Pacific Rim reward points promotion

Discus and support Pacific Rim reward points promotion in XBoX Rewards to solve the problem; You have a promotion with Microsoft Rewards that if you buy Pacific Rim between June 15-30 you get 2,000 Microsoft points. I bought it on June 21 and I... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards' started by Tmyne62, Jun 29, 2018.

1. Tmyne62
    Tmyne62 Guest

You have a promotion with Microsoft Rewards that if you buy Pacific Rim between June 15-30 you get 2,000 Microsoft points. I bought it on June 21 and I did not get the points. Can you help me please? Thank you

:)

Tmyne62, Jun 29, 2018
  2. Pacific rim

How the hell have we not had a Titanfall joke?

Fatalshock8912, Jun 29, 2018
  3. A Frozen Poo
    A Frozen Poo Guest
    Pacific rim

the trailer made it look like an ace film, the actual movie was rubbish.. the acting was bad, the FX was naff and it was all moronic. Godzilla was better.

-

My fav chick flick would be switch or katherine heigl films like knocked up.

A Frozen Poo, Jun 29, 2018
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

For help with the Microsoft Rewards program, you will need to contact their customer
    support.

Smwutches, Jun 29, 2018
  5. Tmyne62
    Tmyne62 Guest
    That is where I went first and they sent me here. Pacific Rim reward points promotion :(

Tmyne62, Jun 29, 2018
  6. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest
    This forum is only for the Xbox Rewards program which is not the same. Xbox Rewards support will not be able to assist.

Smwutches, Nov 3, 2018
  7. Tmyne62 Win User

That is where I went first and they sent me here. :(
  8. Smwutches Win User

This forum is only for the Xbox Rewards program which is not the same. Xbox Rewards support will not be able to assist.
  9. Smwutches Win User

For help with the Microsoft Rewards program, you will need to contact their customer
    support.
  10. The Boogymaan Win User

What weapons would you like to see in gta v?

The Jaegers from Pacific Rim would be nice :)
  11. Alex2751 Win User

Pacific rim

[quote user="SmarmyCoin7"]

[quote user=""]

Would love it , CO-OP with 2nd pilot. Have extra special moves like hitting monster with random picked up stuff.

[/quote]

I'm not sure I'd want to get inside someone elses head though, or vise versa.

[/quote]

Just correction if using Latin. It's vice versa.
Thema:

1. Pacific Rim reward points promotion - Similar Threads - Pacific Rim reward

2. Issues with Backwards Compatibility DLC Ownership (Battlestations: Pacific)

in XboX Insiders
    Issues with Backwards Compatibility DLC Ownership (Battlestations: Pacific): To begin: I’ve attempted to address this issue - MANY TIMES - with Xbox Support to no avail, just in case is wasn’t related to the insider program. After literal WEEKS to being pushed aside,...
  3. Battlestations Pacific DLC on Xbox One not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Battlestations Pacific DLC on Xbox One not working: I recently purchased Battlestations Pacific on the MS store on the Xbox One and its associated DLC. However none of the DLC is working?! Is there a patch inbound soon or is there another work...
  4. Battlestations Pacific Backwards Compatible DLC Not Working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Battlestations Pacific Backwards Compatible DLC Not Working: Have tried 1,000,001 different ways of installing, uninstalling, clearing local saved and local xbox 360 saved games... AND STILL cannot get any of the DLC to show up or work. Game is digital...
  5. Battlestations Pacific

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Battlestations Pacific: I am having trouble with the add-ons for Battlestations Pacific. They won't download at all I have tried everything and they still won't download. I installed the game and the dlcs won't show up...
  6. Battlestations pacific problème [Translation-Battlestations Pacific Problem]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Battlestations pacific problème [Translation-Battlestations Pacific Problem]: Bonjour, quelqu’un aurait il une solution a mon problème, je viens d’acheter le jeu retrocompatible Battlestations pacific et lorsque je le lance il revient a la page d’acceuil et un message...
  7. Battlestations pacific DLC mustang pack

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Battlestations pacific DLC mustang pack: Hi i recently installed the mustang unit pack dlc for battlestations pacific it says its installed but wont show up in game ive reset the game and xbox itself nothing is this a known issue? please...
  8. Battlestations Pacific DLCS not showing in game on backwards compatibility, even though...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Battlestations Pacific DLCS not showing in game on backwards compatibility, even though...: Just installed Battlestations Pacific for backwards compatibility on my Xbox One. The DLCS are purchased and installed. But they do not load in game. However other people in the Xbox Community...
  9. Problem with the film Pacific Rim

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem with the film Pacific Rim: I just purchased this rental on Xbox Video. It says it is supposed to be in english, yet it is in Italian or Spanish? What is going on? I cant get in touch with support either....
  10. Pacific Rim 2D & 3D not work

in XBoX on Consoles
    Pacific Rim 2D & 3D not work: I have try today to play Pacific Rim in the Xbox One, but I have the same problem with the 2D version and 3D version. Both versions start up I can see the loading screen and then I get a black...