: Packet loss during the afternoon

Discus and support : Packet loss during the afternoon in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; : Packet loss during the afternoon Ive gotten packet loss during the afternoon for the past 2 weeks now on fortnite or cod i have a wired connection... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by Joshybo, Jan 4, 2021.

1. Joshybo
    Joshybo Guest

Ive gotten packet loss during the afternoon for the past 2 weeks now on fortnite or cod i have a wired connection and ive had 3 technicians come by to see what the problem was and they said it was fine, they said that it was something to do with xbox server.
    Ive tried everything recommended for me to do and nothing works

does anyone know why this is

happening to me?

is this happening to anyone else?

does anyone know a fix?

:)

Joshybo, Jan 4, 2021
  2. Obsessive Power Win User

Need to Ask A Question

The packet loss is rather alarming. During the ping test, your connection sends 250 packets, it should receive 250 packets back. However, your connection has lost 78% of those packets during the test. This isn't a good sign. This is why your Line Quality
    has an 'F' rating.

Is your connection wired or wireless? Have your contacted your ISP?
  3. Trust A Zombie Win User

100% Packet Loss

I am having a problem with this packet loss too. 100% packet loss
  4. OogaBoogaGungy Win User

xbox app can't find my xbox one

Same here. No NAT changes were applied during the time this functionality stopped. I am able to ping the XBOX One from PC and laptop with 0 packet loss.
  5. MasculinEHtor Win User

Post here if you have high ping and packet loss

I am also experiencing unacceptable upload packet loss:

Provider: SaskTel

Ping: 74ms

Download Speed: 3.85Mbs

Upload Speed: 0.69Mbs

Download Packet Loss: 0%

Upload Packet Loss: 8%
  6. Qualthis Win User

100% Packet Loss

Same issue. 100% Packet loss. No packet loss from my PC. Wireless connection via my Xbox one. Has been working fine just 10 hours ago. Tried it today: 100% packet loss.
Thema:

1. : Packet loss during the afternoon - Similar Threads - Packet loss during

2. Packet loss issue

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Packet loss issue: Packet loss issue Please let us know what were the result of your continues ping. Press Ctrl c and post up the summary at the end of result. 9dd463a9-4f0b-4ba9-aa75-b39f0a409d2b
  3. : Packet loss hardwired

: Packet loss hardwired: : Packet loss hardwired I continue to get packet loss on my xbox wired straight to the modem...my internet speeds are 300 down and 20 up...please help ec0d1332-397a-45ab-a160-ebc1afef54f7
  4. Issue with Series X Packet loss (started 2 days ago)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Issue with Series X Packet loss (started 2 days ago): I am currently unable to play any multiplayer game (tried apex, cod black ops, cod mw) as i am receiving upwards of 20% package loss. the xbox is connected to router via ethernet cable and tests...
  5. Insane packet loss and latency issues xbox one

in XBoX on Consoles
    Insane packet loss and latency issues xbox one: I can't be the only one recently experiencing horrendous packet loss and latency issues. I've done multiple speed tests, and I'm always on 25+mbps download, 0% packet loss and between 30 and 50...
  6. : Xbox Series X - Wifi Lag & Packet Loss

: Xbox Series X - Wifi Lag & Packet Loss: : Xbox Series X - Wifi Lag & Packet Loss Same for me, like I said I contacted the support but they said that it was a recurrent problem at the moment and they are working on it but when I go in...
  7. (100% Packet Loss) Xbox Live and Xbox Services not working, while I have great connection

in XBoX on Consoles
    (100% Packet Loss) Xbox Live and Xbox Services not working, while I have great connection: Alright, I am at my wits end for this issue. I am hard wired. The issue stays the same, if not worse, if I switch to WiFi. When I start up my Xbox, it says "connect to xbox live". When I select...
  8. Xbox one packet loss

Xbox one packet loss: Xbox one packet loss Hello jeffereymanning, Thanks for posting on the Xbox forums. We understand that your Xbox One is experiencing packet loss. We have a support article that provides...
  9. Can't play Xbox live games online with Ultimate Pass (-1 ms latency and 100% packet loss in...

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't play Xbox live games online with Ultimate Pass (-1 ms latency and 100% packet loss in...: So ever since the Xbox Beta App came out last year, where I had to update Windows 10 to version 1903, I haven't been able to play Forza or Sea of Thieves online anymore, meaning, I have problems...
  10. 100% packet loss, can't connect to game servers.

in XBoX on Consoles
    100% packet loss, can't connect to game servers.: Im using a wired connection. My NAT type is open, and it says all services are available, but when testing multiplayer connection, i have 100% packet loss. Im able to watch netflix, prime,...