Over the past year, how buggy is alpha or skip ahead?

Discus and support Over the past year, how buggy is alpha or skip ahead? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I'm in Beta, I've never had a MAJOR issue that lasted longer then a day and been in Beta almost 2 years, I think Alpha and skip ahead sound great, but... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/ShinyBloke, Oct 2, 2019.

1. Over the past year, how buggy is alpha or skip ahead?

I'm in Beta, I've never had a MAJOR issue that lasted longer then a day and been in Beta almost 2 years, I think Alpha and skip ahead sound great, but how buggy is it?

Just curious, I'm quite happy with Beta, and I get to give feedback and rarely have any issues, nothing that lasted longer then a day been thinking about it cause I'd like to get into Alpha, BUT alpha must have more issues right?

submitted by /u/ShinyBloke
    [link] [comments]

/u/ShinyBloke, Oct 2, 2019
  2. kev edin Win User

How get alpha/alpha skip head ?

Ye im on alpha skip ahead, i have been on the program over 4 years.

To get on alpha skip you nneed to have been a active member for a set time.

You will get there just keep plodding on 👍
  3. ArminatorX Win User

How get alpha/alpha skip head ?

There is only a limited number of free slots in Alpha/Alpha Skip Ahead.

If someone in Alpha/Alpha Skip Ahead leaves, or is removed due to inactivity, participants in Beta are invited to Alpha. However, Beta participant invitations are sent out to those, that leave valuable feedback, find bugs, and are most active in the beta
    group.

So it's not how long you are in the program, but how valuable your input and bug reporting was in the past.

Added to the fact that invitations are only sent out if there is new room in Alpha, you might have to wait a while to get invited. Just provide good feedback and be patient.
  4. FreeAndSay Win User

Xbox game pass Ultimate ?

Only Xbox Insider Hub members ( Alpha Skip Ahead - Alpha - Beta ) ring, can subscribe to the XGPU. I believe it will be open for everyone to subscribe later this year.
  5. Frathos Win User

Recording 4k game footage gets cut off now at random points (Xbox One X)

AFAIK, they are testing some fixes now for Game DVR 4K clips in the Alpha Skip Ahead and possibly Alpha Dashboard preview releases. You will have to wait until testing finishes with the Beta and Delta tiers and the updates are released into the next public
    Dashboard release. If they follow past year releases, then the next public update may be in July or August 2020 (that's just my best guess at this time).
  6. WUIJIBOBO Win User

What do you think about new, experimental dashboard?

In the alpha skip ahead, still no update. "Alpha Skip Ahead" clearly means something else... :')
Thema:

Over the past year, how buggy is alpha or skip ahead?

1. Over the past year, how buggy is alpha or skip ahead? - Similar Threads - past buggy alpha

2. Anyone else not able to get past the fourth post for reddit on edge for xbox.

in XboX Insiders
    Anyone else not able to get past the fourth post for reddit on edge for xbox.: No pictures load after the 4th post and it wont load anymore after a while and ive cleared cookies and everything and cant fix it. submitted by /u/finneusyello [link] [comments]
  3. Microsoft Sudoku not synchronising past achievements

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Sudoku not synchronising past achievements: The new version installed itself on my PC over a week ago but it did not upload all my past achievements and progress over the past years. They are all still visible in the Xbox companion. There...
  4. I can’t play anything offline because of past family settings

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can’t play anything offline because of past family settings: Okay so, i was on a family and i got kicked out but i had restriction for games, so i tried adding a parent and when im about to it says that the invitation has expired, i dont understand why i...
  5. SRX1501449104ID - Getting a Error message for the past 2 month "There's a temporary problem...

in XBoX Accessibility
    SRX1501449104ID - Getting a Error message for the past 2 month "There's a temporary problem...: Please Help, I have been locked out of my account for almost 3 months now because of a problem that happened on Microsoft’s side. I am going through the process of changing my security info, but...
  6. Can not get past this screen on phone. I have invitation. Any help?

in XboX Insiders
    Can not get past this screen on phone. I have invitation. Any help?: [IMG] submitted by /u/the_funkee_junkee [link] [comments]
  7. Xbox Won’t let my buddy sign into his Xbox insider app (won’t load past sign in)

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Won’t let my buddy sign into his Xbox insider app (won’t load past sign in): He’s trying to sign into his insider app and when he goes to go sign in it loads and never goes to the next screen. Has anybody else had this problem? I’m trying to get him to sign up so that he...
  8. Past Due Subscription

in XBoX on Consoles
    Past Due Subscription: Hi, so i have a past due subsciption on my xbox game pass since i forgot to turn of my recurring billing, i am no longer using the subsciption and i want to cancel it but it is insisting that i...
  9. Is it possible to cancel a past due subscription

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is it possible to cancel a past due subscription: I was wondering if it was possible to cancel a past due subscription because ive been having problems trying to pay for the past due but i get errors saying “Cannot update subscription, something...
  10. Friend with past due Logging into my xbox.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Friend with past due Logging into my xbox.: Hello Everyone my question is that what will happen if my friend comes over to my house and logs in to use my xbox live gold. And my follow up question is that what will happen once i decide to...