Overwatch Origins disc not working on One s

Discus and support Overwatch Origins disc not working on One s in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; My Overwatch Orgins disc stopped working on my One s even though it works on other xbox ones, and my one s plays every other disc I own just fine.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Stefan737, Jan 14, 2021.

1. Stefan737
    Stefan737 Guest

My Overwatch Orgins disc stopped working on my One s even though it works on other xbox ones, and my one s plays every other disc I own just fine.

:)

Stefan737, Jan 14, 2021
  2. Stefan737 Win User

Also I tried contacting xbox support, but there is no way for me to actually talk to a real person. You would think Microsoft would have enough revenue to open up a few call centers to actually provide real assistance. Very depressing that this is the
    state of this company.
  3. Stefan737 Win User

If I could buy it digitally for a reasonable price I would just do that, but they discontinued Orgins and now the only available version is the Legendary edition for over $100! I pretty much own all the extra skins anyways and even if I didn't they are
    not hard to earn in game at all! I feel like I'm being scammed...
  4. Wivve Win User

morrowind backwards compatible

It should also work on Xbox One bc.
    When I put in the disc, my xbox one s says to me that this game doesn't work here. Do I still have to purchase the game, even though I have the original disc?
  5. Edgy Choco Taco Win User

Disc not working on second model but works on previous model?

So I've tried the disc again on the original one, pulling out my external drive and copying the game onto my xbox one s. I then put the disc inside the original one and it started installing. I'm not sure if the one s is just not supposed
    to read skyrim or...?
  6. [Farscape] Win User

Overwatch Origins Disc - Digital Download

you bought the disc then you need to use the disc to play, you cannot have the digital version if you own the disc.

if you get rid of the disc and bought digitally yes all your game save and rank etc etc will be there.
Thema:

1. Overwatch Origins disc not working on One s - Similar Threads - Overwatch Origins disc

2. Overwatch Origins Disc - Digital Download

in XBoX on Consoles
    Overwatch Origins Disc - Digital Download: Hi, I have purchased Overwatch Origins (Disc) can I now; -download the digital game (how) -keep my progress. Thank you!! bc88f2bc-3437-4327-a135-b21b85266272
  3. Overwatch origins edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Overwatch origins edition: Even though I own Overwatch origins when every time I select it in xbox store it just says choose edition and when I choose it, it just says pick edition no buy or download options....
  4. Can"t find Overwatch Origins

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can"t find Overwatch Origins: So I don't have access to my other Xbox and I want to play Overwatch Origins on it but I cant game share it even though all the other games are there except Overwatch so I look in billing to see...
  5. Overwatch origins edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Overwatch origins edition: i can't buy overwatch (origins edition) help me c9b1f710-3603-457f-a4da-ef19075ce3c2
  6. Overwatch Origins Edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Overwatch Origins Edition: Hello, I recently installed Overwatch origins edition about a couple weeks ago for free with xbox live gold and today it has not let me open it, it said I do not own it / I need to sign in with...
  7. Overwatch origins edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Overwatch origins edition: So I got new xbox one recently and I put my account the xbox one and most of my games are appearing in my full library but overwatch origins edition isnt...I went to the microsoft store and...
  8. Overwatch Origins Edition Confusion

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Overwatch Origins Edition Confusion: I had downloaded Overwatch Origins Edition to my Xbox one about two days ago. Today I had a problem with launching the game and got an error saying that the account I was using was not right. I...
  9. I can’t redownload Overwatch Origins Edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can’t redownload Overwatch Origins Edition: Hi, i have recently been trying to redownload Overwatch Origins Edition since yesterday, and my xbox is telling me that the installation has started, but the game doesn’t appear in my download...
  10. Overwatch: Origins Edition Physical Media Not Recognized by Console

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Overwatch: Origins Edition Physical Media Not Recognized by Console: Some time ago I bought the game Overwatch: Origins Edition on Americanas.com, I played it for a while, but recently it started to have these "flaws" on the edge of the disc and after these flaws...