Packaging and sending a device for repair

Discus and support Packaging and sending a device for repair in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So I live in Ireland and I recently requested a repair for my elite series 2 controller. I get the packaging and how to prepare my controller to be... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Jawsh��, Jan 15, 2022.

1. Jawsh��
    Jawsh�� Guest

So I live in Ireland and I recently requested a repair for my elite series 2 controller. I get the packaging and how to prepare my controller to be shipped, the only problem is I don't know where to bring my package for it to be shipped off to Microsoft.

:)

Jawsh��, Jan 15, 2022
  2. Smwutches Win User

Box not returned following recent warranty service

When you send in a console for repair, you are told to only send the console as anything else is not guaranteed to come back. That includes packaging.
  3. XBF Mohammed C Win User

Startup error : E105

4. Smwutches Win User

xbox repair

To add, when you set up a console for repair, there are instructions on how to package it. Part of the instructions do state to only send the console as anything else you send with it is not guaranteed to come back.
  5. Internet Expert Win User

xbox one s turn off radomly

Sending the console in for repairs can take several weeks. You should only send exactly what they tell you to send, but in this case, the console itself is all they need.

Schedule a repair by registering the console's serial to your account, and clicking on the link that says "Schedule a repair" on the Devices page.
  6. Starseid Win User

Project scorpio overheating

Sorry for the late response. I believe you would need to send it in via mail/ package delivery. The site/service may be running into issues due to COVID-19 precautions. Your other options would be to check if there is a local licensed repair shop or even
    an unlicensed repair (which will void any existing warranty). Just in case, check the official repair portal again to see if any of the site issues have cleared up since yesterday.

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/devices
Thema:

1. Packaging and sending a device for repair - Similar Threads - Packaging sending device

2. Microsoft Store Package Dependency Installer preventing game from launching

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft Store Package Dependency Installer preventing game from launching: Using Windows 11. However, I was also using windows 10 a few hours ago with the same problem. (I thought upgrading to 11 might fix it) I am on an admin account, and have tried everything running...
  3. Sent controller to be repaired, package was returned without controller. Help

in XBoX on Consoles
    Sent controller to be repaired, package was returned without controller. Help: Hello, I encountered a big problem today when the package that was supposed to be my elite controller was delivered today and upon opening it, all I found was my hard case with all the extra...
  4. COD MW 2019 does not install packages :(

in XBoX Games and Apps
    COD MW 2019 does not install packages :(: I have Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2019 in disc for xbox one, after the vanguard update where the new BR map was implemented when trying to play MW it tells me that I do not have the content...
  5. Project Scorpio packaging

in XBoX on Windows
    Project Scorpio packaging: My question is, why is just the packaging, box only, for the project Scorpio so valuable?? 7af08cfa-bb10-46ee-a8ac-54e4223f828c
  6. Xbox One only downloading part of the DLC package for Arkham Knight

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One only downloading part of the DLC package for Arkham Knight: About half a month back I purchased the Batman: Arkham Collection which gave me the 2 remasters and all the DLC for Arkham Knight. I installed the remasters with no issues, same with Arkham Knight...
  7. Clean up Flight Simulator 2020 packages on PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Clean up Flight Simulator 2020 packages on PC: Hello for the continuous upgrade and improvement process of FS2020, many packages are downloaded and stored in MSFSPackages\Official\OneStore I expect that they are not required any more after...
  8. Forza Horizon 5 wont start in xCloud after buying "Welcome Package"

in XboX Insiders
    Forza Horizon 5 wont start in xCloud after buying "Welcome Package": So i started playing Forza Horizon 5 on xCloud ( Xbox Cloud Gaming since my laptop isnt good enough ). After 2 hours i bought the "welcoming package" and tried to start it again. Since then it...
  9. I dont know where to send my package????

in XBoX on Consoles
    I dont know where to send my package????: i really dont know where to send my package ??? 583aabd0-b4ab-4479-80c2-e30b0b6fe848
  10. I'm sending a package to Microsoft

in XBoX on Consoles
    I'm sending a package to Microsoft: Where would I exactly put the order number at,after I write both from and to,or somewhere separate also what would I need exactly for usps boxes those fancy from and to stickers or just some piece...