Owned game no longer downloadable?

Discus and support Owned game no longer downloadable? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I purchased Perfect Dark on sale a few weeks ago when it was $1.99. I played it a bit, then later I had to delete it to make room for another game... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Omniel118, Jan 1, 2014.

1. Omniel118
    Omniel118 Guest

I purchased Perfect Dark on sale a few weeks ago when it was $1.99. I played it a bit, then later I had to delete it to make room for another game installation. Now when I try to download it, XBox Live tells me I have to buy the game rather than give me
    the option to download it again. Can someone investigate and please fix this? Thank you for your time.

:)

Omniel118, Jan 1, 2014
  2. Daft Badger
    Daft Badger Guest
    Owned games no longer available to install

Bit weird.Did have a look last night & I only had the option to buy the deluxe version,might be something to do with the season pass being free now.

Glad it's sorted for you.

Daft Badger, Jan 1, 2014
  3. Hirsute Dave
    Hirsute Dave Guest
    Owned games no longer available to install

And it seems to have resolved itself but I still have no idea why it disappeared in the first place....

Hirsute Dave, Jan 1, 2014
  4. Owned game no longer downloadable?

Omniel118,

Have you checked your download history to see if this item is there? To check your download history you can try one of the following 2 methods:

Download History from the Xbox 360 Console

1) Sign in to Xbox LIVE using the gamertag that you used when you originally purchased the content.

2) Go to settings and select Account.

3) Select Download History.

4) Browse your download history and find the item you want to download again.

5) Select the item, and then select Download Again.

Download History from the Xbox.com Website

1) Go to https://live.xbox.com/en-US/download/history

2) Once signed in your should see any content you have tried to download

3) Find Tomb Raider and click Add to Queue.

The next time the Xbox is connected to Xbox Live it will be added to the Active Downloads queue, which is where I believe you were initially looking. Let us know if this helps.

eG x Thee Elf, Jan 1, 2014
  5. eG x Thee Elf Win User

Omniel118,

Have you checked your download history to see if this item is there? To check your download history you can try one of the following 2 methods:

Download History from the Xbox 360 Console

1) Sign in to Xbox LIVE using the gamertag that you used when you originally purchased the content.

2) Go to settings and select Account.

3) Select Download History.

4) Browse your download history and find the item you want to download again.

5) Select the item, and then select Download Again.

Download History from the Xbox.com Website

1) Go to https://live.xbox.com/en-US/download/history

2) Once signed in your should see any content you have tried to download

3) Find Tomb Raider and click Add to Queue.

The next time the Xbox is connected to Xbox Live it will be added to the Active Downloads queue, which is where I believe you were initially looking. Let us know if this helps.
  6. Ruthless Tenjin Win User

No longer own DOOM!!

I would suggest going through your download history and seeing if you can retrieve the game from there. If not, you said you checked your license but did you transfer it? If you did, try clearing your marketplace cache and even system cache to see if it
    restores it. Also, make sure nothing is corrupt, even your profile. Hope this helps in some way.
  7. OG Pooh Win User

No longer own DOOM!!

[quote user="Gnasher of War"]

I bought DOOM like 4 years ago but I can't re download it for free, my licenses only shows the free trial for it, wtf!

I even have some achievements unlocked on it.

What can be done?

[/quote]

One reason why I would not buy a DL only console.
  8. OCRyzen Win User

No longer own DOOM!!

If You Can Find, The Limited Collectors Edition of DOOM 3 for Original Xbox... You Get A Bonus Disc With Ulltimate Doom & Doom 2 On It etc..

The New Doom 4 Is Going Back To The Original Dooms Gameplay Apparently... Kids Were Too Scared Of Doom 3 Horror...
  9. taidara Win User

No longer own DOOM!!

Thema:

1. Owned game no longer downloadable? - Similar Threads - Owned game longer

2. Halo Wars 2 PC - game pass subscription I have never even owned or bought/used prevented me...

in XBoX on Windows
    Halo Wars 2 PC - game pass subscription I have never even owned or bought/used prevented me...: I have owned halo wars 2 on the pc for over a year. I have played countless games with two of my buddies. When I logged on today, I could not launch the game and was receiving a message from...
  3. 360 game no longer in store, but I own it

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    360 game no longer in store, but I own it: Wondering if anyone knows the answer to this - I game pretty much exclusively on Xbox One, including the awesome backwards compatibility, but I still have one game that I owned on my 360 which I...
  4. When sharing an Xbox, I can no longer own the new free Xbox gold games.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When sharing an Xbox, I can no longer own the new free Xbox gold games.: I share my xbox account with my brother. The new update (october 2018) has removed the option to own the free xbox live game if he owns it first. The sharing option on the game menu is a nice...
  5. It says i no longer own the game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    It says i no longer own the game: I've had GTA for a while now but lately i've been playing alot. I have been trying to get the new dlcs and stuff with my friend. If i need to contact him to prove that i had the game and was...
  6. Games saying that I do not own them and no longer showing up in ready to install after ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Games saying that I do not own them and no longer showing up in ready to install after ...: Games that have been purchased say that I do now own them and to insert disc. When they are uninstalled they no longer appear in ready to install. b2be793a-6eeb-471d-9a24-1d48f8223859
  7. I suddenly no longer own Child of Light that I got with Games with Gold

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I suddenly no longer own Child of Light that I got with Games with Gold: I downloaded Child of Light April last year with Games with Gold and it is not working. It now says "Do you own this game or app?" I also checked my games on my profile on this website and its not...
  8. Purchased a game when it was free with gold, no longer says I own the game.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Purchased a game when it was free with gold, no longer says I own the game.: I purchased/downloaded Assassin's Creed II when it was free for xbox live gold members from July 16th - 30th of 2013. Assassin's Creed II is a game that can be played on Xbox One but it was not...
  9. Owned games no longer available to install

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Owned games no longer available to install: I own a digital copy of Titanfall but I can no longer see it as an option under my games list, either installed or waiting to be installed. I know some (or all) of the DLC is on my hard disk but...
  10. Help xbox says I no longer own game

in XBoX on Consoles
    Help xbox says I no longer own game: I own the halo 5 edition xbox one and redeemed it on the only account I ever use. I went to play today and it says I no longer own it and must repurchase it e02e3c6a-e1a1-4d4b-bdf1-38e5408950ba