Owned, digital versions of xbox games wont show up on Windows xbox app

Discus and support Owned, digital versions of xbox games wont show up on Windows xbox app in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, only one of my games that i own digitally on my microsoft accaount is showing up in my game library on pc, but all of them are shown on the xbox.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by WrinklyPoo, Mar 17, 2021.

1. WrinklyPoo
    WrinklyPoo Guest

Hi, only one of my games that i own digitally on my microsoft accaount is showing up in my game library on pc, but all of them are shown on the xbox. Please help!

:)

WrinklyPoo, Mar 17, 2021
  2. Smwutches Win User

3. Smwutches Win User

​How I can play the forza from my xbox on my pc?

4. CrazY1985 Win User

Problem. Please help

On Xbox One, do you own a disc or digital version?

If it's the disc, you can't install it in Windows.

Play anywhere only goes for digital versions of games.
  5. StuartATrueRed Win User

Backwards compatible game issue

Did you purchase the disc or digital version of the game? If it was the disc version, you have to insert the disc in the console and then download the game from Xbox Live. It will not show up in the ready to install if you own the disc version.
  6. Jeff Cohen Win User

Looking for Group feature Crashes App

Hi,

To clarify the solutions you’ve performed, may we know if you’ve installed the updates for your Windows 10 computer or for the Xbox app?

In the meantime, we recommend running the Windows apps troubleshooter provided on this

link
    . This may help in resolving issues regarding digital contents downloaded from the Windows Store.

We’ll be waiting for your response.
    The troubleshooter doesn't do anything. I have this issue on 3 completely different Windows 10 computers, all are running the latest version of the Xbox App.

Looking for Group for example, works on the Xbox One and on the Mobile App (Android). If i get an invite through one of those it shows up properly in the windows app, however the windows app will never show any LFG data on its own.
Thema:

1. Owned, digital versions of xbox games wont show up on Windows xbox app - Similar Threads - Owned digital versions

2. Major Suggestion request. Licensing for digitally owned games.

in XboX Insiders
    Major Suggestion request. Licensing for digitally owned games.: I would like to request the Licensing for digitally owned games be changed. Allow me to explain. So if you own a digital game on console, You have to be online to verify the ownership as the...
  3. Buying a phisical deluxe edition while owning the normal digital edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Buying a phisical deluxe edition while owning the normal digital edition: Hello, So, I pre-ordered the physical Deluxe edition for RE8 but they'll send it to me after the next two weeks (yeah "pre-order") will I lose the bonuses if I buy the normal digital version and...
  4. Playing physical version of a game I own without the digital version updates

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Playing physical version of a game I own without the digital version updates: i own hunter call of wild physical and digital versions my digital version is so bugged from the developers updates and patches ( which in fact gave me all the bugs ) 42 and counting!! Its broke...
  5. Downloaded Digital Version of a Game I Already Owned

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Downloaded Digital Version of a Game I Already Owned: So I already owned the physical version of thebwitcher 3 wild hunt, I recently downloaded the digital version if the game, specifically the complete edition. The game downloaded but when I went to...
  6. Error code 0x803f8001 (Do you own this game or app?) Can't start up digital version Fallout 3 ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error code 0x803f8001 (Do you own this game or app?) Can't start up digital version Fallout 3 ...: My wife gave me a regular copy of Fallout 4 as a birthday gift. It came with a free download code for Fallout 3. For some reason it did not allow me to redeem the code straight away. I had to...
  7. Cannot start the game - Xbox says 'Do you Own this game or App'. Digital Version.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot start the game - Xbox says 'Do you Own this game or App'. Digital Version.: Hi, I bought the digital version from the Xbox store in November. Went to play the game today and I receive a message from the Xbox asking 'Do you own this game or App'. I did not buy the disc,...
  8. Halo MCC buying digital version, when previously owning the disc version.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo MCC buying digital version, when previously owning the disc version.: Hello! I have found the answer to what i was originally going to ask... in that buying a digital version of a retail game i already owned and installed transfers the license to a digital one....
  9. Already own digital version of Tomb Raider on xbox 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Already own digital version of Tomb Raider on xbox 360: I purchased the digital version of Tomb Raider on xbox 360 around Christmas time when it was on sale but haven't really played it due to getting the xbox one. Does anyone know if the definitive...
  10. Any problems owning both disc and digital version of game on same account?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Any problems owning both disc and digital version of game on same account?: Hi guys! First post on these forums - I hope all you lovely people are having a cracking evening! I've got a strange query I'm hoping you can answer. I own one Xbox One (for my son). We make...