Overheat and console problems xbox 360

Discus and support Overheat and console problems xbox 360 in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello my xbox 360 overheats and signs me out for no reason i havee to disconect it and reconect to play online i have to try this like 9 times i jus... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Skittlesfan2, May 1, 2014.

1. Skittlesfan2
    Skittlesfan2 Guest

Hello my xbox 360 overheats and signs me out for no reason i havee to disconect it and reconect to play online i have to try this like 9 times i jus bought the console for like 450 dlls thats not fair from you Microsoft!

:)

Skittlesfan2, May 1, 2014
  2. Flip Heights
    Flip Heights Guest
    Xbox 360 overheating problems?

I'm afraid due to your poor place for the xbox sitting at the moment, that overheating problems will occur. If it is not getting proper ventilation, then the console will overheat, and suffer problems like this.

Flip Heights, May 1, 2014
  3. Dame6089
    Dame6089 Guest
    Overheating issues?

I definitely ahd this issue with my Xbox 360. It got incredibly hot. hotter than any other console I have ever owned. I remember the original Xbox had a huge problem with this too. My friend's would always overheat during overnight gaming sessions.

Dame6089, May 1, 2014
  4. AngelObullets Win User

Console Overheat

5. Gimpy_P Win User

Console Overheat

6. Flip Heights Win User

Xbox 360 overheating problems?

I'm afraid due to your poor place for the xbox sitting at the moment, that overheating problems will occur. If it is not getting proper ventilation, then the console will overheat, and suffer problems like this.
  7. ABAxStorm Win User

Battlefield 4 overheat issue?

I suggest getting an Intercooler. See if the Xbox gets hot. Another thing also, putting an Xbox 360 on Carpet can make an Xbox overheat causing the problem. Thanks for posting this.
  8. voteDC Win User

Skinit Xbox 360 Warranty

I would assume that if incorrectly designed, or put on incorrectly, they could block the console vents and overheat the 360.
Thema:

1. Overheat and console problems xbox 360 - Similar Threads - Overheat console problems

2. Console Overheat

in XBoX on Consoles
    Console Overheat: Whenever i play minecraft my xbox seems to overheat and randomly turn its self off. But this doesnt happen on ANY other game. How come this is happening and how do i fix it. Thank you...
  3. Ark causing xbox one x to overheat

in XBoX on Consoles
    Ark causing xbox one x to overheat: Recently i have got back into Ark survival evolved and since then my xbox one x will occasionally shut itself off and i will get the ventilation error message shown on screen. Now ventilation...
  4. Xbox App for iOS overheats the phone.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox App for iOS overheats the phone.: Hello. I'm one of these people who deactivates automatic updates due to me always being without a wi fi connection most of the time, I just updated the Xbox App for iOS and I saw they added some...
  5. Xbox 360 E instant overheat

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 E instant overheat: My Xbox 360 E recently decided that it didn't want to work anymore. I wanted to sit down and play a bit of COD, but my Xbox fans starting ramping up to the point where I would have to shout over...
  6. Overheat

in XBoX on Consoles
    Overheat: Hello My Xbox One X is being overheated every time i play on it, the ventilation sounds noisy, is that a problem? What should i do? 386a623c-3d7b-43ae-8640-d22c85ad7faf
  7. MS Ultimate Word Games causes laptop to overheat after only 2 or 3 minutes!

in XBoX on Consoles
    MS Ultimate Word Games causes laptop to overheat after only 2 or 3 minutes!: My laptop IS getting a little old but it is well-ventilated and can cope with most stuff, including Netflix. However, after only 2 or 3 minutes playing Ultimate Word Games it overheats badly and...
  8. false overheat shut down

in XBoX on Consoles
    false overheat shut down: i have until today not experience any issues with the one but today i got off work and got home and watched last nights episode of got on hbo go and right after it ended my xbox shut off. i...
  9. 360 Runs load and overheats rapidly causing freeze and crash.

in XBoX on Consoles
    360 Runs load and overheats rapidly causing freeze and crash.: I have the Halo Reach edition xbox 360 and recently it has been running really loud and (im assuming the fan) and gets really hot within a few minutes, after 15 minutes or so the game will freeze...
  10. Console shutting down, overheat message

in XBoX on Consoles
    Console shutting down, overheat message: My console is randomly shutting down. In games, netflix, and sometimes while doing nothing. When started back up i get a message about auto shutdown to prevent overheating. My console is on a...