles Guest

Hello,

I live in Israel and the prices for games are ridiculously expensive compared to all other countries.

for example, the price for the game I want, Control, is about 54 USD (AFTER the black Friday discount), and is only 38 USD in the US. Although I know it is due to my country's policies and regulations, this is extremely disappointing and
    must be resolved somehow. How could it be that black Friday prices, which are the cheapest prices throughout the year, require me to pay over 50 buck for a game, while all most other countries enjoy actual discounts. This is a shame and hurts all Israel's
    xbox gamers. I was wondering if other countries experience the same issues?

Thanks

Guy

:)

guypeles, Nov 26, 2019
  2. SinistralSpark8 Win User

Here in Brazil we have some things like that too, I don't know exactly about Control but I remember about the Batman AK complete edition, was 9 dollars and here was 150 reais or something like that, 9 dollars in reais is like 50 reais. I know this is more
    tax issue than MS fault.
  3. Tuvix519 Win User

Any AAA title in Canada is $90 after sales tax. I don't blame anyone for that price either. I work in a national chain and our markup is only $6-7. I'm not arguing that it isn't costly, but I'm honestly surprised we are not charged even more with such
    thin margins.
  4. BakyOsijekHr Win User

It is always like that. I just want all of us gamers to be one country. Without "Control". I wish you the very best my Israeli friend.
  5. x Sarasaurus x Win User

Hey there,

Sorry to hear about the frustration. It can be quite disheartening and each country will have their own pros and cons in regards to the price of games etc. But on a side note i know its no sale however, you could also check out the free games section in
    the xbox store which has a nice little variety.
  6. guypeles Win User

[​IMG]
    Just
    so you can see how extreme it is, these are the top expensive countries for the game Control, with and without xbox Gold. Notice that Israel has a price of 82.81 USD!!!

Don't you agree this is outrageous?!
Thema:

1. Over-priced games! DISGRACE! - Similar Threads - priced games DISGRACE

2. Price of game on a deal.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Price of game on a deal.: [img] Alright here is my question, how can xbox advertise a price for a game, when its not the price you will be paying? I saw doom: eternal was on sale so I was like cool beans yo, clicked on it....
  3. Game pass com outro preço[Translation-Game pass with another price]

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Game pass com outro preço[Translation-Game pass with another price]: Quero comprar o xbox game pass, aparece 1 real quando vou entrar e quando esta no pra efetuar a assinatura aparece 39 reais, porque aparece preços diferentes e quero assinar com 1 real e nao...
  4. Xbox game pass ultimate shows a lower price but does not allow me to get it for that price

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox game pass ultimate shows a lower price but does not allow me to get it for that price: Under the membership category of the store menu it shows the xbox game pass ultimate as $1.00 (see included picture) but when I go to buy it it shows it as regular price is there any way I can fix...
  5. How can I see the prices of backwards compatible games with my Family Settings on Xbox One?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How can I see the prices of backwards compatible games with my Family Settings on Xbox One?: I've been trying to find the right setting to change to make it where I can see the prices of the backwards compatible games (Xbox and Xbox 360) on the Microsoft store, but I haven't been having...
  6. Price of game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Price of game: I was going to buy the game skate 3 for $7.48 the when i went to put my bank account details in, the raised the price to $29.95. WHY?????? 588cb83b-6136-41b3-80de-0dbf8bcbf299
  7. Can't buy a game pass for the advertised price?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Can't buy a game pass for the advertised price?: Hey guys, I'd like to get a game pass ultimate as advertised for a 1€ deal like here, as of december 7th 2019: (german) https://www.xbox.com/de-DE/xbox-game-pass [img] However, as soon as i...
  8. Games / different prices

in XBoX on Consoles
    Games / different prices: Hello friends, i was just wondering the difference when you buy a game on line on Xbox console eg: COD modern ... different prices?? thank you all 2947e0ba-972f-4361-801e-678d5de846b3
  9. Games Prices on Xbox in Russian Rubles

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Games Prices on Xbox in Russian Rubles: Hello, friends! Tell me please, how can I find out games prices on Xbox in Russian Ruble (not in US Dollars). Thanks! c4023c5c-9afd-4a5b-b26c-186db8f8d0a4
  10. Xbox game pass ücretlendirme [Translation - Xbox game pass pricing]

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox game pass ücretlendirme [Translation - Xbox game pass pricing]: Satın aldığım xbox game pass hesabıma ulaşmamıştır. Para verip aldığım hizmetin elime gelmesi için daha ne yapmalıyım. Kaç gündür sorunuma çözüm bulmanızı bekliyorum. İninal kartımdan ödememe...