Overall my controller was bought messed up and never replaced

Discus and support Overall my controller was bought messed up and never replaced in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; my original Xbox one controller was bought messed up I had bought it from best buy and they said they won't replace it... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by itzperoski7, Feb 28, 2017.

1. itzperoski7
    itzperoski7 Guest

my original Xbox one controller was bought messed up I had bought it from best buy and they said they won't replace it

:)

itzperoski7, Feb 28, 2017
  2. Can Microsoft do this?

I sent my broken Xbox one day one controller to be replaced under its warranty 3 months ago and now they are telling me they may never have day one controllers again and offering me one month Xbox live and possibly wait forever or 3 months Xbox live and
    a regular controller. They messed up my order and everything along the way. I think I deserve more than 3 month. What do you guys think?

Smokin2muchGanj, Feb 28, 2017
  3. Controller or Camera issue?

Never mind, the controller is messed up. Overall my controller was bought messed up and never replaced :( sorry

Tipso Burglar, Feb 28, 2017
  4. GustavoVillarreal15 Win User

Problema de Conectividad Control Elite Xbox (Connectivity Problem Control Elite Xbox)

IS MY CONTROL THAT IS MESSING UP FROM THE BUTTOMS I NEED A REPLACEMENT THANKS
  5. BigCx1987 Win User

Elite Controller V2 And Hair Trigger Lock Sleeves coming off!

Im having the same issues with my V2 controller. I bought mines in December from Walmart and a week ago the left lock cover fell off. It was a mess trhing to getvit back on. I'm looking into getting a replacement but I'll probably end up with another controller
    with the smal flaw or the button stick issue.
  6. Tipso Burglar Win User

Controller or Camera issue?

Never mind, the controller is messed up. :( sorry
  7. Commander Tosen Win User

Left bumper won't work on brand new controller.

My left bumper on my Xbox 360 controller was messed up, I had to press it real hard for it to work, it was brand new. This happens sometimes, I got a replacement controller for 3 dollars at Wal-Mart.
  8. hogski64 Win User

Xbox One controller broken by Windows Anniversary Update

Same issues here. Bought a new Xbox one s bluetooth controller to replace my 360 pad, and it either works briefly then stops, the button presses are incorrect or doubled. Some games and steam see it as two controllers. The whole reason I bought an xbox pad
    for the pc is for the ease of plug and play and compatibility and no fussing around. Yet, Microsoft seems to have messed it properly with xbox one controller support on windows. Back to my wired 360 pad I go.
Thema:

1. Overall my controller was bought messed up and never replaced - Similar Threads - Overall controller was

2. Update loop hangs on stage 3 (66%) overall 86%

in XboX Insiders
    Update loop hangs on stage 3 (66%) overall 86%: [IMG] Hi having some issues with Xbox 1s its on the Alpha ring it is stuck in a loop, cannot get it to either update offline or via the reset methods, I fully understand that dev updates are...
  3. Overall reliability

in XBoX on Consoles
    Overall reliability: Im looking to purchase an 1TB X console. Im concerned seeing so many refurbished/renewed systems for sale. Ive only had issues with my 360 in the past(who hasnt) however id like to know what the...
  4. My overall Xbox one problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    My overall Xbox one problem: I got my xbox one back in christmas of 2015. It never had any problems up until these past few months of 2020. It would freeze sometimes, not do things correctly as I intended, have problems...
  5. APEX LEGENDS ,map rotation/map selection & your overall views

in XBoX on Consoles
    APEX LEGENDS ,map rotation/map selection & your overall views: I feel like it would be a nice feature to be able to choose what map you are playing on. It would widely increase how many people want to play at a set time. 607ed176-818a-4bda-941e-f96cbcfb7593
  6. Fellow gamers, how would you rate your overall experience with your Xbox?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Fellow gamers, how would you rate your overall experience with your Xbox?: What do you like about your Xbox One? What do you hate? Is backwards compatibility something you like? What are your favourite games that you recommend to other gamers? Do you like the community...
  7. New glitch from 60 to 98 overall

in XBoX Games and Apps
    New glitch from 60 to 98 overall: There tons of people going from 60 to 98 overall in 2k19. You only need to get to 99 overall to get a free copy of nba 2k20. Im reporting them and nothing is being done. Some are your so called...
  8. Games all showing as 0 achievements unlocked, although my overall gamerscore is correct

in XBoX on Consoles
    Games all showing as 0 achievements unlocked, although my overall gamerscore is correct: This started happening a few days ago. About 90% of the time when I use the Xbox Console Companion app or Xbox.com website, it will show that I have 0 Gamerscore in every game that I've played....
  9. Best Overall Cutscene

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Best Overall Cutscene: Gears cutscenes are always great but another is the Destiny series. They build upon a great story and provide that extra level of background and detail that keep me wanting more....
  10. What happened to my 96 overall pure athletic finisher oso arrogant804

in XBoX on Consoles
    What happened to my 96 overall pure athletic finisher oso arrogant804: My 96 pure athletic finishe r 1c4c5631-e667-479b-9ade-0e4480f9a349