Ownership Transfer

Discus and support Ownership Transfer in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi! So I think I messed up. Full disclosure: I know nothing about xbox anything, I'm just a girl supporting her husband and kids in the world of video... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by DecimalCobra82, Oct 12, 2019.

1. Ownership Transfer

Hi! So I think I messed up. Full disclosure: I know nothing about xbox anything, I'm just a girl supporting her husband and kids in the world of video games, (but isn't too shabby at some og Mario)!

That being said: I pre-ordered Ghost Recon for my husband, but I ordered it on my account and now I don't see a way for him to play through his account. Is there a way to transfer the game to his account?

:)

DecimalCobra82, Oct 12, 2019
  2. Jurgen1488 Win User

Ownership Transfer

Only solution is refund game and buy it again on correct account. Or if this game is digital, so you can share account.
  3. JohnnyXeo Win User

Ownership Transfer

Another workaround is to ask for a refund and repurchase on his account.
  4. MorkyMork1991 Win User

Ownership Transfer

All you have to do is actually put your account as the home account on his xbox then he can play the game.
  5. SA1NT 0F LI3S Win User

Ownership Transfer

6. DecimalCobra82 Win User

Ownership Transfer

Thank you all for your suggestions! I really appreciate your help. I'm hoping the refund request will be the solution.
Thema:

Ownership Transfer

1. Ownership Transfer - Similar Threads - Ownership Transfer

2. "Sign in with the account that enrolled" how do I swap the ownership to myself?

in XboX Insiders
    "Sign in with the account that enrolled" how do I swap the ownership to myself?: I have access to the original account but I'd like to swap the ownership to my account since my level is higher and can update to earlier builds submitted by /u/andrew7453 [link] [comments]
  3. How Do I Transfer Game Ownership?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How Do I Transfer Game Ownership?: My brother has some digital games that he doesn't play and i wan't them. Is there a way to transfer the licence or ownership so I can play the games without having to have his profile signed in in...
  4. Game ownership transfer on the xbox one

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game ownership transfer on the xbox one: Ok my son installed his sonic mania plus on my account and when he plays on his account is loses the "Plus", no DLC content. I want transfer the ownership/DRM to his account. We do share a...
  5. transferring ownership of game to another person

in XBoX Games and Apps
    transferring ownership of game to another person: I purchased an Xbox one S. I gave my Xbox one console to my sister. I want to transfer ownership of Gears of War that came with original console. Can I transfer the game to my sister's account?...
  6. Game Ownership Transfer - Digital Copy

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game Ownership Transfer - Digital Copy: Hello, I am wondering if I can give my Halo 5 to someone else. I have won a second copy of the game and I'm wondering what ways there are for me to give it to someone else when dealing with a...
  7. Cannot Transfer Club Ownership

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot Transfer Club Ownership: Followup of Cannot Transfer Club Ownership as I am no longer able to respond there. Unfortunately the ownership transfer eventually went through, but the person I transferred it to was...
  8. Cannot Transfer Club Ownership

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot Transfer Club Ownership: I've been trying for the past 3 days to transfer club ownership, and have tried transferring it to 5 different club admins but it just will not work! The admins do not already have ownership of...
  9. transferring the ownership to other account

in XBoX on Consoles
    transferring the ownership to other account: I'm pretty new to Xbox One (no experience with other consoles whatsoever). So I've made a mistake: I've create an account for my kid, added a card, bought several games and so on. Later I've...
  10. Transferring Ownership of dlc to a new owner.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Transferring Ownership of dlc to a new owner.: A year ago i had an account with black ops 1 Dlc on it and there after the account was hacked. i still had the account and the dlc on the hard drive but one day i decided to delete the account...