Owned movies don't play

Discus and support Owned movies don't play in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Purchase new movie frozen i can't see this movie or rent 97a91a03-9b54-4226-bf98-e7e11a77d566 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by El Flaco BCN, Apr 15, 2014.

1. El Flaco BCN
    El Flaco BCN Guest

Owned movies don't play

Purchase new movie frozen i can't see this movie or rent

:)

El Flaco BCN, Apr 15, 2014
  2. Rented movie won't play

Rented a movie on movies & tv that won't play. Tried all support options still no success. All owned movies play fine. And my time is counting down. Any ideas?

BlackLight454, Apr 15, 2014
  3. Owned movies don't play

I purchased a few movies back when they were new releases on Xbox video. Now when I try to play them from my library it tells me that movie is not available and to check back soon. Why can't I watch movies that I have already purchased is my question.

GODISFORCRAZIES, Apr 15, 2014
Thema:

Owned movies don't play

1. Owned movies don't play - Similar Threads - Owned movies don't

2. Cross play form PC to Xbox with my own account

in XBoX on Windows
    Cross play form PC to Xbox with my own account: My sister and I both use this account and I bought and play Minecraft Windows 10 and she bought Minecraft for Xbox one and plays on there. Is there any way we can play together even though we are...
  3. [Help] Shenmu 1 gets in constant loop of "Installation Stopped". Other XGP/Gold/Owned games...

in XboX Insiders
    [Help] Shenmu 1 gets in constant loop of "Installation Stopped". Other XGP/Gold/Owned games...: Title. I've tried everything, reported once a week. I even tried it when the system OS was the official stable version. Always with a constant "Installation Stopped." I cancel the install and try...
  4. bought a pre owned xbox 360 not allowing me to reset password error message #

in XboX Networking Hardware
    bought a pre owned xbox 360 not allowing me to reset password error message #: bought a pre owned xbox 360 not allowing me to reset password error message # Hi there, are you trying to reset the Family Passcode or an account password? The steps mentioned by the other...
  5. Problem with my Xbox one x turning off on its own while watching a movie on the free movies...

in XboX Insiders
    Problem with my Xbox one x turning off on its own while watching a movie on the free movies...: I was just sitting here watching a movie useing the free movies 2019 apps and suddenly my console turned off on its own. this has never happened before when I have been watching a movie when...
  6. My Xbox one X won’t play any movies I own from the store

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox one X won’t play any movies I own from the store: I had this same a few months ago. None of the troubleshooting techniques worked then and they’re not working now. They had to internally escalate the problem in order to solve it and it still took...
  7. Rewards for previously owned games/movies

in XBoX Rewards
    Rewards for previously owned games/movies: In the 2nd step of xoxo rewards, I have three of the games. Will I get rewarded for those or can I not earn anything from them. I also own Sherlock and supernatural from the tv shows in step 2....
  8. ATTENTION-DIDN'T RECEIVE ANY POINTS THAT I OWN FOR "GET EM ALL" MOVIE PROMOTION.

in XBoX Rewards
    ATTENTION-DIDN'T RECEIVE ANY POINTS THAT I OWN FOR "GET EM ALL" MOVIE PROMOTION.: I spoke with xbox customers service support and they referred me here. I didn't receive any points for the promotion that I was eligible for "get em all". the promotion only checked half the...
  9. How to download a movie you own in Xbox Video?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to download a movie you own in Xbox Video?: Hey guys, I bought Guardians Of The Galaxy on the store but there doesn't seem to be an option anywhere to download it. Can I download it? I dont want to stream it...
  10. xbox video won't play a movie I own

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox video won't play a movie I own: Xbox will not let me watch my movie ad6954d8-fdcf-4377-acab-47a0641c82fd