Owned games missing from ready to install list

Discus and support Owned games missing from ready to install list in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My ready to install list on Xbox One keeps losing games. I've checked on two consoles. Splosion Man went away last week. Crysis 2 disappeared today.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Soulless Imp, Aug 28, 2019.

1. Soulless Imp
    Soulless Imp Guest

My ready to install list on Xbox One keeps losing games. I've checked on two consoles. Splosion Man went away last week. Crysis 2 disappeared today. These games were bought with different accounts so there seems to be a glitch in the licencing system or
    in the current Xbox One dashboard.

So now what?

The store pages on xbox.com/microsoft.com do show that I own these games...

:)

Soulless Imp, Aug 28, 2019
  2. kev edin Win User

There is a issue just now with games not showing up ?xbox are trying to find a fix for this , but as of last insider update the issue is still there 👍
  3. PinkSatinBomber Win User

I have missing games also that I paid good money to 'OWN'. Games like wwe 2k17 which are no longer being sold in marketplace. I uninstalled wwe 2k17, all the dlc content and my save game date. It's gone. So was my purchase receipt from my order history.
    All went missing. I filed for a refund and was flat out denied. We're only leasing digital downloads and if they are no longer sold, then they are not supported and your stuff goes missing from your cloud storage. You don't own anything, according to Microsoft.
    You want to own it then you better buy a hardcopy is what I was told.
  4. Soulless Imp Win User

5. HyperVenom523 Win User

Its a bug that sometimes happens
  6. Praybeth Win User

Thema:

1. Owned games missing from ready to install list - Similar Threads - Owned games missing

2. Xbox says I no longer own a game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox says I no longer own a game: So i wanted to redownload assassins creed unity, which came with my Xbox when i bought it along with AC Black Flag. When i head to my games & apps and go to ready to install i can see Black Flag...
  3. Xbox tells me I don’t own games yet I have game pass and own all games digitally

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox tells me I don’t own games yet I have game pass and own all games digitally: So this has been happening for some time now. I have the Xbox One X and it seems this happens on ALL games I've played, I'm in mid game and the all of a sudden my console goes black. Then it opens...
  4. Unhide owned games list with new dashboard

in XboX Insiders
    Unhide owned games list with new dashboard: How do I unhide games from all owned list with the new dashboard? Left stick + x doesn't seem to work anymore. submitted by /u/catattaro [link] [comments]
  5. Owned games...and game pass.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Owned games...and game pass.: It irritates me that if I own a game and it happens to be on game pass it says "with game pass you can play this game now or you can buy it to own". I mean can we just get a tab in games and apps...
  6. Bought game and no longer own it..

in XBoX on Windows
    Bought game and no longer own it..: Hi, in late September of 2019 I purchased Ark Survival Evolved on the PC Microsoft store and i went to re-download the game yesterday and it does not give me the option to download the game... If...
  7. Modern warfare won’t start saying person who owns game must sign in but I have the game and...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Modern warfare won’t start saying person who owns game must sign in but I have the game and...: Modern warfare won’t start saying person who owns game must sign in but I have the game and have played since came out 5cbe1b23-cfe9-46f7-a55b-ecc6a88a9bf3
  8. Not showing up as an owned game.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Not showing up as an owned game.: I bought xcom 2 forever ago, played it but never beat it. Deleted it to make Room for new games. Then today I went to download it again, but it says i need to pay for it. Not showing that i own...
  9. ‘Do you own this game or app?’ WWE 2k15 disc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    ‘Do you own this game or app?’ WWE 2k15 disc: Hi, so pretty much my WWE 2k15 disc for the xbox one will not launch. Once i download it and try to launch i get the ‘do you own this game or app?’ message. This only occurs for this game in...
  10. Multiple games I owned are now missing even though I redeemed them with a code or got them...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Multiple games I owned are now missing even though I redeemed them with a code or got them...: I'm adding another question because the previous one wasn't as in-depth. So first off, my old Xbox One S HDMI port doesn't work, so I went and bought another Xbox One, this time an X after like...