Overdue Account -XB LIVE

Discus and support Overdue Account -XB LIVE in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I have 2 credit cards on my account as one was expired, the auto renew went through on the expored card. How do i cancel this overdue amount and then... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by DandaDoo, Mar 30, 2019.

1. DandaDoo
    DandaDoo Guest

Overdue Account -XB LIVE

I have 2 credit cards on my account as one was expired, the auto renew went through on the expored card. How do i cancel this overdue amount and then purchase my new subscription with y current card?

:)

DandaDoo, Mar 30, 2019
  2. GoldCGGaming Win User

Overdue Account -XB LIVE

Are you having issues with trying to move the overdue amount to the new card?
  3. CIDkidzPILLZ Win User

Overdue Account -XB LIVE

4. denis97g Win User

Overdue Account -XB LIVE

you have to pay the overdue amount and then you can purchase the new subscription.
  5. Mister Ohnaka Win User

account overdue

Hi Sevener. The system does not check to see if you have the funds. That is your responsibility.
  6. M3tal Daz3 Win User

hesap askıya alındı [Edit -Translation] - account suspension

Contact xbox live support to settle overdue payments.
Thema:

Overdue Account -XB LIVE

1. Overdue Account -XB LIVE - Similar Threads - Overdue Account LIVE

2. Can't pay overdue with giftcards

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't pay overdue with giftcards: When i buy xbox live gold it says overdue but i cant pay the overdue with a giftcard d338621e-94c2-45c5-9b4b-fd4b42271e56
  3. Game Pass Payment Overdue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game Pass Payment Overdue: Back in May i took advantage of that $5 deal for 3 months of the xbox game pass. I found out that i have an overdue payment on it and i guess o forgot to cancel the subscription myself. I thought...
  4. Восстановление просроченной подписки на XBOX LIVE Gold[Translation-Restoring an overdue...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Восстановление просроченной подписки на XBOX LIVE Gold[Translation-Restoring an overdue...: В связи с заменой платёжной карты привязанной к учётной записи, просрочилась и отменилась подписка на XBOX LIVE Gold. Все способы восстановления подписки указанные на сайте не работают. Что...
  5. My Xbox Gamepass is overdue and so, suspended. Will it continue to rack up debt if it is...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    My Xbox Gamepass is overdue and so, suspended. Will it continue to rack up debt if it is...: Hello, I recently forgot to cancel my Xbox Gamepass re occuring bill. It is suspended because of the overdue. Will it keep adding on £7.99 every month or will it stay frozen until i am able to pay...
  6. Suscripcion vencida [Overdue Subscription ]

in XBoX Accessibility
    Suscripcion vencida [Overdue Subscription ]: hola buen dia hace tres meses compre mi xbox y me dieron un codigo regalo de tres meses ya se me vencio y me salio la suscripcion vencida yo habia metido dos tarjetas de credito para comprar...
  7. Оплата просроченной подписки Xbox[Pay an Xbox Overdue Subscription]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Оплата просроченной подписки Xbox[Pay an Xbox Overdue Subscription]: Читаю в службе поддержки xbox как оплатить задолженность по подписке Найдите задолженность в списке. Сумма задолженности выделена красным. Выберите Оплатить сейчас и следуйте инструкциям по...
  8. XBOX Live Gold Overdue

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX Live Gold Overdue: So I forgot to renew my xbox live gold subscription and I always paid it with my microsoft account balance but there wasnt enough on it to renew it for another year. I went out and bought some...
  9. Using money from your MS account on the Xbox website (LONG OVERDUE)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Using money from your MS account on the Xbox website (LONG OVERDUE): Can someone tell me when we'll be able to purchase content from the website using the money on our Microsoft Account? Currently you are only able to use a credit card or Paypal as your payments,...
  10. Need help getting xbox live account unsuspended or unbanned so I can pay the overdue charge

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need help getting xbox live account unsuspended or unbanned so I can pay the overdue charge: I don't have the option to pay the overdue balance so now I'm not able to play on xbox live what can I do? ddc6ad16-0773-46f9-8f7a-7a3275526452