Overcooked 2 on gamepass for PC doesn't allow you to play online multiplayer or invite friends

Discus and support Overcooked 2 on gamepass for PC doesn't allow you to play online multiplayer or invite friends in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Me and a buddy installed overcooked 2 intending to play together, theres only an option for local multiplayer. We tried just playing online versus or... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by InsanexXxCrane, Apr 5, 2020.

1. Overcooked 2 on gamepass for PC doesn't allow you to play online multiplayer or invite friends

Me and a buddy installed overcooked 2 intending to play together, theres only an option for local multiplayer. We tried just playing online versus or arcade and get the message "Player doesnt have the correct online privileges" upon searching online I've
    found many others with the same issue but no answer or response from microsoft.

:)

InsanexXxCrane, Apr 5, 2020
  2. OoDeLally Win User

Overcooked 2 on gamepass for PC doesn't allow you to play online multiplayer or invite friends

Yeah that is plain false advertisement.

Thanks @IrisSit⁷ though for taking the time to reply.
  3. Levi Johnson Win User

Well that's ****. It says right on the xbox gamepass page that it has online multiplayer. Me and my friends all wasted time downloading it only to be severely disappointed.
  4. IrisSit⁷ Win User

For pc, overcooked 2 only supports online co-op via steam. Windows via gamepass has no online functionality and only supports local co-op. If u spent money to buy gamepass for windows to play with friends, im sorry to say u wasted ur money. Ur better off
    buying the game on steam for pc.
  5. Pyrosplayhouse Win User

Overcooked 2! Pc edition on game pass

Hello! As of right now there is no cross platform play for overcooked 2. You can only play online with other pc users.
  6. Chris21ce Win User

How can we play with others on line?

add a friend then play an online multiplayer game then go on your friends list and invite to game
Thema:

1. Overcooked 2 on gamepass for PC doesn't allow you to play online multiplayer or invite friends - Similar Threads - Overcooked gamepass doesn't

2. Sea of Thieves for PC Gamepass not launching

in XBoX on Windows
    Sea of Thieves for PC Gamepass not launching: Anyone else having an insane issue with the Xbox Game Pass for PC app where literally nothing is launching, especially Sea of Thieves? I have managed to get Dead Cells to launch after so many...
  3. Overcooked 2! Pc edition on game pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Overcooked 2! Pc edition on game pass: Why I can’t play with friends on coop online ?? 9f68e0b9-71e8-4405-9ddc-00dbfe2db16d
  4. Overcooked 2 - Campfire DLC : Help Needed!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Overcooked 2 - Campfire DLC : Help Needed!: Hey everyone, Looking for 1 or 2 people to play the Campfire DLC.. just need help on a couple levels to 3 star them :) If you're interested or need help yourself.. send me a friend request or...
  5. Games With Gold - Xbox 360 - Battlefield One Links To Overcooked

in XBoX on Consoles
    Games With Gold - Xbox 360 - Battlefield One Links To Overcooked: Hello, This months first Game With Gold for Xbox One is Battlefield One. When you click on it on the Xbox 360 though (you can 'Get for Xbox One' and it will add it to your games library), it...
  6. Indie Sale Overcooked: Gourmet Ediition

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Indie Sale Overcooked: Gourmet Ediition: Hi, Overcooked sale price is reduced by 67% but the Gourmet Edition (game+add-on) is only reduced by 10% (german store) the add-on isn't reduced I want to buy the Gourmet Edition but...
  7. Overcooked 2 DLC - Looking to party up!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Overcooked 2 DLC - Looking to party up!: Hey, Sorry if this is in the wrong place, but I'm looking to try the new Overcooked 2 DLC. I don't really want to play alone, so if anyone wants to party up send me a message! Mic is prefered but...
  8. Overcooked 2 for xBox anywhere

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Overcooked 2 for xBox anywhere: Can i play overcooked 2 on my pc, whith my friends on xbox one? so is this game for xbox anywhere? dd911f30-dc1d-45ee-b04e-a92b279758c9
  9. I cannot download Overcooked with game pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cannot download Overcooked with game pass: Hi, I have a game pass subscription but I cannot download the Overcooked game for free. I always see that I have to pay 3490 HUF for this game. However according to the news the Game Pass...
  10. Is Overcooked offered free or only discounted with Game Pass?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is Overcooked offered free or only discounted with Game Pass?: Hi Everyone! According to this article on the the official news blog, Overcooked is part of the Xbox Game Pass as of today (1st May 2018). Xbox Game Pass: State of Decay 2, Pro Evolution...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. overcooked 2 does not have the correct privileges to play online