Overcharged

Discus and support Overcharged in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Anyone else get double charged for pre ordering the Borderlands Deluxe edition? b4035d7f-c584-41c6-bded-f5a90ce73b97 Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by FlatColt2900601, Sep 9, 2019.

1. Overcharged

Anyone else get double charged for pre ordering the Borderlands Deluxe edition?

:)

FlatColt2900601, Sep 9, 2019
  2. Crink Dingler Win User

Is Left for Dead 2 on sale or not?

What if you purchased the game and you were overcharged? Can I be reimbursed for that overcharge so that I am only charged the listed sale price?
  3. TameAntelope215 Win User

Tell Me a Fact About Your Favorite Game!

the overcharge is the best energy drink
  4. juliebagshaw1 Win User

Overcharging

recently purchaged fortnite pach at 7.99 but been charged double for it, any idea how to arrange a refund please?
  5. WPAK Win User

Overcharged

Hi there,

for any billing related issues you will have to contact Xbox Support via Phone (or Microsoft SUpport Chat) at
    http://support.xbox.com/contact-us

They are the only ones that can assist and fix billing issues etc.

Let us know the results
  6. Smwutches Win User

Overcharged

For billing issues you would need to contact support directly. 1-800-4my-xbox if you're in the US/Canada or http;//support.xbox.com/contact-us
Thema:

Overcharged

1. Overcharged - Similar Threads - Overcharged

2. Promo Sale Bait and Overcharge

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Promo Sale Bait and Overcharge: Earlier this month, there was a promo deal on the Microsoft.com home page where if you purchased an action movie from one of the three action tabs, you would receive an Apex Legends starter pack....
  3. Overcharged.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Overcharged.: Hi guys. Clocked that Black Ops 3 with Zombie Chronicles was reduced to £22 (Deal with Gold) but it’s taken £54.99 from my bank, the non deal price, anyone have experience with an issue like this...
  4. Being overcharged when purchasing x-box Gold as a gift

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Being overcharged when purchasing x-box Gold as a gift: My son asked me to buy him an x-box gold subscription as he saw that there was a deal on so that we could pay £6.99 for 3 months. Bargain I thought, and I signed into Microsoft using my ID and...
  5. overcharged by £30 for a xbox gold sale item

in XBoX on Consoles
    overcharged by £30 for a xbox gold sale item: overcharged by £30 for a xbox gold sale item c716dca3-854d-4950-bd73-4c9e88aef28d
  6. Overcharged

in XBoX on Consoles
    Overcharged: ive been charged for 79.99 about 9 times on my bank statement and i have no idea why? 0b250817-4078-47fe-81d8-e702462505f1
  7. Overcharge in supscription

in XBoX on Consoles
    Overcharge in supscription: Hello, I have a problem, in the payment of the subscription, the charge was double the true cost, I want to reimburse the extra money that was charged. 0ab7083e-3e05-4d90-960b-2374b05f22ef
  8. Overcharging my account for an XBox Live Gold Subscription

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Overcharging my account for an XBox Live Gold Subscription: I have just renewed my XBox Live Gold Subscription for 12 months. However, the link I did this through on the XBox itself told me that the cost would be just £26.50 and you have billed me for the...
  9. Overcharged card

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Overcharged card: I purchased the Xbox game pass with my Microsoft balance of 15 dollars leaving 5.01 remaining, and it also charged my credit card 0457e804-cd34-4cd3-a086-ae6b91ed6aaa
  10. Asphalt 8 Airborne overcharge

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Asphalt 8 Airborne overcharge: Hello. I made a purchase within the game that was worth 14.56€ (63.99 lei - my country's currency), but instead I was charged 63.99€ (281.23 lei, so about 4 times the amount). Obviously there was...