Own Oblivion DLC but being told to purchase again

Discus and support Own Oblivion DLC but being told to purchase again in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I own the Wizards Tower DLC for Oblivion, for some reason the microsoft store and xbox.com say I don’t own in. I know i own it because i purchased all... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Dragonlord0501, May 3, 2021 at 8:42 PM.

1. Own Oblivion DLC but being told to purchase again

I own the Wizards Tower DLC for Oblivion, for some reason the microsoft store and xbox.com say I don’t own in. I know i own it because i purchased all the DLC for the game and have played the DLC in the past

:)

Dragonlord0501, May 3, 2021 at 8:42 PM
  2. XBF Mohammed C Win User

Hello Dragonlord0501, I hope everything is going well!

Thank you for reaching Microsoft Xbox Forum support!

I highly recommend following the troubleshooting steps here:

After each step try to see if the issue is fixed!

First, please select System > Settings > account > remove accounts and then select your account and select Remove to confirm.

Then, hold down the power button for about 10 seconds, until the console shuts off, then unplug the power cord and wait for 2-3 minutes before plugging it back in and turn on the Xbox.

If the issue persists, please select System > Settings > devices and streaming > blue ray > persistent storage > clear three times > restart console.

If you are still encountering the same issue, please select System > Settings > System > Console info > Select Reset console > Choose Reset and keep my games and apps.

I wish you a lovely day, and I hope this helps you out!

Kind Regards

Stay safe, and happy gaming!
  3. Dragonlord0501 Win User

Yeah so none of that helped, the problem is even on my computer it says I do not own the dlc, on the Microsoft website. I’m not purchasing a DLC for the second time
  4. Smwutches Win User

Adquiring DLC's for Xbox 360 Games

You can purchase the DLC with no issues. The only reason it doesn't show the game as being owned is because you own it on disc and have not purchased it digitally. It's not a requirement that it has to be purchased digitally to purchase the DLC.
  5. Photonimus Win User

A bug in Dawnguard?

Just to correct something that keeps being repeated:

There is no version of Oblivion on console that you an purchase with all DLC included.

There are the Game of the Year and Aniversary editions of the game that have the two biggest DLC, Knights of the Nine and Shivering Isles, included... But the other 8 DLC are not included in any edition.
  6. Chris Bima Win User

DLC not appearing where it should

I’ve got a similar problem but with elder scrolls 4 oblivion. I had it in my cart along with kingdom come deliverance and titanfall 2 ultimate edition. Those 2 say I own them but it’s making me purchase oblivion again though.
Thema:

1. Own Oblivion DLC but being told to purchase again - Similar Threads - Own Oblivion DLC

2. I own the Dark Souls 3 DLC's but I cannot play them

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I own the Dark Souls 3 DLC's but I cannot play them: I can't play either of the DLC's in Dark Souls 3, when I open up the game it says purchase DLC and when I try to play a Character that already had the DLC it said I needed to buy or install them....
  3. Console began shutting down on its own.

in XboX Insiders
    Console began shutting down on its own.: As of this week my console has been shutting off on it's own, (not power-saving mode options). Not sure what is the cause, it's not overheating. Been happening when I play minecraft. If that helps...
  4. Gifting a digital game i own without having to pay for it again

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gifting a digital game i own without having to pay for it again: Hi Guys, I used to play on xbox one s and bought Modern Warfare digitally, now i dont own the xbox anymore and want to sell the digital game but i still use my login details on my pc. is it...
  5. X-BOX games you own to PC.

in XBoX on Windows
    X-BOX games you own to PC.: I have been playing Forza Horizon 4 for over a year on X-BOX, to free up the TV I have purchased a gaming laptop, as I understand it I don't have to buy FH4 again. It seems i can download all...
  6. Do I need to own a game to use insider?

in XboX Insiders
    Do I need to own a game to use insider?: I have sea of thieves on gamepass and im wondering if I need to actually OWN the game to get insider? submitted by /u/some1sdeletedaccount [link] [comments]
  7. Owned game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Owned game: I purchased ark several year ago for my xbox but here recently when trying to redownload it found it did not show up in my library and when i tried the store also said i did not own the game but...
  8. Says "Do you own this game or app" when already purchased

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Says "Do you own this game or app" when already purchased: So on GTA 5 i went to play but then it said do you own this game or app when ive had the game for several months and it also says that i do not have game pass but i have it. Yes it has been...
  9. Oblivion DLC purchased on 360, but not showing as owned on Xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Oblivion DLC purchased on 360, but not showing as owned on Xbox One: So I recently started playing Oblivion, and I decided it would be a fine idea to get the DLC. I went into the Xbox 1 store to try and purchase the DLC, and it wouldn't let me. No recognizable...
  10. Elder scrolls: Oblivion won't load, says I do not own game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Elder scrolls: Oblivion won't load, says I do not own game: Basically what i said in the title. Im positive i bought it on the account im signed in on, as its my only account. Ive restarted my account and tried contacting customer service but theres no one...