Pacific Standard - Signal Set Up Mission

Discus and support Pacific Standard - Signal Set Up Mission in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Is anybody else getting an issue where the connection to xbox one is lost during this mission? It's driving me insane. I've changed to a wired... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by AndySco, May 9, 2015.

1. AndySco
    AndySco Guest

Is anybody else getting an issue where the connection to xbox one is lost during this mission?

It's driving me insane. I've changed to a wired connection, deleted and reinstalled the game and I'm out of ideas on how to fix it.

Please help!

:)

AndySco, May 9, 2015
  2. Needing Crew and or group to do heists etc with, dedicated loyal people please if you also want this join me!

I'm looking for a good crew to do all the heist missions with on hard without dying so we can get the 10mil. I've done all the heist missions with another friend before (on normal) except the Pacific Standard finale. Please have a mic and please know what
    your doing.

DawsonMendoza, May 9, 2015
  3. Koto Bro
    Koto Bro Guest
    why does no one play custom games anymore on H3?

^^^PST, Pacific Standard Time

Koto Bro, May 9, 2015
  4. DawsonMendoza Win User

Needing Crew and or group to do heists etc with, dedicated loyal people please if you also want this join me!

I'm looking for a good crew to do all the heist missions with on hard without dying so we can get the 10mil. I've done all the heist missions with another friend before (on normal) except the Pacific Standard finale. Please have a mic and please know what
    your doing.
  5. Koto Bro Win User

why does no one play custom games anymore on H3?

^^^PST, Pacific Standard Time
  6. Miss Portia Win User

ICMP Response fail with new N wireless router?

I'm not as familiar with that router - you mention it has a combined G & N signal, and a standard G? How is this set up, in the router's settings, or are there two separate networks broadcast?
  7. JUICE 5150 Win User

Stupid game wont install

Same issue. I'm thinking its because I'm in the Pacific Standard Time zone. I'm gonna look around the net and try to see whats up.
  8. Alfsigr Win User

Got bopoted can't sign in to profile NO Error Code says Visit xbox.com/support so here I AM :) lol Seriously????

It is 8:26 PM Pacific Standard and i have successfully logged in :)
Thema:

1. Pacific Standard - Signal Set Up Mission - Similar Threads - Pacific Standard Signal

2. Battlestations pacific not signing in

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Battlestations pacific not signing in: I installed battlestations pacific and it wouldn't let me sign into my xbox live account on the main menu. 8eab0d1e-0902-442e-851a-5dcbee8ba908
  3. Issues with Backwards Compatibility DLC Ownership (Battlestations: Pacific)

in XboX Insiders
    Issues with Backwards Compatibility DLC Ownership (Battlestations: Pacific): To begin: I’ve attempted to address this issue - MANY TIMES - with Xbox Support to no avail, just in case is wasn’t related to the insider program. After literal WEEKS to being pushed aside,...
  4. Battlestations Pacific DLC on Xbox One not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Battlestations Pacific DLC on Xbox One not working: I recently purchased Battlestations Pacific on the MS store on the Xbox One and its associated DLC. However none of the DLC is working?! Is there a patch inbound soon or is there another work...
  5. Battlestations Pacific Backwards Compatible DLC Not Working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Battlestations Pacific Backwards Compatible DLC Not Working: Have tried 1,000,001 different ways of installing, uninstalling, clearing local saved and local xbox 360 saved games... AND STILL cannot get any of the DLC to show up or work. Game is digital...
  6. Battlestations Pacific

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Battlestations Pacific: I am having trouble with the add-ons for Battlestations Pacific. They won't download at all I have tried everything and they still won't download. I installed the game and the dlcs won't show up...
  7. Battlestations pacific problème [Translation-Battlestations Pacific Problem]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Battlestations pacific problème [Translation-Battlestations Pacific Problem]: Bonjour, quelqu’un aurait il une solution a mon problème, je viens d’acheter le jeu retrocompatible Battlestations pacific et lorsque je le lance il revient a la page d’acceuil et un message...
  8. Battlestations pacific DLC mustang pack

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Battlestations pacific DLC mustang pack: Hi i recently installed the mustang unit pack dlc for battlestations pacific it says its installed but wont show up in game ive reset the game and xbox itself nothing is this a known issue? please...
  9. Battlestations Pacific DLCS not showing in game on backwards compatibility, even though...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Battlestations Pacific DLCS not showing in game on backwards compatibility, even though...: Just installed Battlestations Pacific for backwards compatibility on my Xbox One. The DLCS are purchased and installed. But they do not load in game. However other people in the Xbox Community...
  10. [GTA ONLINE] [PACIFIC STANDARD] - NEED CREW MEMBERS FOR CONVOY AND BIKES SETUPS

in XBoX Games and Apps
    [GTA ONLINE] [PACIFIC STANDARD] - NEED CREW MEMBERS FOR CONVOY AND BIKES SETUPS: Currently looking for crew members for the Convoy and Bikes setups for the Pacific Standard Heist. I am also looking for people to help me with the finale. - Must be on Xbox One - No mics...