Owning the game twice

Discus and support Owning the game twice in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello My girlfriend bought sea of thieves, and I own it as well (so we really did the purchase twice, on two different accounts) When we are at my... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by {Toaster}, Dec 3, 2019.

1. {Toaster}
    {Toaster} Guest

Owning the game twice

Hello

My girlfriend bought sea of thieves, and I own it as well (so we really did the purchase twice, on two different accounts)

When we are at my place, we would like to play together, on the computer with my account and on the xbox with hers.

The xBox has both our accounts registers. But since I also own the game on the xbox, we get an error message that we cant play togheter, even tough we are logged with two different accounts that both own the game...

How can we solve that?

:)

{Toaster}, Dec 3, 2019
  2. Niko1664 Win User

Owning the game twice

Be sure to connect the right account on the Xbox.
  3. iareBRENDEN Win User

Owning the game twice

If your profile signs into the xbox automatically I'm wondering if the system thinks you are accessing the game even if you're not the one playing. Try logging out wherever is playing on the PC
  4. Ray Spijk Win User

$10 xbox one version upgrade question

If you buy the game twice, it's your own fault....That question was actually pretty dumb.
  5. WorthBestGamer Win User

Allow Minecraft Disc Installation

Actually, I do not own a downloaded version of Minecraft. The game still appears twice.
  6. Shadowvegas Win User

Most Dreaded Commendations

"perfection" twice I've had 15 kills, gone to hide, and got splattered by my own team. TWICE!
Thema:

Owning the game twice

1. Owning the game twice - Similar Threads - Owning game twice

2. Please don't separate Games with gold and your owned library

in XboX Insiders
    Please don't separate Games with gold and your owned library: It is way more confusing, since you own them with games with gold why not just have them all in one clean library interface like in previous ready to install list. submitted by /u/ZAYONATA...
  3. [fixed] Minecraft "Do you own this game or app?"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    [fixed] Minecraft "Do you own this game or app?": I fixed the issue, somehow. I restarted my xbox like 10 times to finally be able to launch the game without issues. I'm not sure what is going on, but I'm unable to play Minecraft anymore and I...
  4. Minecraft says I no longer own the game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft says I no longer own the game: I've had the game since the 360 version and also have the xbox one version. I have the newer play together version as well. Now I get a message, saying to either get game pass or rebuy the game....
  5. Xbox says I no longer own a game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox says I no longer own a game: So i wanted to redownload assassins creed unity, which came with my Xbox when i bought it along with AC Black Flag. When i head to my games & apps and go to ready to install i can see Black Flag...
  6. Xbox tells me I don’t own games yet I have game pass and own all games digitally

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox tells me I don’t own games yet I have game pass and own all games digitally: So this has been happening for some time now. I have the Xbox One X and it seems this happens on ALL games I've played, I'm in mid game and the all of a sudden my console goes black. Then it opens...
  7. Unhide owned games list with new dashboard

in XboX Insiders
    Unhide owned games list with new dashboard: How do I unhide games from all owned list with the new dashboard? Left stick + x doesn't seem to work anymore. submitted by /u/catattaro [link] [comments]
  8. Owned games...and game pass.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Owned games...and game pass.: It irritates me that if I own a game and it happens to be on game pass it says "with game pass you can play this game now or you can buy it to own". I mean can we just get a tab in games and apps...
  9. Bought game and no longer own it..

in XBoX on Windows
    Bought game and no longer own it..: Hi, in late September of 2019 I purchased Ark Survival Evolved on the PC Microsoft store and i went to re-download the game yesterday and it does not give me the option to download the game... If...
  10. Modern warfare won’t start saying person who owns game must sign in but I have the game and...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Modern warfare won’t start saying person who owns game must sign in but I have the game and...: Modern warfare won’t start saying person who owns game must sign in but I have the game and have played since came out 5cbe1b23-cfe9-46f7-a55b-ecc6a88a9bf3