Overdue Account -XB LIVE

Discus and support Overdue Account -XB LIVE in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I have 2 credit cards on my account as one was expired, the auto renew went through on the expored card. How do i cancel this overdue amount and then... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by DandaDoo, Mar 30, 2019.

1. DandaDoo
    DandaDoo Guest

Overdue Account -XB LIVE

I have 2 credit cards on my account as one was expired, the auto renew went through on the expored card. How do i cancel this overdue amount and then purchase my new subscription with y current card?

:)

DandaDoo, Mar 30, 2019
  2. GoldCGGaming Win User

Overdue Account -XB LIVE

Are you having issues with trying to move the overdue amount to the new card?
  3. CIDkidzPILLZ Win User

Overdue Account -XB LIVE

4. denis97g Win User

Overdue Account -XB LIVE

you have to pay the overdue amount and then you can purchase the new subscription.
  5. Mister Ohnaka Win User

account overdue

Hi Sevener. The system does not check to see if you have the funds. That is your responsibility.
  6. M3tal Daz3 Win User

hesap askıya alındı [Edit -Translation] - account suspension

Contact xbox live support to settle overdue payments.
Thema:

Overdue Account -XB LIVE

1. Overdue Account -XB LIVE - Similar Threads - Overdue Account LIVE

2. Xbox game pass ultimate overdue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox game pass ultimate overdue: I try to pay it now with credit card and paypal online but it says there's an error code and it'd be better if I wait a bit. I have sufficient amount on microsoft account to pay for it and it took...
  3. Xbox Game Pass Overdue Payment

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Game Pass Overdue Payment: The payment option I used for my Xbox Game Pass has expired and my account has since been suspended due to the outstanding balance. This is understandable, but I just wanted to check if additional...
  4. Zaległa płatność[Translation-Payment overdue]

in XBoX Accessibility
    Zaległa płatność[Translation-Payment overdue]: Dzień dobry! Mam powazny problem. Nie zauważyłem że subskrypcja Game pass chciała pobrać płatność za nowy miesiąc. O dziwo wyłączałem auto odnawianie. Teraz wyskakuje mi informacja abym uregulować...
  5. Overdue subscription which I never asked for

in XBoX on Consoles
    Overdue subscription which I never asked for: I bought xbox gamepass for 1$ a month ago just for 1 month. Now when I go to redeem xbox live for my xbox it says I have a suspended payment when I paid for it with a xbox gift card and it wont...
  6. Can't cancel overdue recurring payment

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't cancel overdue recurring payment: I bought the game pass for PC about a month ago, and it had become an overdue payment, I now have the sufficient amount of money to pay for it, but first it would say "Starting on 4/25/2020, we’ll...
  7. cancelar cobrança vencida do EA access[Translation-cancel overdue ea access charge]

in XBoX Accessibility
    cancelar cobrança vencida do EA access[Translation-cancel overdue ea access charge]: Olá, desde o mês de março uma assinatura vencida do EA access vem tentando recorrentemente aprovar a compra em meu cartão de credito, cujo não tem limite disponibilizado, e eu não consegui pedir o...
  8. Saldo vencido [Translation-Overdue balance]

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Saldo vencido [Translation-Overdue balance]: Tengo un saldo vencido de game pass, pero tengo saldo en mi cuenta de Microsoft, cuando quiero hacer el pago no puedo realizarlo, solo me da la opción de tarjeta de débito [Translation-I have an...
  9. Using money from your MS account on the Xbox website (LONG OVERDUE)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Using money from your MS account on the Xbox website (LONG OVERDUE): Can someone tell me when we'll be able to purchase content from the website using the money on our Microsoft Account? Currently you are only able to use a credit card or Paypal as your payments,...
  10. Need help getting xbox live account unsuspended or unbanned so I can pay the overdue charge

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need help getting xbox live account unsuspended or unbanned so I can pay the overdue charge: I don't have the option to pay the overdue balance so now I'm not able to play on xbox live what can I do? ddc6ad16-0773-46f9-8f7a-7a3275526452