Over the past year, how buggy is alpha or skip ahead?

Discus and support Over the past year, how buggy is alpha or skip ahead? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I'm in Beta, I've never had a MAJOR issue that lasted longer then a day and been in Beta almost 2 years, I think Alpha and skip ahead sound great, but... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/ShinyBloke, Oct 2, 2019.

1. Over the past year, how buggy is alpha or skip ahead?

I'm in Beta, I've never had a MAJOR issue that lasted longer then a day and been in Beta almost 2 years, I think Alpha and skip ahead sound great, but how buggy is it?

Just curious, I'm quite happy with Beta, and I get to give feedback and rarely have any issues, nothing that lasted longer then a day been thinking about it cause I'd like to get into Alpha, BUT alpha must have more issues right?

submitted by /u/ShinyBloke
    [link] [comments]

/u/ShinyBloke, Oct 2, 2019
  2. kev edin Win User

How get alpha/alpha skip head ?

Ye im on alpha skip ahead, i have been on the program over 4 years.

To get on alpha skip you nneed to have been a active member for a set time.

You will get there just keep plodding on 👍
  3. ArminatorX Win User

How get alpha/alpha skip head ?

There is only a limited number of free slots in Alpha/Alpha Skip Ahead.

If someone in Alpha/Alpha Skip Ahead leaves, or is removed due to inactivity, participants in Beta are invited to Alpha. However, Beta participant invitations are sent out to those, that leave valuable feedback, find bugs, and are most active in the beta
    group.

So it's not how long you are in the program, but how valuable your input and bug reporting was in the past.

Added to the fact that invitations are only sent out if there is new room in Alpha, you might have to wait a while to get invited. Just provide good feedback and be patient.
  4. FreeAndSay Win User

Xbox game pass Ultimate ?

Only Xbox Insider Hub members ( Alpha Skip Ahead - Alpha - Beta ) ring, can subscribe to the XGPU. I believe it will be open for everyone to subscribe later this year.
  5. WUIJIBOBO Win User

What do you think about new, experimental dashboard?

In the alpha skip ahead, still no update. "Alpha Skip Ahead" clearly means something else... :')
  6. dxrules Win User

Views on game pass ultimate?

It is only for alpha and alpha skip ahead unfortunately for now.
Thema:

Over the past year, how buggy is alpha or skip ahead?

1. Over the past year, how buggy is alpha or skip ahead? - Similar Threads - past buggy alpha

2. Moved from w8.1 to w10: solitaire is not loading past track history

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Moved from w8.1 to w10: solitaire is not loading past track history: I am logged in as the same player but I see all stats as zero. Do I have to do something to import my past history? I downloaded Majong too and there it did download my past points...
  3. Please help, why can't I get past the initial update setup page on my Xbox one S after I...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Please help, why can't I get past the initial update setup page on my Xbox one S after I...: I just bought a new console but for 5 days now, i can't get past the initial setup pages because my console can't connect to the xbox live servers to download updates. -yes, I've tested the...
  4. My new console (Xbox one S) can't get past the initial update page & can't download updates...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My new console (Xbox one S) can't get past the initial update page & can't download updates...: I just bought a new console but for 5 days now, i can't get past the initial setup pages because my console can't connect to the xbox live servers to download updates. -yes, I've tested the...
  5. How do i get past level 51 on borderlands 2 handsome collection am i playing wrong game...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do i get past level 51 on borderlands 2 handsome collection am i playing wrong game...: How do i get past level 51? Am i in wrong game mode ? Borderlands. 2. Handsome collection 5aa5d6fe-4724-4d1f-b92a-4c23b65e7dba
  6. Past Due billing

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Past Due billing: G'day all i have not logged on to my xbox in 43 days i try to buy 3 months of Gold and get told i need to Make a payment to restore your subscription. It's currently suspended because it's past...
  7. PAST-DUE SUBSCRIPTIONS AND PAYMENT METHOD

in XBoX Accessibility
    PAST-DUE SUBSCRIPTIONS AND PAYMENT METHOD: IS THIS A JOKE??? Gift cards, subscription cards, or your Microsoft account balance can't be used to pay for a past-due subscription. WHY???? I bought 1 month subscription for Elder Scrolls...
  8. Why can I not get past the title screen without using my account login?!

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can I not get past the title screen without using my account login?!: That is my question, why cannot I access my games, especially if they are solo games and the solo content without xbox live gamer login? I understand that xbox will have issues, but why tie us...
  9. Has anyone else had suspend/resume stop working over the past few months?

in XboX Insiders
    Has anyone else had suspend/resume stop working over the past few months?: Noticed around June I think. A basic shutdown, or even a restart, no longer suspends my game. Upon boot up, the game is fully shut down and needs to be launched fresh. Happened with Outer Wilds...
  10. Wreckfest wont load past the splash screen

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Wreckfest wont load past the splash screen: Every time i load it, it wont load past the splash screen and closes the app itself. I have done everything possible to fix this. I have tried it on 2 xbox one x's and even exchanged the disc and...