Owned games not showing up

Discus and support Owned games not showing up in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I own a few games that i know for a fact i have purchased, and I even see 2 of them in my order history. I own Resident Evil 5 for example, i paid for... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by DrewStocklein, Jan 24, 2021.

1. Owned games not showing up

I own a few games that i know for a fact i have purchased, and I even see 2 of them in my order history. I own Resident Evil 5 for example, i paid for it in 2015 and now when I go to the store it says i need to pay for it again, as well as many other games.
    What do I do to allow it to simply let me download a game i already own...

:)

DrewStocklein, Jan 24, 2021
  2. [Farscape] Win User

go to download history not the store, some games are rebundled on the store so cannot download this way.
  3. StEvOsUpReMo88 Win User

Not showing up as an owned game.

Check your list of already installed games. All the games ive downloaded and deleted go there.
  4. lukinatorduck Win User

Hi ObliviousKnight,

Initially, did you downloaded it using a disc? If you did, then the game will only work with the disk on.
  5. steeledwand7664 Win User

You would need to look back into your order history by signing into your account at account.microsoft.com to see if it may have bee refunded for any reason.

There was also a weekend that everyone with a gold subscription was able to play it for free this was back at the end of October of 2017 so it may have been possible that you got it and played it that weekend then when that weekend was over the license for
    the game was taken away.

This game was never a part of the free games with gold so you the above would be the only reason that you would not have access to the game if you are signed into the same account that you purchased the game with.
  6. XBF Chris J Win User

Hello ObliviousKnight,

Thank you for posting here on the Xbox forums. We understand that you are trying to download a previously purchased game but you are being asked to purchase it. By "List of owned games" are you referring to your ready to install list? Can you confirm that
    you see it here:
    My Games
Thema:

1. Owned games not showing up - Similar Threads - Owned games showing

2. Original Xbox Games purchased on Xbox One don't show as owned on 360 console.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Original Xbox Games purchased on Xbox One don't show as owned on 360 console.: Here's the issue. I purchased 7 Original Xbox games thru my Xbox One back in October. All of them downloaded and played just fine. Now, I also have my old Xbox 360 set up in another room and I...
  3. XSX - Jak wyświetlić wszystkie posiadane gry? (How to show all owned games?)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XSX - Jak wyświetlić wszystkie posiadane gry? (How to show all owned games?): Od niedawna mam konsolę Xbox Series X i chciałbym się dowiedzieć jak wyświetlić wszystkie gry, które zakupiłem w MS Store i aktywowałem na swoim koncie Xbox. Poproszę o możliwie najprostsze...
  4. XBOX ONE GAMES NOT SHOWING OWNED IN STORE ON XBOX X SERIES

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XBOX ONE GAMES NOT SHOWING OWNED IN STORE ON XBOX X SERIES: I bought Black Ops Cold War on XBOX ONE and I made sure to buy the copy that was cross gen. When I went to my library on the X series the game wasn't there so I searched for it in the store. I...
  5. Digitally owned games not showing up anymore.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Digitally owned games not showing up anymore.: Hi, I own halo 5 guardians and halo the master chief collection or at least i used to. One day I went to play it after a hard drive reset an it wouldnt show as owned anymore. I own it digitally on...
  6. Modern ware fare not showing up as owned game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Modern ware fare not showing up as owned game: I just bought the new xbox series x and i had modern warfare on my old xbox s and i tried to find it on owned games to download and i cannot find it. The only place i can find it is in the game...
  7. Bought a game, then showing as i don't own it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought a game, then showing as i don't own it: Hello there, I bought a game on the Store from my Series S, i could install it, but once the installation was completed, i got the "Do you own this app" message, i thought that would be some kind...
  8. Minecraft Dungeons Season Pass for W10 PC - shows own game, but no install option - only...

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Dungeons Season Pass for W10 PC - shows own game, but no install option - only...: Purchased Minecraft Dungeons for W10. Shows as 'You Own Game', but no Download/Install option on MS Store page - only "Manage" . HELP! 7fb079df-bee8-4301-8ace-24def2652562
  9. Fable 2 wont show in my owned games when i own it on xbox 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fable 2 wont show in my owned games when i own it on xbox 360: i own fable 2 on my 360 store and can download it any time on my 360 but i cant download it on my xbox one . my dlc shows up for download and ownership on xbox one . it wants me to purchase the...
  10. Game not showing up in all owned games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game not showing up in all owned games: A game I have owned for almost 3 years now cannot be found in my all owned games on my Xbox Series X. I can still find the game on my Xbox One under all owned games. I’m wondering if it is...