Owned games missing from ready to install list

Discus and support Owned games missing from ready to install list in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My ready to install list on Xbox One keeps losing games. I've checked on two consoles. Splosion Man went away last week. Crysis 2 disappeared today.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Soulless Imp, Aug 28, 2019.

1. Soulless Imp
    Soulless Imp Guest

My ready to install list on Xbox One keeps losing games. I've checked on two consoles. Splosion Man went away last week. Crysis 2 disappeared today. These games were bought with different accounts so there seems to be a glitch in the licencing system or
    in the current Xbox One dashboard.

So now what?

The store pages on xbox.com/microsoft.com do show that I own these games...

:)

Soulless Imp, Aug 28, 2019
  2. Soulless Imp Win User

3. HyperVenom523 Win User

Its a bug that sometimes happens
  4. Praybeth Win User

5. Soulless Imp Win User

Anything you own will show as owned in your purchase history or appear in the Xbox store as owned. It may be linked to another account.
    Not helpful.

I know the accounts I bought the games with.

Btw: The Store on Xbox One is also bugged. I noticed that several Game Pass games that are leaving this month say 'Play with Game Pass or purchase to own" when I actually bought those games years ago. For example The Maw, Battleblock Theater and others.
    The Store page for The Maw is also gone, comparable to Splosion Man but with an error page popping up. There's nothing for Splosion Man.

There's something really off here...
  6. MasTerKi3Z Win User

You can always search for the game in the store and install It from there.
Thema:

1. Owned games missing from ready to install list - Similar Threads - Owned games missing

2. Why must i pay again for owned games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why must i pay again for owned games: I uninstalled fable anniversary and it didnt show in my ready to install list. I assumed this was because it is in gamepass and was moved to that list for the time being. Then when i went to the...
  3. Find ALL owned games??

in XBoX on Consoles
    Find ALL owned games??: The only thing ive bin able to find when i search a way to see all games you own is to check your the "ready to install" section in "my games and apps" but i know that you can also remove them...
  4. Xbox Beta App " Games I Owned " Not showing all of my compatible game

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Beta App " Games I Owned " Not showing all of my compatible game: My Xbox Beta App Doesn'T show all of game that can be played on the pc via Play Anywhere Title . IT only show me Ark Survival Evolved but i bought the halo wars 2 Ultimate edition that gave me...
  5. Fifa 20 demo, do you own this game or app?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fifa 20 demo, do you own this game or app?: I'll try and launch the game and its says "getting your game ready" for about 1 second and then says "do you own this game or app?" i have tried hard resetting and uninstalling the game and...
  6. Downloaded a Game on another console, not showing up as a game I own on a replacement console

in XBoX Accessibility
    Downloaded a Game on another console, not showing up as a game I own on a replacement console: I had an Xbox One that had Halo 5 downloaded onto it, however, when I look for it on the new console, it is still registered as a pinned game, yet I can't access it, and it doesn't acknowledge...
  7. How can I view a list of the Xbox 360 games I own?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How can I view a list of the Xbox 360 games I own?: I still have a Xbox 360 console, and still have some games on the backlog. But how can I see a list of them? On the support page, there is a link pointing to https://live.xbox.com/download/history...
  8. I am having to buy to own a game i bought 3 years ago

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I am having to buy to own a game i bought 3 years ago: I bought Ark Surviaval Evolved 3 years ago i think it was in game preview I recently bought game pass which has Ark in it I canceled game pass 2 days ago now it says i have to buy to own Ark...
  9. Problem playing a game I already own

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem playing a game I already own: So i have minecraft xbox one editon which gives a free download to minecraft windows 10. Ive been playing windows 10 minecraft for a while now and i just got a trail fro gamepass and when it...
  10. need help removing owned trial of game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    need help removing owned trial of game: With gears of war 4 free with games with gold this month. I previously have a trial of the game attached to my account which i never installed. Now it wont lt me add the game through games with...