OVERCARGED!!!! NOTT HAPPY AS ITS FREE TO PC USERS *GOLD

Discus and support OVERCARGED!!!! NOTT HAPPY AS ITS FREE TO PC USERS *GOLD in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; WEL, TODAY I ADDED A NEW CARD N CHECK MY BILLING AND ON THE 28/10/20 YOU CHARGED ME FOR 1 ) GAME PACSS (NORMAL) 10.99 2 ) FREE GOLD - FREE ON GAME... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by snadge100, Dec 24, 2020.

1. snadge100
    snadge100 Guest

WEL, TODAY I ADDED A NEW CARD N CHECK MY BILLING AND ON THE 28/10/20 YOU CHARGED ME FOR

1 ) GAME PACSS (NORMAL) 10.99

2 ) FREE GOLD - FREE ON GAME PASS

3) PREPAID XBOX LIVE GOLD MEMBERSHIP WHICH IS INCLUDED IN GAME PASS[ AND POINT 2 PROVES IT 2) PROVED IT!

CAN I HAVE REFUND PLEASE

:)

snadge100, Dec 24, 2020
  2. Smwutches Win User

3. DeathLegend095 Win User

Fable III Bugg Quest!

Misses Joust :3 that fun but nott happend in my quest when my friend are with me so that work nott :)
  4. Bluntman1138 Win User

World of Tanks for Xbox 360 exclusive.

[quote user="ThugLife67889"]

Its not exclusive to 360 its on PC ,Xbox 360 and its not Free unless you have an xbox live account

[/quote]

It is exclusive for console though Xbox Live, meaning no PS3. And we all know it has been on the PC for over 2 years, no need to make yourself look like a moron.

And just like everything else, it is free with a gold membership. I could care less about silvers and the whiners saying its not free because you have to be gold. It is free FOR golds, and those are the Xbox users i give 2 craps about anyways.
  5. CAMMofTHRONES Win User

Free Arcade Games

[quote user="SpecOperations9"]

Happy Wars is my favorite free arcade game. I actually voted for it for GOTY(arcade).

[/quote]

I recently downloaded Happy Wars and its up there as one of the best arcade games I have played and FREE!!! :) I even made a Happy Wars thread recently discussing the game.
  6. cheesyhunter1 Win User

PC playing xbox live for free.

The only way they can do it is if you want to play say fable online on pc its free but if you want to play with xbox users you need to pay for gold that way pc still gets there free online and xbox user wont feel hard done by

But which ever way it is I will still pay for £39 a year os nothing
Thema:

1. OVERCARGED!!!! NOTT HAPPY AS ITS FREE TO PC USERS *GOLD - Similar Threads - OVERCARGED NOTT HAPPY

2. We Happy Few how canI change. the. language. settings. too English

in XBoX Games and Apps
    We Happy Few how canI change. the. language. settings. too English: I need too know how too change. the. setting of the. game We Happy Few to English 6f0bcbf8-1df1-4bcd-9c89-ae984ed160ef
  3. keeps freezing not happy whatsoever.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    keeps freezing not happy whatsoever.: My new game Watchdogs Legion keeps freezing like a lot. I am not happy that this keeps happening. I don't know why this keeps happening. I payed a lot of money for this game and I am mad that my...
  4. We Happy Few can't even load the main menu (Microsoft Store PC version)

in XBoX on Windows
    We Happy Few can't even load the main menu (Microsoft Store PC version): Hey there, So I've just downloaded We Happy Few from the microsoft store through gamepass, however the game gets stuck trying to load the main menu. I've already tried reinstalling it, aswell as...
  5. Very Happy with Series X but 1 disappointment for me; 1440p@120hz HDR does not work!

in XboX Insiders
    Very Happy with Series X but 1 disappointment for me; 1440p@120hz HDR does not work!: For the Xbox One X, 1440p@120hz HDR was not possible. It forced a 2160p@60hz HDR signal to the monitor. Unfortunately, this has not been fixed for Series X. Only 2160p@60hz HDR is possible....
  6. I am a XBOX AMBASSADOORRRRRRE I am happy yay

in XboX Insiders
    I am a XBOX AMBASSADOORRRRRRE I am happy yay: AN IAM FEELING EPIC LETSSSS GOOOOOOOOOO MINECRAFT BETA ITS TIME FOR GOATS LETS GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO submitted by /u/Saf_fire [link] [comments]
  7. Quite happy MS ins considering client for X-Cloud for XBOX One. I see it as a big Win

in XboX Insiders
    Quite happy MS ins considering client for X-Cloud for XBOX One. I see it as a big Win: Any idea on how advance this might be or if it is just one of those things that are said? submitted by /u/jurrabi [link] [comments]
  8. xbox weekly quests: we happy few

in XBoX on Windows
    xbox weekly quests: we happy few: Why would select weekly xbox quests not be possible via PC? I have Ultimate game pass for both PC and my xbox. Most quests can be achieved on PC if the game is available in PC version. For example...
  9. Here's idea helping people put them good happy

in XboX Insiders
    Here's idea helping people put them good happy: Insider hub appy for Android submitted by /u/Results_Modz [link] [comments]
  10. Rainbow Six Siege Free Weekend. (Not happy)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Rainbow Six Siege Free Weekend. (Not happy): Listen. UBISOFT,(Not Microsoft) Made Rainbow six just went for a free weekend. So i doqnloaded it ffor free on both Xbox and pc. On xbox i was able to play With other players. Then today (AFTER...