P buttons labeled wrong on back of elite controller

Discus and support P buttons labeled wrong on back of elite controller in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; When I went to map my buttons I noticed the P buttons in the app were layout different than on my controller. It made it confusing when mapping my... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Constapatience, Oct 27, 2015.

1. P buttons labeled wrong on back of elite controller

When I went to map my buttons I noticed the P buttons in the app were layout different than on my controller. It made it confusing when mapping my buttons. Has anyone else noticed this?

:)

Constapatience, Oct 27, 2015
  2. Dogpaws73
    Dogpaws73 Guest
    Button remapping no longer working on Elite Controller

Is anyone else having issues remapping buttons on their elite controller? I am now getting a no symbol when trying to remap buttons to the P buttons on the back. I then loaded a profile for a previous game that had the P buttons mapped and tried to change
    it, only to get the no symbol again. Tried to change it back and I'm unable to do so now. Help!

Dogpaws73, Oct 27, 2015
  3. Custom button layout

I read a bit into the controller made by Razer, it has 4 customisable buttons (2 on the back and 2 in between the bumpers)

On the Xbox Elite controller you can change all buttons so if you want your bumper to be the A button you can do that, and still have 4 extra buttons on the back. In the end it all comes down to which you prefer. The Xbox Elite controller is heavier because
    it has steel components. The Razer Wildcat is lighter and has different features.

Razer Wildcat:
    www.razerzone.com/.../razer-wildcat-xbox-one

Xbox Elite Controller:
    www.xbox.com/.../elite-wireless-controller

FearedNightmare, Oct 27, 2015
  4. SigmaTheDJ
    SigmaTheDJ Guest

Yep. They need to switch them around in the app.

SigmaTheDJ, Oct 27, 2015
  5. Mister Maka
    Mister Maka Guest
    Hey there Constapatience and SigmaTheDJ!

Thanks for bringing this to our attention. Our team is currently aware and looking into this P buttons labeled wrong on back of elite controller :) Definitely appreciate your patience on this.

Mister Maka, Oct 31, 2018
  6. Mister Maka Win User

Hey there Constapatience and SigmaTheDJ!

Thanks for bringing this to our attention. Our team is currently aware and looking into this :) Definitely appreciate your patience on this.
  7. SigmaTheDJ Win User

Yep. They need to switch them around in the app.
  8. Zero420override Win User

Xbox elite controller y, b,a, x, no lights 1

As a fellow Elite Controller owner I can assure you there is nothing wrong with your controller. The only "button" with a backlight is the Home button. Hope this helps

Keep Calm & Game On!
  9. FearedNightmare Win User

Custom button layout

I read a bit into the controller made by Razer, it has 4 customisable buttons (2 on the back and 2 in between the bumpers)

On the Xbox Elite controller you can change all buttons so if you want your bumper to be the A button you can do that, and still have 4 extra buttons on the back. In the end it all comes down to which you prefer. The Xbox Elite controller is heavier because
    it has steel components. The Razer Wildcat is lighter and has different features.

Razer Wildcat:
    www.razerzone.com/.../razer-wildcat-xbox-one

Xbox Elite Controller:
    www.xbox.com/.../elite-wireless-controller
  10. XBF Brad A Win User

Customer Service Issue

Hello Lisa,

Thanks for coming to the forums with your question. With accessory repairs, they do not send a shipping label. They are self shipping. Only controllers that do get a shipping label are elite controllers and design lab controllers. Hope this answers your
    question.

Thanks,

Brad
Thema:

1. P buttons labeled wrong on back of elite controller - Similar Threads - buttons labeled wrong

2. The 'install' button is unavailable for all games except UWP ones on Xbox for PC

in XBoX on Consoles
    The 'install' button is unavailable for all games except UWP ones on Xbox for PC: I've been using the insider version of the xbox app for windows. The app was working fine until I uninstall some games and delete all data in 'C:\Program Files\WindowsApps\MSIXVC' using WinPE...
  3. Xbox One (Non-S) Sync Button does not initiate Sync.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One (Non-S) Sync Button does not initiate Sync.: I have an Xbox One (non S model). Pressing the Sync button (left-front) initiates a gentle clickinging sound from behind the power light (front/right) but it does not start syncing - the power...
  4. Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller: Why don't the face buttons work?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller: Why don't the face buttons work?: What's going on with the $180 $160 ELITE series 2 xbox controller? I just bought one (for use on PC) from the microsoft store. First time I used it, the A button was only intermittently...
  5. Elite Wireless 2 (Bluetooth) adjusting settings w/ A button

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite Wireless 2 (Bluetooth) adjusting settings w/ A button: Hi All, I have recently purchased an Elite Wireless 2 controller to use on my PC while playing Halo Infinite. When in a Halo match I notice that every A-button press the controller is allowing my...
  6. 精英手柄二代限定版按键混乱 (Elite Grip II limited edition button confusion.)

in XBoX on Consoles
    精英手柄二代限定版按键混乱 (Elite Grip II limited edition button confusion.): 光环 限精英手柄在蓝牙连接时轻按A键会呼出游戏 ,轻按B键会截图,长按B键会打开游戏 的录制功能。有线连接时则没有问题。 使用其他Xboxone手柄蓝牙连接一切正常。 精英手柄 更新固件选项。蓝牙驱动与系统均为最新。 请问在不禁用游戏 的前提下如何解决?使用xbox 线适配器是否能保证不出现相同问题? Halo Infinite Elite Grip will call out...
  7. Unresponsive buttons on elite 2

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unresponsive buttons on elite 2: I bought an elite two Xbox controller off Amazon and it felt great…until I realized I the a button didn’t register. I thought oh I didn’t press it hard enough, but after repeated testing the...
  8. Home Button Not Working

in XBoX on Consoles
    Home Button Not Working: Hello, So just today I purchased the electric volt series x controller. My home button does not turn the controller on at all and doesn’t light up when I press it. I have been able to plug in a...
  9. Xbox crash when press sign in button

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox crash when press sign in button: When i press sign button is it do nothing and then crash ef942dd4-ba88-4c29-b34c-0e69d9d8393a
  10. The controller has 4 button at the front. Why is Left Top button labeled as LB, Left Bottom as ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    The controller has 4 button at the front. Why is Left Top button labeled as LB, Left Bottom as ...: Right Top as RB and Right Bottom as RT? Apparently you call them bumpers and triggers but why did you choose such confusing names? Do you even test for usability? 310cf374-988e-4306-a076-d63e390dcd03