Overcooked! 2 Crossplay

Discus and support Overcooked! 2 Crossplay in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So, I see around that Overcooked! 2 is now crossplay. However, when I attempt to invite my friend, he doesn't get the invite and vice-versa. Is the PC... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by PlethoraOfSonic, Jul 2, 2022.

1. Overcooked! 2 Crossplay

So, I see around that Overcooked! 2 is now crossplay. However, when I attempt to invite my friend, he doesn't get the invite and vice-versa. Is the PC Game Pass version of the game not crossplay, and only Steam and Epic are?

:)

PlethoraOfSonic, Jul 2, 2022
  2. [ A J ] Win User

Overcooked! 2 Crossplay

Hi, PlethoraOfSonic! thank you for reaching out.

My name is AJ, I'm an Independent Advisor for the Xbox Community.

Unfortunately, the PC Game Pass version of "Overcooked! 2" is not capable of crossplay. If you'd like to cross-play with friends on other platforms and you have an Xbox console, I'd suggest looking into getting "Overcooked! All you can eat", the latest game in the Overcooked! series.

"Overcooked! All you can eat" is capable of cross-play between Steam, Nintendo Switch, PS4, Xbox One, Xbox Series X / S, and PS5.

I hope this helps!
  3. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

Overcooked2

Hi BakBik! My name is Ricardo an independent advisor ready to help you with this situation!

This is from the developer site:

"Crossplay is currently for PC only – Mac and Linux Steam versions are not supported. We will be releasing an update to support this in the near future."

https://www.team17.com/overcooked-2-free-on-epi...
  4. SwordofWhedon Win User

Overcooked 2 pc and xbox crossplay

No you cannot, the game is not cross play
  5. IRB Win User

Gaming gift ideas for Valentines

Well for the xbox, Overcooked and Overcooked 2. Games you can play coop together.
  6. Edgarour Win User

Gaming with family

Overcook is Fun! and Overcook 2, Unravel 2, Rocket League, Cuphead, Guacamelee, Games of Lego, Sonic Team Raising, Lovers in a Dangerous Spacetime
Thema:

Overcooked! 2 Crossplay

1. Overcooked! 2 Crossplay - Similar Threads - Overcooked Crossplay

2. Overcooked 2 pc and xbox crossplay

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Overcooked 2 pc and xbox crossplay: can i play with my friends if i have pc gamepass and my friends have xbox game pass can i play with them? 01e93f0b-c541-4fe8-9bfd-6873b7f6229d
  3. Overcooked 2 gamepass for pc online multiplayer not working as of Jan. 21 2022?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Overcooked 2 gamepass for pc online multiplayer not working as of Jan. 21 2022?: My friend and I were both playing online multiplayer through the gamepass for pc version of Overcooked 2 just fine recently and all of the sudden we try to play it on Jan. 22 2022 and it's no...
  4. Trying to install World War Z and Overcooked 2 with gamepass on Windows 10 but when it...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Trying to install World War Z and Overcooked 2 with gamepass on Windows 10 but when it...: Hello! I recently was trying to get crossplay games to play with my friends. I was planning to get World War Z and Overcooked 2 but when the bar reaches 100%, it shows error code 0x80070005. I try...
  5. My overcooked 2 won't let me play with my xbox friends.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My overcooked 2 won't let me play with my xbox friends.: I downloaded the game recently off of game pass from the xbox app (PC) and whenever they attempt to invite me it gives me a popup asking me if I would like to stream the game using the xbox app. I...
  6. Overcooked 2 Stuck in Endless Loading Screen??

in XBoX on Windows
    Overcooked 2 Stuck in Endless Loading Screen??: Hi everyone Is anyone else recieving an endless loading screen when trying to start overcooked 2? I have been playing this game fine for over a month and it just started this endless loading...
  7. overcooked 2 online multiplayer problem

in XBoX on Windows
    overcooked 2 online multiplayer problem: i can't host and join game it's will say your don't have online play permission 371376e8-c455-4997-9a4f-a09c2bf4cf54
  8. Overcooked 2 doesn't work on Game Pass PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Overcooked 2 doesn't work on Game Pass PC: [img] Overcooked 2 gets stuck on the loading screen. I got Windows 10, all updates are installed, Game Pass subscription is active. Tried uninstalling and installing it on another drive -...
  9. Overcooked 2 Harvest Update?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Overcooked 2 Harvest Update?: Will the gamepass for pc version of Overcooked 2 be getting the free Harvest update? 8c2b4982-a09f-4bcb-95b9-88a3d8c4057d
  10. I can't join the overcooked 2 group

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't join the overcooked 2 group: I downloaded overcooked 2 and I can't join the game group to play with my friend. he invites me and i can't get in 072fac72-6ef1-40a9-a3b1-f2c083a21c0a