Overheating issue

Discus and support Overheating issue in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; E football pes 2020 is causing my Xbox one x to overheat and shut down. I'm in the Xbox insiders program. submitted by /u/212Herm [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/212Herm, Sep 29, 2019.

1. /u/212Herm
    /u/212Herm Guest

Overheating issue

E football pes 2020 is causing my Xbox one x to overheat and shut down. I'm in the Xbox insiders program.

submitted by /u/212Herm
    [link] [comments]

/u/212Herm, Sep 29, 2019
  2. PaRaDIsEciTyGnR Win User

Overheating issues.

I use the turbo fans and they seem to work fine on my console if you put your hand behind them and then turn them on you can feel the warm air being sucked out quicker.
  3. JayLar1981 Win User

Overheating issues.

4. MadMax1x Win User

Overheating issues.

Yes it sounds like the cooling fan is not working is it a 360 or 360s check to see if you can see or hear the fan running, or if you can feel warm air being drawn out. If it's an older model you can buy turbo fans that plug onto the back and they work very
    well.
  5. X PikeSebY X Win User

Overheating issues

It was overheating a lot prior to the vacuum-cleaning, I decided to vacuum it because the cause of it might be the accumulated dust inside. So I doubt I broke anything, or at least anymore than was already broken.

I will see if the problems continue to arrise tonight, if this is the case I will go back to the store to get it repaired.
  6. Mark Sherwood Win User

Overheating issues

X PikeSebY X hey there :)

It sounds as though the
    set-up of your console
    is sufficient and healthy, so my advice would be to let the console cool down one more time. The Xbox 360 is designed to shut itself down when overheating to prevent further potential damage to the console itself and to ensure the
    safety of its environment.

Turn your console off for one hour and then turn it back on. If you still have this same problem, then you will need to go ahead request a repair. You can read all the relevant information about how to get your product repaired over on this page

HERE

I hope this helps.

Many thanks,

Cloud
Thema:

Overheating issue

1. Overheating issue - Similar Threads - Overheating issue

2. Xbox One X overheating issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One X overheating issue: Hi there, I have the Xbox One X Scorpio Edition and I keep getting the over heat message. I have tried different methods to solve the issue but nothing seems to work. The methods I have tried is...
  3. xbox one x project scorpio edition. overheating issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox one x project scorpio edition. overheating issues: hi the console sometimes sounds like its trying to take off then 3 days ago it started shutting down then rebooting with a overheating message. the console is on its own with ventilation around...
  4. Is anybody else having issues with Fallout 76 crashing, due to console overheating?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is anybody else having issues with Fallout 76 crashing, due to console overheating?: [Mod Removed – Profanity]!?....Seems like Bethesda is just making games that promise a lot, but can't deliver. This game is overheating my console and shutting it down, I just expected it would be...
  5. Xbox one X overheating issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one X overheating issue: Today I got my brand new Xbox one X. I got home and set it up. Installed a couple of games and pubg. When I start pubg and it gets to the title screen, the fans go crazy, and the system shuts...
  6. Xbox 360 S overheating issues...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox 360 S overheating issues...: Lately my boyfriend and I have been having issues with our Xbox 360 S. 90% of the time when he plays Battlefield 4 the Xbox will shut off, and the power brick will display the red light. This...
  7. One S overheating issues?

in XBoX on Consoles
    One S overheating issues?: Can anyone tell me if there are overheating concerns with their xbox One S consoles? Also any compatibility playing with xbox 360 and one players thru xbox live? Thanks for the help...
  8. HELP!!!! Overheating/Freezing Issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    HELP!!!! Overheating/Freezing Issues: Hey everyone i just recently bought a new xbox one. Purchased it off the internet and it ran great for about 2 weeks. Now since the beg... of july since i download rainbow six vegas 2, my...
  9. Xbox Overheating Issue.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Overheating Issue.: I've been using my Xbox 360 Slim since 2012 and had no issues with it until now. After 40 minutes, the xbox completely shuts off since it overheats. My console fan is working and there's no dust...
  10. Xbox One overheating issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One overheating issue: I just purchased the Xbox One less than a month ago, and for the first time ever the console just shut off then powered back on in a middle of a game. I was playing for maybe 2 hours straight....