OX80831002 BUG SAUVEGARDE [Translation - OX80831002 BUG BACKUP]

Discus and support OX80831002 BUG SAUVEGARDE [Translation - OX80831002 BUG BACKUP] in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; UN PROBLEME CONCERNANT VOS JEUX ENREGISTRE EST SURVENU J'AI BEAU FAIRE SE QUI DISE EST LE MESSAGE REVIEN TOURJOUR. QUE FAIRE _____ [Translation -... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by DIABLO ANGE, Aug 18, 2019.

1. DIABLO ANGE
    DIABLO ANGE Guest

UN PROBLEME CONCERNANT VOS JEUX ENREGISTRE EST SURVENU

J'AI BEAU FAIRE SE QUI DISE EST LE MESSAGE REVIEN TOURJOUR.

QUE FAIRE

_____

[Translation - A PROBLEM ABOUT YOUR GAME saves IS WHAT

I'm the one who's BEEN THE MESSAGE REVIEN DI

WHAT TO DO]

:)

DIABLO ANGE, Aug 18, 2019
  2. XBF Crystal P Win User

Hi there DIABLO ANGE,

Thanks for reaching out here in Xbox Forums. I understand there is an issue with OX80831002. To help clarify the issue:

• What device are you using? Xbox or Windows 10 PC?
    • When do you receive this error message?
    • Have you tried updating your device?

Let us know so we may further assist.
  3. LandForGames Win User

synchronisation de mon jeux avec une sauvegarde a 0 [Translation-Syncing my games with a 0 backup]

Avez-vous eu votre sauvegarde sur le nuage?

Sinon, je ne pense pas qu'il soit possible de le faire sans transférer le jeu de sauvegarde d'origine sur votre Xbox One.

[Edit - Translation] - Have you had your backup on the cloud?

Otherwise, I do not think it's possible to do it without transferring the original backup set to your Xbox One.
  4. xxxMALKOxxx Win User

sauvegardes (backups)

hello, thank you for your answer, yes it's the same account, that's why I do not understand, I lost everything at once; (
  5. xxxMALKOxxx Win User

sauvegardes (backups)

merci pour la reponse rapide, je suis sur xbox 360 ,je ne trouve aucune explication en français ;(
  6. choppyseize Win User

sauvegardes (backups)

You may want to try a power cycle or clearing the MAC address to refresh the console. It could just be a cloud sync error
Thema:

1. OX80831002 BUG SAUVEGARDE [Translation - OX80831002 BUG BACKUP] - Similar Threads - OX80831002 BUG SAUVEGARDE

2. Баг Разработчика[Translation-Bug Developer]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Баг Разработчика[Translation-Bug Developer]: Не запускается форза хорайзон 4 после обновления с 20.02.20. Что делать? Куда бежать ? Кому писать? [Translation-The Horaison 4 forestart is not launched after the update from February 20, 20....
  3. Sao fatal bullet: Kirito mode bug

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sao fatal bullet: Kirito mode bug: I've just started the first preliminary quest but I cant progress any further. After I defeat my opponent nothing happens, it just leaves me in the arena area with nothing to do. I logged out...
  4. Bug in Star Wars Battlefront 2 EA that causes entire Xbox library of games to not work...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bug in Star Wars Battlefront 2 EA that causes entire Xbox library of games to not work...: Hello, I have encountered a bug in EA's Star Wars Battlefront 2 while playing the Supermacy mode on the Xbox One X. I have tested on 2 different Xbox One X's via online play and this bug happened...
  5. Xbox mobile app party "ghost" bug

in XBoX on Mobile
    Xbox mobile app party "ghost" bug: n While in an Xbox voice chat on the Xbox app can cause a bug where you "leave" the party and can still talk/hear people. Am I alone, or is this common? Edit: To clear something up, I dont mean...
  6. Repost of 1440p@120hz bug. Still a thing.

in XboX Insiders
    Repost of 1440p@120hz bug. Still a thing.: submitted by /u/HastyBasher [link] [comments]
  7. PUBG bug?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    PUBG bug?: Is anyone else having an issue starting PUBG? Downloaded it yesterday and every time i try to play it wont load the game past the main menu. Says “Failed to get a token from xbox”. I’d really...
  8. Bugs

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bugs: Eu comprei o jogo tricky tower há muito tempo atrás na promoção na qual ele ficou por 10 reias, joguei um pouco e parei. Depois de um tempo fui entrar no jogo denovo e apareceu que eu tinha que...
  9. Bug Regarding Google Home Commands

in XboX Insiders
    Bug Regarding Google Home Commands: So, little while back I heard that Batman Arkham Origins was brought to the Xbox One through backwards compatibility. It was apparently only accessable through the 360 game disk though. So today,...
  10. Permanent Black Screen (Bug) (Alpha Ring Skip ahead)

in XboX Insiders
    Permanent Black Screen (Bug) (Alpha Ring Skip ahead): I been trying to get this issue resolved as nothing has worked for me. After updating my Xbox One X to the most recent dashboard update (Alpha skip ahead) I decided to watch my friend on twitch...