Own red dead redemption 2 disc and now it's tell me to buy the story mode

Discus and support Own red dead redemption 2 disc and now it's tell me to buy the story mode in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Ive been playing the Red Dead Redemption 2 story and when I went to play it today it told me I had to start it up with the online or something I guess... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by AustinWellott, May 27, 2021.

1. Own red dead redemption 2 disc and now it's tell me to buy the story mode

Ive been playing the Red Dead Redemption 2 story and when I went to play it today it told me I had to start it up with the online or something I guess my subscription expired or the card I was using didn't have the funds I don't know, so I canceled it and got the 3 month game pass subscription. Now when I start red dead up it tells me I need to buy the story mode, but I have the hard disc copy I've already been playing on. I don't want to re buy the game just to play the story. Anyone know what to do?

:)

AustinWellott, May 27, 2021
  2. epicdp12 Win User

The one game you will never uninstall.

Red Dead Redemption 2. Im always running around doing something in story mode. It keeps me entertained for awhile.
  3. HomegrownSilky Win User

Rdr2

Did you actually purchase the whole game version, Red Dead Redemption 2 or did you purchase Red Dead Redemption: Story Mode?

I ask because Story Mode is just an add-on for Red Dead Online. You need Red Dead Online in order to play Story Mode. Red Dead Online was removed from Game Pass the other day so anyone who has purchased Story Mode needs to purchase Red Dead Online if they wish to continue playing Story Mode.

[​IMG]

If this does not pertain to your situation, can you please tell us the error codes you are receiving when trying to play the game?
  4. xVxoREAPERoxVx Win User

(Discussion) What game actually made you shed a tear?

Red Dead Redemption 2

It was the best game of 2019 in my opinion.Great story-telling.
  5. DoubleDRAGON666 Win User

Happy New Year everyone and All best 2019

Happy new year! I think my favourite would probably be the Red Dead Redemption 2 story mode.
  6. RandomSashaLove Win User

Red Dead 2 or Halo:MCC?

In my opinion, go for Red Dead Redemption 2. It's amazing story-wise. Online mode is pretty good too
Thema:

Own red dead redemption 2 disc and now it's tell me to buy the story mode

1. Own red dead redemption 2 disc and now it's tell me to buy the story mode - Similar Threads - Own red dead

2. Minecraft launcher says that i dont own minecraft: java edition AFTER MIGRATING

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft launcher says that i dont own minecraft: java edition AFTER MIGRATING: so this is a problem I'm having for the past few weeks basically i migrated my java account , everything went well, i got the cape and i even got a email saying that the migration process was...
  3. The Xbox app says I currently do not own a game even though I clearly did purchase it and...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The Xbox app says I currently do not own a game even though I clearly did purchase it and...: The title states the main issue but to further elaborate I recently purchased Control Ultimate Edition, and when I wanted to add it onto the Xbox My Collection area to play remotely, it only...
  4. I own Red Redemption 2 online for XBOX one S, and XBOX doesn't allow me to play it.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I own Red Redemption 2 online for XBOX one S, and XBOX doesn't allow me to play it.: I bought Red Redemption 2 online for my XBOX one S, and XBOX doesn't allow me to play it. It says I need to "Sign in with the profile used to buy the game and make sure your subscription to Xbox...
  5. How do i install gta if i already own it on pc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do i install gta if i already own it on pc: I've already linked my social club account to my Xbox account but is there a way to use the same Rockstar account i use on pc but on my Xbox instead so that i can play? or will i have to buy the...
  6. I can't download a digital game I own, why is that?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't download a digital game I own, why is that?: I bought the game Celeste a while ago on my xbox one (I owned it there). The game is also a "xbox play anywhere" title, so I should be able to download it on pc just fine, but unfortunately,...
  7. e5games stop working or just freezes up or closes on it's own...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    e5games stop working or just freezes up or closes on it's own...: why does jewels of ???????? e5games freeze-up, mouse stop responding, or just closes? this happens so much I've got tired of it, these e5games are the worst Microsoft has ever put out...
  8. Red Faction 2 Saying I don't own (claimed GwG) Australia

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Red Faction 2 Saying I don't own (claimed GwG) Australia: I claimed Red Faction 2 through Games with Gold and the 360 marketplace says I own it, however, when I try to play, it tells me that I don't own it despite the store saying I do. It's also not...
  9. Red Dead 2 Installation Cancels on its OWN

in XBoX on Consoles
    Red Dead 2 Installation Cancels on its OWN: I bought Red Dead 2 for my xbox one from the microsoft store. When downloading the game, the installation stops at the same place everytime 15.15gb or 17.7% complete. I have taken many steps to...
  10. Already Own Red Dead Redemption on 360?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Already Own Red Dead Redemption on 360?: Hello. I have bought RDR on 360 years ago, but when it finally comes to BC for the Xbox One, I still have to pay for it? Why isn't the game free for already owners like most of the BC titles?...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Why does it say i need to buy rdr2 story