Owned game no longer downloadable?

Discus and support Owned game no longer downloadable? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I purchased Perfect Dark on sale a few weeks ago when it was $1.99. I played it a bit, then later I had to delete it to make room for another game... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Omniel118, Jan 1, 2014.

1. Omniel118
    Omniel118 Guest

I purchased Perfect Dark on sale a few weeks ago when it was $1.99. I played it a bit, then later I had to delete it to make room for another game installation. Now when I try to download it, XBox Live tells me I have to buy the game rather than give me
    the option to download it again. Can someone investigate and please fix this? Thank you for your time.

:)

Omniel118, Jan 1, 2014
  2. Daft Badger
    Daft Badger Guest
    Owned games no longer available to install

Bit weird.Did have a look last night & I only had the option to buy the deluxe version,might be something to do with the season pass being free now.

Glad it's sorted for you.

Daft Badger, Jan 1, 2014
  3. Hirsute Dave
    Hirsute Dave Guest
    Owned games no longer available to install

And it seems to have resolved itself but I still have no idea why it disappeared in the first place....

Hirsute Dave, Jan 1, 2014
  4. Owned game no longer downloadable?

Omniel118,

Have you checked your download history to see if this item is there? To check your download history you can try one of the following 2 methods:

Download History from the Xbox 360 Console

1) Sign in to Xbox LIVE using the gamertag that you used when you originally purchased the content.

2) Go to settings and select Account.

3) Select Download History.

4) Browse your download history and find the item you want to download again.

5) Select the item, and then select Download Again.

Download History from the Xbox.com Website

1) Go to https://live.xbox.com/en-US/download/history

2) Once signed in your should see any content you have tried to download

3) Find Tomb Raider and click Add to Queue.

The next time the Xbox is connected to Xbox Live it will be added to the Active Downloads queue, which is where I believe you were initially looking. Let us know if this helps.

eG x Thee Elf, Jan 1, 2014
  5. ZenKiller08 Win User

Bought game and no longer own it..

I have never had a game taken away from my account. This is definitely a case for Microsoft Customer Support. Please contact support about this issue!
  6. eG x Thee Elf Win User

Omniel118,

Have you checked your download history to see if this item is there? To check your download history you can try one of the following 2 methods:

Download History from the Xbox 360 Console

1) Sign in to Xbox LIVE using the gamertag that you used when you originally purchased the content.

2) Go to settings and select Account.

3) Select Download History.

4) Browse your download history and find the item you want to download again.

5) Select the item, and then select Download Again.

Download History from the Xbox.com Website

1) Go to https://live.xbox.com/en-US/download/history

2) Once signed in your should see any content you have tried to download

3) Find Tomb Raider and click Add to Queue.

The next time the Xbox is connected to Xbox Live it will be added to the Active Downloads queue, which is where I believe you were initially looking. Let us know if this helps.
  7. {Parity} Win User

Does your purchase history show that purchase?
  8. Jaxpug Win User

This is what has made me concerned for our digital gaming future. What if the parent company can rescind your purchaser whenever they want? I doubt this is the case for you. Im sure customer support will clear this right up.
  9. Vinniebe86 Win User

Contact support they might help.
Thema:

1. Owned game no longer downloadable? - Similar Threads - Owned game longer

2. DLC No longer "Installed" After Store Update for games you own "twice".

in XboX Insiders
    DLC No longer "Installed" After Store Update for games you own "twice".: [IMG] I tried starting Warhammer Inquisitor, and the game told me I needed the DLC to play my character. Checking Manage game & add-ons it wasn't installed. Reinstalling had no effect....
  3. how to no longer own a game even if you uninstalled it

in XBoX Accessibility
    how to no longer own a game even if you uninstalled it: i have a question of how to no longer own a game on xbox even if you unistalled it because like i already unistalled roblox bc i found out my account on that game was terminated and i cant log out...
  4. Games that I own from redeem codes no longer in my owned games.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Games that I own from redeem codes no longer in my owned games.: Look I know the subject title is wonk, but hear me out cause I'm at my wits end trying to figure out what happened here. Back in 2014 I bought an Xbox One bundled with Assassin's Creed Unity and...
  5. Minecraft says I no longer own the game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft says I no longer own the game: I've had the game since the 360 version and also have the xbox one version. I have the newer play together version as well. Now I get a message, saying to either get game pass or rebuy the game....
  6. Xbox says I no longer own a game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox says I no longer own a game: So i wanted to redownload assassins creed unity, which came with my Xbox when i bought it along with AC Black Flag. When i head to my games & apps and go to ready to install i can see Black Flag...
  7. Bought game and no longer own it..

in XBoX on Windows
    Bought game and no longer own it..: Hi, in late September of 2019 I purchased Ark Survival Evolved on the PC Microsoft store and i went to re-download the game yesterday and it does not give me the option to download the game... If...
  8. 360 game no longer in store, but I own it

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    360 game no longer in store, but I own it: Wondering if anyone knows the answer to this - I game pretty much exclusively on Xbox One, including the awesome backwards compatibility, but I still have one game that I owned on my 360 which I...
  9. When sharing an Xbox, I can no longer own the new free Xbox gold games.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When sharing an Xbox, I can no longer own the new free Xbox gold games.: I share my xbox account with my brother. The new update (october 2018) has removed the option to own the free xbox live game if he owns it first. The sharing option on the game menu is a nice...
  10. It says i no longer own the game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    It says i no longer own the game: I've had GTA for a while now but lately i've been playing alot. I have been trying to get the new dlcs and stuff with my friend. If i need to contact him to prove that i had the game and was...