Overwatch game pass

Discus and support Overwatch game pass in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I bought overwatch last year and today it's not letting me play because I dont have game pass but I never had this problem, overwatch it's not even on... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by LaGeggi, May 23, 2022.

1. LaGeggi
    LaGeggi Guest

Overwatch game pass

I bought overwatch last year and today it's not letting me play because I dont have game pass but I never had this problem, overwatch it's not even on game pass but it wont let me open it unless I pay for it. What can I do? I own the game it shouldn't ask me to pay more

:)

LaGeggi, May 23, 2022
  2. BOSTONIAN191114 Win User

I can’t download Overwatch on my Xbox One S

If you go under game pass and search overwatch, It is labeled under the Game Pass.
  3. Smwutches Win User

Overwatch game pass

Do you have a Gold subscription?

Since Overwatch is an online game, you would need Gold or Game Pass Ultimate (which includes Gold). to play it.
  4. Vip3r1965 Win User

What games are you all playing?

I play and Stream Borderlands 3 , I play Overwatch as well and now have game pass so i am exploring a variety of games
  5. Mister Beep Win User

Overwatch beta codes not recieved

Hey LazerBlaze5,

If you pre-ordered Overwatch from the Xbox Store, the Overwatch Beta will be unlocked in the Xbox Store. If you have already pre-ordered, go ahead and search for 'Overwatch Beta' through the Xbox Store, which should unlock closer to 4:00 PM (May 2nd) PST
    to begin installing! For more information, please check out
    Blizzard's Overwatch Beta Blog
    Post.

The codes being sent out to pass off to a friend is still in the process of being sent in waves. :)
  6. CryingHero Win User

Overwatch LC-202 error

Thema:

Overwatch game pass

1. Overwatch game pass - Similar Threads - Overwatch game pass

2. Each time I play Overwatch, the console shuts down. Other games not affected.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Each time I play Overwatch, the console shuts down. Other games not affected.: Ever since last Thursday, whenever I play Overwatch for some time, the Xbox One console will shut down immediately. No other times my console would shut down. I think it may be time to get an Xbox...
  3. Overwatch workshop custom games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Overwatch workshop custom games: My Xbox one is set up as family and my child is being invited to custom overwatch games by friends. However, when he attempts to join, he gets a message saying he doesn't have access. Ive allowed...
  4. What steps are being taken against XIM users? Especially on games like Siege and Overwatch

in XBoX on Consoles
    What steps are being taken against XIM users? Especially on games like Siege and Overwatch: Currently, MnK users are taking over competitive games and making it impossible for players who play fairly to reach higher ranks in competitive and nothing is done about them when reporting...
  5. Overwatch Game disk not working because of Trial.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Overwatch Game disk not working because of Trial.: I got the Overwatch free trial a few years ago and ended up getting the game. It worked up until now. I put my disk in and it tells me to Sign in with the account that purchased this game. I did...
  6. Headset will work in party chat won't work on game chat on Overwatch

in XBoX on Consoles
    Headset will work in party chat won't work on game chat on Overwatch: When I tried to talk in game?match on Overwatch it acts like my headset is not connected. But When I go into a party it works just fine. I have updated my controller, tried a different controller,...
  7. Join Xbox friend's game with xbox game bar/ xbox console companion, for games like overwatch

in XBoX on Windows
    Join Xbox friend's game with xbox game bar/ xbox console companion, for games like overwatch: Can I use the xbox one console companion on pc or use the xbox game bar to play with my friend on xbox? dccfaa88-92c2-4bf9-a120-0bc6b78fd25a
  8. My overwatch can’t load in game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My overwatch can’t load in game: Ok, theres this problem going with my overwatch disc. Whenever I try to start the game, it lets me into the game but it takes forever to actually load things(Ex:It takes too long to load the...
  9. Just bought Overwatch and Game Add-On code only has 21 digits - not 25? Can you help?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Just bought Overwatch and Game Add-On code only has 21 digits - not 25? Can you help?: I've bought Overwatch on Xbox One and there is a code to get 5 legendary skins/5 epic skins/5 origin skins. The code is of the format XXXX-XXXX-XXXXX-XXXX-XXXX and needs to be a 25 digit code?...
  10. Overwatch in-game chat not working for only my account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Overwatch in-game chat not working for only my account: My in-game chat stopped working a couple of months ago. I mostly ignored the issue assuming it was a setting of some kind. When I went to fix the issue recently, I discovered that no matter what...