Owning the game twice

Discus and support Owning the game twice in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello My girlfriend bought sea of thieves, and I own it as well (so we really did the purchase twice, on two different accounts) When we are at my... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by {Toaster}, Dec 3, 2019.

1. {Toaster}
    {Toaster} Guest

Owning the game twice

Hello

My girlfriend bought sea of thieves, and I own it as well (so we really did the purchase twice, on two different accounts)

When we are at my place, we would like to play together, on the computer with my account and on the xbox with hers.

The xBox has both our accounts registers. But since I also own the game on the xbox, we get an error message that we cant play togheter, even tough we are logged with two different accounts that both own the game...

How can we solve that?

:)

{Toaster}, Dec 3, 2019
  2. Niko1664 Win User

Owning the game twice

Be sure to connect the right account on the Xbox.
  3. iareBRENDEN Win User

Owning the game twice

If your profile signs into the xbox automatically I'm wondering if the system thinks you are accessing the game even if you're not the one playing. Try logging out wherever is playing on the PC
  4. Ray Spijk Win User

$10 xbox one version upgrade question

If you buy the game twice, it's your own fault....That question was actually pretty dumb.
  5. WorthBestGamer Win User

Allow Minecraft Disc Installation

Actually, I do not own a downloaded version of Minecraft. The game still appears twice.
  6. Shadowvegas Win User

Most Dreaded Commendations

"perfection" twice I've had 15 kills, gone to hide, and got splattered by my own team. TWICE!
Thema:

Owning the game twice

1. Owning the game twice - Similar Threads - Owning game twice

2. "Do you own this game or app?" message

in XBoX Games and Apps
    "Do you own this game or app?" message: Hi all, I have recently purchased my first Xbox One S and Game Pass Ultimate. I have obtained Toy Story 3 ("purchased" for free) via this month games with gold. When I try to start it up, I...
  3. Xbox One Issue: "Do you own this game/app?" Notification Closing My Game Out

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox One Issue: "Do you own this game/app?" Notification Closing My Game Out: I'm was playing through the Game Pass and online playing Fallout 4 (an offline game) when suddenly the game closes out and an hour of progress is now gone. I've had this happen before a several...
  4. Can I play my physically owned Xbox One games on the All-Digital Xbox One S Console?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can I play my physically owned Xbox One games on the All-Digital Xbox One S Console?: Hello, I see that the Xbox One S All-Digital is on sale for a pretty good deal. I was wondering if there was a way I could still play my old Xbox One games (that I own physical copies of) on...
  5. Xbox store prompting me to buy games i already own ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox store prompting me to buy games i already own ?: Hi all Not sure if this is a known issue, but i had an xbox one x with an external drive which i recently had to replace the xbox. All my games were on the external drive. The new xbox one x is...
  6. Can’t play owned games offline

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can’t play owned games offline: As far as i know it’s not possible to play offline when using gameshare. Did microsoft even think of the impacts this will have on gamers that can not always rely on internet to play. I’m stuck...
  7. Games downloading on Xbox not owned by me anymore

in XboX Insiders
    Games downloading on Xbox not owned by me anymore: Hi All, Hope I can get some answers, I recently gave one of my xbox one x consoles to a co worker and I removed it from the preview program and did a complete factory reset. Unfortunately,...
  8. Games uninstalling on there own on my Xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Games uninstalling on there own on my Xbox One: Games on my Xbox One are uninstalling by themselves, and no longer appear in my ready to install. I have purchased over 650 games and have installed most of them and every time I install games...
  9. Ability to play the games you own on xbox through the cloud.

in XboX Insiders
    Ability to play the games you own on xbox through the cloud.: When Kareem talked about being able to play the games you own from the cloud in 2020 does that mean it will be console streaming from the games that you own or the ability to play the games that...
  10. "Do you own this game?"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    "Do you own this game?": In 2014, Dark Souls got free on games with gold and I got it. After four years, in 2018, I played it and finished, I played a lot without any problem. But recently, I tried to open the game again...