Overwatch: Origins Edition Physical Media Not Recognized by Console

Discus and support Overwatch: Origins Edition Physical Media Not Recognized by Console in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Some time ago I bought the game Overwatch: Origins Edition on Americanas.com, I played it for a while, but recently it started to have these "flaws" on... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by FernandoGonçalves_927, Sep 2, 2019.

1. Overwatch: Origins Edition Physical Media Not Recognized by Console

Some time ago I bought the game Overwatch: Origins Edition on Americanas.com, I played it for a while, but recently it started to have these "flaws" on the edge of the disc and after these flaws appeared the console no longer recognized the game.

Already tried to uninstall and install again, tried to wipe the disc with a dry cloth, but the console really can not recognize the game. I wish someone could help me with that. Here are some pictures to prove it. Thanks in advance.
    Overwatch: Origins Edition Physical Media Not Recognized by Console [​IMG]

:)

FernandoGonçalves_927, Sep 2, 2019
  2. Exodus Scalpel Win User

Your disk is to damaged for your xbox to recognize the game so you will have to replace it.
  3. {Syrix} Win User

Hey FernandoGonçalves_927,

Sorry that things aren't exactly going as planned for you. Unfortunately, it seems that your disk may be damaged. Usually when a disk is damaged, it would have to be replaced. This has happened to me a few times, so I understand that it can be a little frustrating.

But, before you go replacing it, make sure you have tried the following solutions below:

.Preliminary fixes

.Change power modes and power cycle the console

.Reposition your console

.Reset the Xbox One operating system

.Try another game disc (if you have one)

.Check for disc drive errors
  4. Miss Ghidorah Win User

Buying Overwatch on sale

Hi itsjbabyxo!

You can either search for Overwatch on your Xbox One console or from the Microsoft Store directly to purchase

Overwatch: Origins Edition
    from there.

Let us know if you were able to purchase it for the reduced sale price. :)
  5. ArminatorX Win User

I'm not given the option to buy the game after my GwG offer expired. What do I do?

Overwatch never was a Games with Gold game. But there had been a few free play weekends for that game. Usually, Games with Gold belong to you as long as you are a Gold Member.

You will have to
    buy Overwatch as the "Legendary Edition"
    currently. Previous editions have been replaced by this edition. So you can't buy the Origins Edition anymore.
  6. Elohmn Win User

Overwatch - What To Expect

[quote user="Azrael008uk"]

Do you think you could please watch the first 5 minutes of "Captain America: Civil War" and tell me if it's any good?

[/quote]

Azrael008uk, this is tired argument that holds no water. People are more then capable of deciding if they like something of Media with moments and even seconds. In addition, your question is broken. It is not a matter of "good" or
    "bad" but like or dislike, the two are not equal.

As for Overwatch, I figured out why I haven't picked it up yet. The PC has just the basic Game Overwatch available for $40. This $40 Version does not include "extra" skins and other items to which I am totally fine with that. The Console Version only have the
    Origin Edition of Overwatch for an inflated price of $60. imo skins are not worth $20 for me and negate the entire purchase on Console until the basic Overwatch Game is available.
Thema:

1. Overwatch: Origins Edition Physical Media Not Recognized by Console - Similar Threads - Overwatch Origins Edition

2. How do I buy Overwatch Origins Edition?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I buy Overwatch Origins Edition?: Whenever I go on the Xbox store to try to buy Overwatch, the install button doesn’t come up. I have to either redeem a code or buy the Legendary Edition which I don’t want to do. I’m just...
  3. I Am Unable to Reinstall Overwatch Origins Edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I Am Unable to Reinstall Overwatch Origins Edition: I am unable to reinstall a game that I had just uninstalled during the current error code problems. It was said that to play the said games you should uninstall and reinstall the games to fix the...
  4. Overwatch: Origins Edition need my code for Tracer in Heros of the Storm

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Overwatch: Origins Edition need my code for Tracer in Heros of the Storm: Back on May 23rd, 2016 I purchased Overwatch: Origins Edition through the Xbox One store. I didn't care about it at the time, but looking back through my email now I can't find the code to unlock...
  5. Overwatch Origins edition promo codes

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Overwatch Origins edition promo codes: Hey, aside from my in game skins, I have not received or my codes have gotten lost along the way for the other promotional content e.g. Baby Winston in WoW. 5f1cbf4f-ec5d-4383-bebf-257d040e16c6
  6. I bought 24 Winter Loot Boxes: Overwatch: Origins Edition to my son but it is assugn to my ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought 24 Winter Loot Boxes: Overwatch: Origins Edition to my son but it is assugn to my ...: I bought 24 Winter Loot Boxes: Overwatch: Origins Edition to my son but it is assugn to my gametag. can I change it? 6f2e7444-9d5e-4262-8be6-d3c1d733c087
  7. Overwatch origins edition hearthstone card back not recieved

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Overwatch origins edition hearthstone card back not recieved: I did not recieve the code for the hearthstone card back with overwatch origins edition f17d538f-1d1e-400a-8a9b-7f96a8811b9b
  8. I still haven't got my digital goodies for Overwatch origins edition?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I still haven't got my digital goodies for Overwatch origins edition?: when I linked my xbox account to battle.net, there was no redeem digital goodies button. I pre ordered the digital version for Xbox one. Is anyone else having the problem of being unable to redeem...
  9. Overwatch: Origins Edition orisa update won't install (Error Code: 0x0)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Overwatch: Origins Edition orisa update won't install (Error Code: 0x0): So I'm trying to install the update that adds Orisa (New tank hero, can't wait to try her out!) and other stuff but I can't get it to update! I tried manually telling it to update but it either...
  10. I bought Overwatch: Origins Edition and it says I do not own it

in XBoX on Consoles
    I bought Overwatch: Origins Edition and it says I do not own it: So recently I bought overwatch Origins edition from the xbox live store and downloaded it on my xbox, now whenever I try to play it, my xbox say I do no own it, I am also and xbox one preview...