OX80831002 BUG SAUVEGARDE [Translation - OX80831002 BUG BACKUP]

Discus and support OX80831002 BUG SAUVEGARDE [Translation - OX80831002 BUG BACKUP] in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; UN PROBLEME CONCERNANT VOS JEUX ENREGISTRE EST SURVENU J'AI BEAU FAIRE SE QUI DISE EST LE MESSAGE REVIEN TOURJOUR. QUE FAIRE _____ [Translation -... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by DIABLO ANGE, Aug 18, 2019.

1. DIABLO ANGE
    DIABLO ANGE Guest

UN PROBLEME CONCERNANT VOS JEUX ENREGISTRE EST SURVENU

J'AI BEAU FAIRE SE QUI DISE EST LE MESSAGE REVIEN TOURJOUR.

QUE FAIRE

_____

[Translation - A PROBLEM ABOUT YOUR GAME saves IS WHAT

I'm the one who's BEEN THE MESSAGE REVIEN DI

WHAT TO DO]

:)

DIABLO ANGE, Aug 18, 2019
  2. XBF Crystal P Win User

Hi there DIABLO ANGE,

Thanks for reaching out here in Xbox Forums. I understand there is an issue with OX80831002. To help clarify the issue:

• What device are you using? Xbox or Windows 10 PC?
    • When do you receive this error message?
    • Have you tried updating your device?

Let us know so we may further assist.
  3. LandForGames Win User

synchronisation de mon jeux avec une sauvegarde a 0 [Translation-Syncing my games with a 0 backup]

Avez-vous eu votre sauvegarde sur le nuage?

Sinon, je ne pense pas qu'il soit possible de le faire sans transférer le jeu de sauvegarde d'origine sur votre Xbox One.

[Edit - Translation] - Have you had your backup on the cloud?

Otherwise, I do not think it's possible to do it without transferring the original backup set to your Xbox One.
  4. xxxMALKOxxx Win User

sauvegardes (backups)

hello, thank you for your answer, yes it's the same account, that's why I do not understand, I lost everything at once; (
  5. xxxMALKOxxx Win User

sauvegardes (backups)

merci pour la reponse rapide, je suis sur xbox 360 ,je ne trouve aucune explication en français ;(
  6. choppyseize Win User

sauvegardes (backups)

You may want to try a power cycle or clearing the MAC address to refresh the console. It could just be a cloud sync error
Thema:

1. OX80831002 BUG SAUVEGARDE [Translation - OX80831002 BUG BACKUP] - Similar Threads - OX80831002 BUG SAUVEGARDE

2. Gears 5 Sound Bug

in XBoX on Windows
    Gears 5 Sound Bug: Hello, Xbox player playing on PC As soon as I launch I am hit with a sound bug, the only way I can describe it is, Lag, so I will get sound for maybe half a second then it will be silent for...
  3. Bug

in XBoX on Windows
    Bug: Hello, in Pc I have a bug in Gears 5 that the parallel conversations during the game between the characters are mute, like cut off and in the configuration are linked. Already the cinematographic...
  4. (Bug) Blair witch - got stuck

in XBoX Games and Apps
    (Bug) Blair witch - got stuck: Hello. Ive been playing Blair witch game on xbox one for a while. I completed 6 chapters but I got stuck in chapter 7. I thought that I just dont know what to do so I checked a walktrough a...
  5. Probleme Xbox One S ( Bug dans le Menu et dans n'importe que jeux ) I take the answers in...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Probleme Xbox One S ( Bug dans le Menu et dans n'importe que jeux ) I take the answers in...: Bonjour , Voici mon probleme , Depuis que j'ai déménage , j'ai change de téle et je suis parti sur une téle 4k j'ai donc branche mon xbox dessus et depuis ce jour rien n'est fluide le menu xbox...
  6. The Insider App (Report a Bug) needs an overhaul.

in XboX Insiders
    The Insider App (Report a Bug) needs an overhaul.: For those who have a game library big enough will understand how slow is to report a game bug, cause you have to wait for the app to load all the library and game tile icons before you can move...
  7. BUG

in XBoX on Windows
    BUG: Bonjour , Cela fait plus de 2 semaines que je possède forza horizon 4 , je suis niveau 31 mais je n'accède pas a la salle des enchères pour vendre mes véhicules , cela commence légèrement...
  8. Vibration bug?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Vibration bug?: Turned off vibration a few weeks back because i was playing borderlands 2 and the vibrations in that game are crazy. Well now i wanna turn it back on and it seems to be bugged and not allowing me...
  9. Log in bug not fix yet

in XboX Insiders
    Log in bug not fix yet: Now I'm in on my second week with my problem and since my last post. My problem is that I can't log in or add a profile. All that happens is that the window opens and load two times for a short...
  10. Bug with E-mail Aliases and Xbox Live Accounts

in XBoX on Consoles
    Bug with E-mail Aliases and Xbox Live Accounts: I’ve recently added an alias to my Outlook account and made it my primary alias. For most services this has caused no issues, however my Xbox Live account does not recognize the new alias as the...