Owner Probleme

Discus and support Owner Probleme in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello, first of all, I want to apologize for my bad english. So, my brother and I have a Xbox One, and we both have accounts on it. The problem is... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Hamza Chamli-Oghli, Jul 12, 2019 at 9:52 AM.

1. Owner Probleme

Hello, first of all, I want to apologize for my bad english.

So, my brother and I have a Xbox One, and we both have accounts on it. The problem is that we bought our games with 3 different accounts (my account, my brother's old one and my brother's new one). So we have 3 different owner accounts, and we want to assemble
    all our games under only one account (mine), but we don't know how to do. I recall that we play on the same Xbox.

:)

Hamza Chamli-Oghli, Jul 12, 2019 at 9:52 AM
  2. AridLizard Win User

Owner Probleme

if you all play on the same Xbox you can make it the Home Xbox for all 3 accounts then you will all be able to share each other's games.

this guide will show you how to do this (you will have to do it for all accounts)

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/games/game-setup/my-home-xbox

if in the future you get a second Xbox you can set it up so your Xbox is the Home Xbox for your Brother's accounts and his Xbox is Home for your account and you will be able to continue to share games as well as Live Gold and Game Pass if you have them
  3. Buachaill Dona Win User

Owner Probleme

Hi there,

Sadly it's not possible to move ownership of games between accounts, however you can use a feature to share games on a console between family. Here's a

LINK
  4. XBF Crystal P Win User

Owner Probleme

Hi there Hamza,

Thanks for reaching out here in Xbox Forums. I understand there is a question on playing a game on PC that is not purchased on the account. Game sharing is applicable only for the Xbox One. I recommend to try the following on PC:

• Owner of the game will need to sign into PC and Download the game on the PC
    • Prepare your device with the profile that owns the content
      To set the device as your designated offline device:
      1. Make sure that you’re online.
      2. Check that your device has the latest Windows updates: Go to Start >
        Settings > Update & security > Windows Update and see if any relevant updates are available.
      3. Open the Store. You’ll be prompted to sign in if you haven’t already.
      4. Select the Me icon (this is your profile picture).
      5. Select Settings, and then under Offline Permissions, make sure that the toggle is set to
        On.
      Once you set this, any devices previously designated as offline will be toggled to
      Off, and you’ll no longer be able to play games offline on those devices.

Prepare your game or games

Once your device is set up, you’ll need to launch each game you want to play offline while signed in to Xbox Live. You only need to do this once per game, and you’ll need to do this even if you’ve already launched the game on your device.
      1. Make sure that you’re online, and that your device is set as your designated offline device. (See the

steps above
        for details on how to do this.)
      2. Launch the game you want to play offline. When prompted, sign in to Xbox Live with your account.
      3. Once you’ve started playing the game, you can exit at any time.
      Repeat this process for each game you want to play offline. Once completed, you can go offline at any time and launch those games whenever you want to play them, without needing to sign in online each time.

Give this a try and let us know the results.
  5. Hamza Chamli-Oghli Win User

Owner Probleme

Ok tank you. But I have got an other question. We have Ark on my brother's old account, so if we put it as the main account, I can play Ark without any restrictions right ?

But can I download Ark free on my PC on Windows 10 with the Xbox Play Anywhere, as I'm not the owner of the game ?
  6. ngocphi Win User

Owner Probleme

You cant nothing can be tramsfered between accounts

You can use most games are long as your consoles are set to home console for all accounts
Thema:

Owner Probleme

1. Owner Probleme - Similar Threads - Owner Probleme

2. Proud new owner of an X-Box One X

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Proud new owner of an X-Box One X: Today is my 40th Birthday. I am a handicapped gamer who suffers from mental health issues. I been an Ambassador for almost 2 months. For my Birthday today I got a 70' inch 4K television and the...
  3. Xbox One Minecraft Disc Owner

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One Minecraft Disc Owner: Trying download free update but am taking to store to purchase for $20. Son says friends who also own Minecraft via the disc purchase, have just received the free updates. Help!...
  4. Vermintide 2 Error 0x82D40003 for Ultimate Edition owners now over two weeks old

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Vermintide 2 Error 0x82D40003 for Ultimate Edition owners now over two weeks old: Reference: https://forums.fatsharkgames.com/t/xbox-1-error-0x82d40003/31472 Vermintide 2 owners are still waiting on a fix for those who bought the Ultimate Edition and cannot play the game...
  5. Club Owner Banned

in XBoX Accessibility
    Club Owner Banned: I am an admin of a decently big club with 8081 members. My owner for the club got his Xbox account banned, is there any way we can transfer ownership to the second highest ranking person?...
  6. Old Xbox 360(new owner, same account)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Old Xbox 360(new owner, same account): Hi! I have a big issue.I had an xbox 360 console that I sold 5-6 months ago, but when I sold it I didn't sign out of my account. Now, the new owner of the console has the same account as I do....
  7. All you new Xbox owners don't foget about Movies Anywhere!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    All you new Xbox owners don't foget about Movies Anywhere!: If you have digital movies from other services (iTunes, Google Play, Vudu, Fandango, etc...) Movies Anywhere pulls them all into one library you can use across many devices. There are a handful of...
  8. I bought a xbox program for my granddaughter and I wound up the owner. I do not have or do...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought a xbox program for my granddaughter and I wound up the owner. I do not have or do...: I bought a xbox program for my granddaughter and I wound up the owner. I do not have or do not want this program. Can I send it to my granddaughte r or should I get my money back. gloria dizmang...
  9. Xbox Owners with Cox Internet

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Xbox Owners with Cox Internet: Xbox Owners with Cox Internet Hiya Phil, Thank you for contacting forum support. I see you have created a new thread about the same situation, so as this is in violation to the Xbox Forum...
  10. Problem "your are not the owner of the game"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem "your are not the owner of the game": Hello everybody, I bough the pack resident evil revelation 1 and 2 a the realase of the pack, i installed them both and when i try to play the resident evil revelation 2 it says that i'm not the...